I just ordered two very big grow boxes for magic mushrooms. I'll get about 2 kilograms of fresh mushrooms...

I just ordered two very big grow boxes for magic mushrooms. I'll get about 2 kilograms of fresh mushrooms, or about 200 grams of cracker dry 'shrooms. Approximatly 1000 euros worth of mushrooms.

Talk about your drug experiences. Post pictures. I am interested and bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

fsre.nl/how-to/order/
reddit.com/r/sporetraders/comments/2r4w0v/ever_used_the_free_spore_ring_earth_fsre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Self bamp

im

Huh?

i am out of everything and bored.

Are you planning on selling them?

I really want to, but I don't know how to find customers safely, I don't want to go to jail.

Oh, and I trip every 9 days or so, finally I have enough for a year.

If you have any tips on how to sell, gimme.

>Ordered also 2 Boxes long time ago
>dry eaten with my cousin
>every weekend for like 2 month..
>very hard optics.. very deep mind..
>we sayed that feeling is like to be back in the >head as you was to be a kid (8).
>One time i sit in front of an oven like 30min
>got an epileptic applicable.. right after the >applicable the trip was over..

TIPP: stand at home.. with friends.. really..
or go you in an open field..
but dont forget you sugarwater.. when your in trouble drink it.. you will feeling better.

What drugs do you normally do?
I only did magic mushrooms and salvia so far and I tripped on May 1st, so my tolerance is still up - otherwise I wouldn't be OP right now. I would be high.

I am very experienced with 'shrooms. I like 8 grams for an awesome trip. I have never tripped with any of my friends. Only did it alone - because of social anxiety - so I don't think tripping with someone else isn't a good idea.

Tell me more about what happened.

Planning to take truffles at some point soon with friends.

First time taking any kind of hallucinogenic

Any tips?

Take 10g and see what will happen.

Where did you order your grow supplies and spores from?
I've been thinking about growing my own but don't know how to get started

many different things occasionally but usually just weed. the occosaionals are: mdma, speed, coke, lsd, shrooms and truffles.

be in a safe enviroment, start with a small dosis and preferably have someone sober for the first time

Don't panic and don't have any expectations, just relax and enjoy. If you're starting to feel bad, remind yourself that the drug is causing those effects (easy to forget while tripping balls.)

I even did 13 grams once, very intense but I can handle it.

I ordered my grow kits ready to go from avalonmagicplants dot com, but they don't ship to the US. I am from Germany...

Payed 70 euros for two XL kits

Did you ever combine MDMA with shrooms? Tell me about it.

Could you walk?
I took 10g at once and was just laying around and were in my mind. But very beatiful tho.

how can you manage to take hallucinogens with anxiety?
Serious question.
I'm always a little anxious by nature, i tried few times LSD and i was always super paranoid during trip. Not able to enjoy like my other friends

I don't know, maybe I just have a very high normal tolerance, but I was still able to act sober and walk. Not as safe as normal, but I could walk.

It is a lovely hippie trip

I just have social anxiety. That means I am afraid to talk to other people, who I don't know. If I trip at home, I am completly fine.

I never experienced anxiety right before a trip, just a lot of excitement to trip again

Or just old or shrooms with a low amount of psylocibin.

How small do you mean?
Considering taking between 10g and 15g, though of course I'm sure it depends on the potency.
Yeah I've been told not to be anxious at all when taking them as to not fuck myself up.
Just considering chilling and listening to some tunes.

Forgot to mention why i stopped take lsd.
Last time i was thinking that i had worms in my belly... i can feel them moving. Worst feeling of my life.
I had an horrible night walking alone in fields, every shadow of trees was a monster.
Never again lol

Dry or fresh 10 gramms?

Stumbled upon these walking the dog thus morning maybe 60+ of them, any chance these are magic mushrooms?

What is a "lovely hippy trip"? Is it more intense?
Heard crazy shit about candyflipping.

Nope, my shrooms are always fresh and high potency.

Eat the 15 grams all at once. Seriously. I did it too and your first trip should be intense for you to really enjoy it and enter a new world.
This isn't reccomendend though.
Watch PsychedSubstances video about shrooms.

jesus h christ 10g, even weak shrooms thats wayyyyyyyy too much, pls be bait

Is it really that hard growing shrooms ? from 1 to 10, let's say weed is an 7-8 ???

