Turn on TV

>turn on TV
>commercial of a Polish version of ebay - a Pole has a black wife, all hapy, iy's Christmas
>commercial of cintroen c4(buy it goyim) a white guy proposes to a black girl, it's all love
>commercial of random Polish candy - black girls smiling at you with this "I'm all yours" smile

What the fuck is wrong with this country? They are promoting race mixing in a way unknown to us before.

Skip to 2:30 :

youtube.com/watch?v=tU5Rnd-HM6A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
youtube.com/watch?v=pbWeH9cztHw
youtube.com/watch?v=v9qmLF9yDs8
youtube.com/watch?v=E5vd5P3b6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good. polish genes are way too powerful.
my friend is 1/4 polish but looks like she is rolling straight out of krakow.

*"it's"
*"citroen"

The process of normalisation has begun. Before you know it you'll all be disgusting racemixed mutt spawnlings

>Poland AD 2016
>Polish girls of colour and a black gay guy all having a chat about fashion

>flag is literally two rectangles
maybe you could use a gay person's artistic touch desu

Hahaha,no not like this,let me use Cyrillic
ХA ХA ХA ХA
Good job Poland, you made my day. Next time I'll see a negr in unit I will ask How is the weather in Warsaw kurwa?

B-but the commercials say we will have cute black wifes. I mean look at it, a polish balding high test guy gets a black cute wife, they must be saying the truth?

Can't tell you. We don't have too much negrs over here and they are mostly uni students and stick to their own.

dont give a damn about your racial identity crisis going on to be honest but that was a cute video

But we don't have black people as well, only in commercials or if some random guy imports a wife.

Homo artists are literally the worst

That's the main point, it's tuching. Having a black wife means being comfy, that's the message.

Just saw that on [spoiler]rebbit[/spoiler] the last bastion of the white race is under siege.

the video is fake for sure
when a polish man and a black woman make a baby, the baby will be white and look polish
polish genes are the strongest and most resilient on earth

Now I want a black wife.

don't forget about Hot Polish Fellaini

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

Kind of reminds me of this commercial that people freaked out over here in 2013: youtube.com/watch?v=pbWeH9cztHw

Anyway, I've lived in a really racially mixed place all my life so I know from experience that a relationship like that is totally normal/comfy, I don't think anything of it, where I live most people are racially mixed themselves, and dating people of other races is not very weird or interesting.

I'm sure in Poland it probably feels more forced, suspicious, and SJW tier because you don't actually see it around you all the time IRL. But I don't really care about Poland or why its having such ads. If forced to make an opinion then I'd say I hope people stop giving a fuck about race. Most problems come from poverty and lack of education leading to a cycle of destructive culture, racial traits are pretty insignificant compared to that. But I'm not on Sup Forums to fight Sup Forums.

To point out his son married a non-pole it is a good idea to make the wife Black. In cinematography, you should be able to give meaning without using words, and in this one, they made the final of the commercial surprise and everybody understood what is going on. And only autistic racist piece of shits like you can get triggered by it.

Go to and kill yourself soon as possible.

Polish Hetmans were black, you stupid cracka.

Reichpospolita was a black state, that's why it was the most advanced country of Europe.

>flag is literally a mattress
Two rectangle masterrace

Ebinland makes best bait.

They're trying to guide you into the light.

She looks fertile.

Exactly, and your own television stations are trying to show you this.

It's time to give in and get yourself a loving, and loyal black wife.

everything done by the opposite in poland, even the cuckolding

I HATE FUCKING ALLEGRO AND THEIR FEELS

WATCH THIS:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9qmLF9yDs8

THIS KILLS ME

WHY DID THEY DO THIS?!

But Sup Forums told me all the race mixing propaganda is black male/white female.

It's insane I know. A polish woman will cheer for a guy that shags a black girl.

The amout of white polish girls crying about how this video is beautiful is starting to make me feel like a guy who should cuck them.

this
POLAN STRONG

The citroea car commercial is a white guy driving to his black gf to propose after which she jumps into his arms and is like all "yes, yes, yes".

>Slavs/Slaves
>White

And?

*citroen

I can't get a black gf.

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE NOW
REFUGEES WELCOME
POLAND YES

>Refugees

NO YOU FOOL, THEY'LL ONLY SEND THE BROWN ONES.

That was a nice video, no need to turn it into a racial issue. Go back to your containment board 2bh

There's nothing wrong with having sex with other races retards

How the fuck does anyone browse Sup Forums and think their opinion makes any kind of sense

>video

its beyond having sex, they're mixed family

Op here.

Not once did I post on Sup Forums.

And?

its considered disturbing outside canada

But honour killing is something you can definitely get behind, right?

soon you'll understand it yourself

she is not black

>all these non-whites coming out of the woodwork

t. zhang

You interpreted it wrong, Allegro is telling you that if you go clean toilets for euroshekels ( that you are gonna spend on allegro), a cute black waifu awaits you.
Notice how only grandpas who don't want euros and black wifes stayed in Poland

this

It's funny cause the black grill is from the uk.

The commercial you linked is a Polish Grandpa seeing his grand-daughter in England.

