>ride into school on a unicycle
>some fag says "Hey it's dat boi"
>say "oh shit whattup"
>whip out ak and start spraying

post tits or gtfo

send forward warning to the school

Rolling for this

Turn yourself in at a police station

winrar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for lunch. Shoot security first

I can't lie, I keked hard to this

do a flip

Have a boom box playing let the bodies hit the floor while you give the faggots some lead

better post those tits op

kill yourself first

winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar winrar

Rape a teacher

rolling rolling rolling

Reroll

OP is a faggot won't follow through
Where you form OP? So we can confirm your faggot ass on the news

do it faggot

Store an IED in the office, or some classroom, most likely a very packed one. Set the charge.

Record and post results.

Shoot up the entire place if you think you have the penis enough, but I don't think you do sir, kindly consume your own turd you chinky swankdrive wank-mangler smunkshipe cunt slap beenus wrinkle shmack khlipûm

Do it naked and try to get away with it

Winrar

>Gun jams before you can kill anyone
>you look down the barrel in confusion
>shoot yourself in the face because you're a fucking idiot

All's well that ends well.

Haha, amazing coincidence that both of you post on Sup Forums, and are getting married too. Love can be found the most weird places I guess, even in threads about school shootings.

Oh well, I'd like to congratulate you to with the marriage. Hope you both live a awesome life together for a long time. :D

kek

winrar

Tell you what there's no need to shoot up any schools or kill innocent people.

If someone is bullying you keep quiet and try to identify the leader then tape him/her to a pillar in the cafeteria preferably with sticky hockey club tape.

fuck that faggot....... is OG winner go fuck your grandfather with a gerbil three tubes of salami and 7 d batteries

Fuck that dude this guy Is not only the true and chosen one winrar but an ultimate god and legend you dick