Do not ingest these.

They look like magic mushrooms.
Maybe Psilocybe semilanceata?
Don't listen to me, though. I never picked any, they just look kind of like them.

>big grow boxes
You'll get maybe 100 grams dry per kit. You fucked up, a fucking toddler can grow cubes and it costs like 40-50 bucks. Probably half the price of your shitty growkit except it would work better, yield more, contam less, and is completely reusable.

He is talking about truffles.

Not shrooms, truffles
According to the source the amounts needed work out differently

i'm actually the guy you asked.

i did candyflips with lsd and mdma, it was pretty nice. but you have to know that lsd doesn't work much on me. most of the goods come from the mdma

NO

Do not give advice on something you can't talk about. Those are some sort of Coprinoid.

Take 10 grams of dried shrooms, there is a huge diffrence, its like 100g fresh. And i can just depend on my MDMA and shroom trip, just very euphoric and much hallucinations but the mind takes not a big part of the trip.

nope, definitly no psilocybe semilanceata (shrooms)

If you buy a ready-to-grow grow kit, it's not hard at all. Just spray a little water on them and wait.

Exactly. Even I "only" got 100 grams per kit, I would have still made a good deal. 70 euros for 200-400 grams is not bad at all. Why are you so mad?

That's why I made sure that that user doesn't listen to me. It was just an assumption.

Good that you cleared that up, though.

magic mushrooms dont naturally grow at this time of the year, october-november is the time they grow. they grow on fertilized grass

What's the good, trusted source of spores these days? I sent a classic 2-euro-coin-inside-envelope to Free Spore Ring Earth, I'm yet to hear from them

That was about 3 weeks ago

So a 4/10, right ?

wanted to grow some myself, just tried DMT and shit was cash

Because grow kits are shit, no really they are. I grow gourmet mushrooms for a living and grow kits trigger me. I have never seen one that is put together in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Its all bloated shit that you don't need or will harm your grow. IE plastic bags, air pumps, humidity gauges, heaters, etc. Its all garbage. You're being ripped off, they cost the manufacturer 5-10 dollars max to make normally.

You'll get 100 grams assuming it goes to the third flush which is unlikely.

Your money probably got stolen by a post man. Do not ever send coins.

> go walk in mountains
> take 1.5g
> Colours change
> belly feels sore
> cry over guilt
> banana tastes nice
> sober up
> feel better

don't tell any of your friends you're growing, if they ask where you got them say they're from a friend who doesnt want to be named

sell in another part of the city where nobody knows you or in another city

Cheers for the advice, it was worth a shot

Nope. I secured properly according to their instructions.

fsre.nl/how-to/order/

Sorry, but even if they rip me off. I could sell 3.5 grams for 20 euros on the street.
Even if I only get 100 grams for 40 euros, it's still very fair.
I only grow with grow boxes and my last box made it to the 4th flush. I got 180 grams of dried shrooms.

But what is it like growing truffles for a living? Who are you working for? What is your income?

Shroom season starts this week here, none of them weak ass Cubes, Suberaginosa all the way. gonna try some aminitas aswell this week. will post when its all a-happening

If you buy a ready-to-go grow kit, it's a 0/10 in difficulty. If you decide to do everything by yourself, it's a 10/10.

placebo's one hell of a drug

How do I find customers, though.
One does not simply walk up to a person and ask. Or does one do that?

I understand, thx :)

I'm very poor but its my passion. I don't grow truffles, that requires like hundreds of thousands of dollars to do commercially. I sell Shitake, Enoki, and Pleurotus Citrinopileatus to Asian restaurants as my main source of regular income. I also grow other species of Oysters to sell at markets and to restaurants, as well as honey.

holy shit the advice people give. "Set and Setting" is all you need to know, it encompasses all the rules and such of tripping and how to do it. look that shit up so your not confused but its pretty self explanatory. best way to learn how to navigate the mushroom world is to dive in. couple of little tips i learned from terrance mckenna, if its going to a place you dont want it to, tell the shrooms your not ready for that, and suggest the attempt to feel like extacy. they will oblige

Seems like bait, to be honest.

