As an American, I don't trust Americans with guns. I understand the logic behind the 2nd amendment...

As an American, I don't trust Americans with guns. I understand the logic behind the 2nd amendment, but I think Americans are too whacked out of their minds to have such a right. Gun activists always use Switzerland as an example but I feel the Swiss general public are more intelligent than we are and are emotionally balanced. We are sick in the head and can snap at any given moment so we need the government to take away our toys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4lnVx2BAYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not make a IQ-test mandatory?
improves the survival chance of the intelligent
and gets rid of the whole stupid bs.

Nice try, europoor

Shall not be infringed, you Communist faggot

from my cold dead hands faggot

here

sry forgot your constitution the minute I was posting.

Acceptable

It will be arranged

I live in the uk and obviously we do not have guns, now I'm not certain this is correct but I believe that I was told crime rates in the usa were lower in states that permit open carry or what ever. In my opinion, having weapons is great as a deterrent for invasion and terrorism but that is a naive prospect. reality is you are right, the US general public are too stupid to be permitted weapons and firearms are most likely a huge cause to the annual black race death toll

you already have a huge armed forces that are basically armed wankers. whats so bad about civies having them?

fuck off

Can't tell if bait or not

niggers are the problem not guns.

Most of that, like 90%, is other blacks with gun obtained illegally. We do not have the luxury of having large bodies of water insulating us from the third world hoards and our government has no interest (yet) in securing our border. We'll be keeping our weaponry.

>We are sick in the head and can snap at any given moment so we need the government to take away our toys.

Just because you're unstable and neurotic does not invalidate my rights. You Marxists are emotional basket cases and it's a good thing you chose not to own guns.

The worst part is that politicians and people in the USA who oppose guns are often misinformed or outright ignorant of gun laws. Politicians spread misinformation to the public, and ignorant people become scared of guns and call for bans.

it depends on the state, you go to arizona and everyone has a gun on their hip but everyone seems cool. then you go to a place like new york or chicago, places with very strong gun restrictions and everyone is fucking crazy as shit. guns and urban areas are a bad mix.

>We are sick in the head and can snap at any given moment
Maybe you are, OP.
I suggest checking yourself into an asylum before you hurt someone.

ironic that is a Finish 20mm ww2 anti tank rifle (Lahti L-39) it is very restricted in the us. seeing its registered as a destructive weapon. not coverd be the 2.

It has a scope, a bipod, and a laser point.
It's a better weapon.

Y R nuccers the problem?

>implying Phoenix isn't an urban area

dunno, ask them.

bcuz all they are capable of is stealing killing and raping

Where do I find AN nuccer m9?

try the welfare office

The 2nd does not specify any particular weaponry.

youtu.be/w4lnVx2BAYk

And this is not an "America" thing. It's perfectly legal to license and drive a tank on the streets of London so long as it has signals and rubber blocks on the treads to prevent damaging the pavement.

it's a relatively small urban area in comparison. and people out there are friendlier and more used to living far away from their neighbors, which makes them more at peace with the world. as opposed to new yorkers living right on top of each other. even the suburbs of new york are packed to the brim with people.

>we need the government to take away our toys
[Not a gun owner]
I can't imagine any way that will happen.

Iranfag here. This is same reason Iran cant be trusted with nuclear technology.

Being nuts and guns don't mix well.

Sincerely, a swiss gun owner.

Make gun free zones, then criminals will have to listen!
Right?

AHAHAHAHAH lololllollflf

in never have seen a black skoolshooter yall sick blacks shot 4 money or mad cuz you did them sum dirtty white people shoot the whole skool just because the gona die virgin

i dont trust americans without guns