Most Poles in England are in London, and London is like 20% black.

I would agree if it were set in Poland it would be a bit ridiculous, but the last bit is set in England, and there have been loads of blacks in England since the 1600s.

well british queens were black so duh

Yeah but your thread is Sup Forums tier

The true Nubian roots of the British Empire, nice to see another person admit to the truth that the current "royalty" keep trying to cover up.

>loads of blacks in England since the 1600s.
you mean 1960s

sperg fits over interracial couples in tv commercials belong in Sup Forums hth

this

I'm not even memeing, but 1% (1 out of 100) of London's population was described as "Moorish" during Queen Elizabeth's reign. A lot of them were just poor cunts who blended into the working poor of London and Liverpool.

Of course "Moorish" could mean any number of things (semitic, north-african, muslim, mulatto, quadroon, generally non-white, et cetera).

Nope, as soon as England had a vast naval Empire in the Atlantic, there were Afro-Caribbeans and Africans gracing it's port cities.

If you look at photos of the Crimean War (mid-1800s) there are black soldiers.

It is seen in paintings, accounts, it comes up in theatre and literature. They were mostly part of the urban under-class or were imported servants for eccentric nobles.

Throughout most of British history, there were calls to expell them, but the level of urban chaos in Imperial England made it difficult.

capitalism

It's in parish records, police reports, royal decrees and paintings of daily life in England.

>not wanting a cute black gf
what's wrong with you Jakub

There might be a token black here and there but it wasn't "loads of blacks"
See
youtube.com/watch?v=E5vd5P3b6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgxki8_R968

They had a big ex-colonial migration wave during 1960-80s

He still haven't seen the light.

> There might be a token black here and there but it wasn't "loads of blacks"
They were a minority, and not like today, but they come up even in boring things like parish records (births and marriages) and police reports. Clearly in art, artists might include a black face just to spice up the painting with a bit of contrast, but police in London and Liverpool often dealt with blacks in the urban underworld.

Should I?

I mean I don't mind as long as she's not culturally alien and qt.

Poles are trying to improve thier genetics by mixing with niggers.

Yes, Canadians would be the last choice.

Where the fuck is that? Everything is still segregated in the US. I mean not to say I've never see any interracial couples, but definitely not very mixed.

This is true. Canadians make the worst baits because their target audience are Americans and so even the most low quality baits give them satisfaction as Americans around 'ere are a hopeless mix of autist and stupid.

Don't worry mate. You are confused simply because you are not a target of this commercial. This ad is aimed to educated, inteligent people who don't care about skin color of a baby. Commercials targeting dumb, racist idiots are very rare cause those people usually are too poor to be an atractive market. I hope I helped.

>aimed to
>calls someone stupid

yeah, you told me

>starts his sentence with a lowercase letter

We need to build a wall to keep niggers out. Fuck mixed people are so fucking ugly in 95% of cases. That little girl looks like any random negro woman. If she had white mom she couldve had colored eyes/hair/skin.

Nazis shouldve won now fucking jews will ruin our homogenous countries

Well too late. It's all Churchill's fault. Churchill: the fat downy.

Its not too late i see 5 blacks per year in capital city but our economy is growing very fast im afraid 3rd world animals will start coming en masse

Start breeding girls with your BWC boi.

All the christmas ads were shit here too.

How does Sainsburys go from WW1 tribute to stop motion pasty ginger twig and his black wife whilst some twat sings for 5 minutes with lyrics I can only assume he made on the toilet when he was taking a shit.

If Europe is just a shelter for fags afraid of the world then it's not gonna last. You sound like you are afraid of niggers and that is pathetic.

White men and black woman are the most stable marriage matchup in the US. It's destined to happen.

Anything involving black men on the other hand turns into a complete train wreck.

Yeah but marriage is stupid. It's all about slamming puss.

t. 18 1/2 y/o

>

I've fucked 7 women and they've all talked about my big cock you beta bitch.

Haha microdicks who can't have casual sex. Fucking pathetic. This is why niggers laugh at you.

I am disgusted and scared aswell yeah i dont want those people in my country

I'm a bastard. Why would I get married?

Enjoy getting AIDS from fucking a nigger.

On one hand those are the people who niggers mock for being weak and fuck their wives. So you want them bred out. On the other hand the nonwhites and women will lump you with the weak fucks so you feel the need to defend your skin color.

Yes the nigger girls who work at the supermarket all have AIDs.

I just dont want fucking retards coming here and acting like savages. I dont want to fear that my friends cant go home alone at night because some sexually frustrated ape cant get puss

>friends
What a fag. Just rape their women in retaliation.

Pure propaganda. Just show me a single safe place with more than 10% nigger.

So don't fall for propaganda, don't let niggers enter in your country

The vast majority of their women are disgusting.

I would never rape anyone not to mention i dont like women other than white+only males immigrate

You must be gay. Pussy is pussy. Slam that shit. Show them white men are the dominant race.

Faggot. Get some of that jungle strange. You don't gotta rape em. Just fuck them and give them some of that good white dick so they respect us.

Subhuman mentality

We used to go around the world and fuck all kinds of pussy. Now you're afraid to be a man?