Hm, that still sounds interesting. I like mushrooms, they amaze me.

find some pot peddler or something, you're better off selling in bulk to some highschool dumbass selling dime bags as a plug. less people meet you, he knows nothing about you so when he eventually gets busted he can't rat on you

Would you ever ship to Hawaii? Willing to pay a shitload.

dose generally speaking doesn't mean much after the 3.5-5g range depending on what mushrooms your eating, its more about your mind and what your ready for and what you can get out of it.

RedEyeFrog - I think they're UK based, but probably ship to Europe

good advice mate. always good to have a sitter, someone you trust. again, set and setting

That seems like something that could come in handy

Thanks for the tips

Just take 10g dried.

Nope. They're possibly the most legit spore bank in the world, certainly in EU

reddit.com/r/sporetraders/comments/2r4w0v/ever_used_the_free_spore_ring_earth_fsre/

mushrooms are very unpredictable, ive taken 3 or so grams and my legs gave out, similar to when you get rocked and your legs decide they dont wanna recive brain signals no matter how much you want them to, but then ive taken pretty close to 30 grams (coffe plunger full to the brim) and was fine to walk around and do whatever

ever stop to think that you didn't have worms in your belly.......

If you don't just buy a few grams and are willing to pay for shipping, why not. What's your email address?

I don't know if customs are a problem. Does anyone on Sup Forums how anything about stealth when it comes to shipping 'shrooms?

I always had an extremely hard time offloading shrooms when I was a teenager, high school and university kids were the only ones I could ever find to buy them for a marked up price. It got to the point where I was selling it to pot dealers for $15 an ounce because I had an entire drawer filled completely with bags of shrooms.

How does anyone take more than 5g and not feel horrible? I don't understand it.

aha

Find a mdma dealer, he might have the clientel u need

I wouldn't say it's as hard as this user () says. It's 0/10 buying from a kit and maybe 2/10 to do yourself - which is what I did. There are YouTube videos detailing the whole process using only regular kitchen equipment

im the one posting about taking the 30. gonna post a pic of the cup o blue juice and the shrooms in a sec

Any Canadians who have ordered kits on?

10/10 was just a bad figure of speech. But I personally found it really hard. And it costs.

before

was watching spiderman on tv while i was tripping and i swear all the secrets of life and the universe were hidden in the movies and some entity was coming and taking to me during the adds reassuring me that this is all just a big game/joke and that its all gonna be good

Drank those 7 grams on May 1st

no reason to feel horrible when your fucked on 5g of shrooms

nice bro, not much oxidization, they cubes?

hippie flip

no!

Jep, psilocybe cubensis. Grew them myself. I'm OP. I just put them inside a tea bag and yeah..
Didn't even taste THAT bad.

no!

It's a shame, you find the nicest people in drug threads. But soon, this shit will 404 on us and we'll never meet again.

Back to talking to my normal fag friends, who are stricly against weed...

you do lemon tek? ive had some incredible results. that giagantic dose was lemon tek, also seems to oxidize it a bit too which makes for some cool coloring

I tried adding lemon juice to the mushrooms before adding them to hot water, but it didn't really do much for me, no difference.

Is 1P-LSD worth taking? I spent fucking $50 on 5 100ug tabs. I've never taken LSD/Mushrooms before. Any tips?

Shroomery is the most "canadian" forum ive ever been on, its just full of people saying sorry and thankyou. strange when you have a class of drugs that are responsible for war protests, promoting love and oneness (even to me that sounds gay but...) for me atleast has made me more patient and tollerant and has improved mylife all round. yet its a drug and a drugs a drug you fuckin druggies

50 dollars for 5 tabs is still an okay-ish price.
Just try to chill and enjoy it. Just let it happen. Trip at a place you're famililar with and maybe have a sober friend with you, who is experienced with LSD.

depends on your size and stuff. im a big guy and i took 3 once, 4 woulda been perfect, acid you want to be more intense than shrooms for sure, think of it like with LSD your the driver, shrooms for the most part your the passanger so you can afford to go all out, just dont eat 10 of the cunts

Yeah, but I kind of like shroomery. Lots and lots of good information there.