Anybody playing Overwatch? Whats your hero?

Anybody playing Overwatch? Whats your hero?

D.Va all day.

D. Va
Hanzo
Widowmaker
Roadhog

Pharrah

Reaper P.S the game is fucking amazing....

Did you play TF2?

Tracer
Roadhog
Mei

tracer

Soldier 76, D.Va, Mercy

Reinhardt
Mei
Pharrah
Bastion

Roadhog

Pharrah attack, Junkrat/Bastion/Widowmaker Defense depending on the situation

Mei is bae.

Tracer is my waifu

Reinhardt

Mercy and Zenyatta

Genji

D.va is bae

i love everysingle one except D.va

Why do I rarely see Torbjorn?

Pretty much any of them other then support or sniper. I'm shit at sniping and bored with support. I'm getting good at tracer and reinhardt is fun as fuck. Loving the game, the 'beta' aka demo made me buy it

>Whats your hero?
If you aren't changing role when the team needs it you're trash and need to stop playing

Toblerone.

Widowmaker > Tracer
prove me wrong

Faceless Void

Torbjorn.
Just like being an engineer to be honest.

You're not wrong that Windowmaker ass is better, also french girls are batter than british girls in general

no one said McCree?

>close range

any more?

best carry

Pharrah
Hanzo
Widow Maker
Mercy

& If anyone is lonely like me, y'all can add me for some games. Mononoke#11760

So are you saying that people cannot have a pref?

Soldier 76
Widowmaker
Reinhardt
D'Va / Bastion

Bastion is ma main nigga
D.va
solider 76
Mercy

BASTION

Don't like the game, they over-sexualized the female characters

Roadhog and Junkrat

fair point

Bought the game, am already sick of the snipers

Lucio! Lucio! Lucioooooooo!

Tracer when attack and the dwarf guy (can not for the life of me remember his name) when defense

>only one hero

I mostly play the ninja, the big fat dude, the bitch with the rocket launcher, and that sniping whore.

Just snipe the snipers. Arrows have an advantage over guns because you can go in and out from cover much quicker. Just pick Hanz and mow them down.

Bastion
Reaper
Ganji

Reinhardt, Roadhog and the fucking robo-cunt

He is way too strong and can mow down a team of anything with ease, but then again he is a machine the humans made to protect themselves so it would only make sense for him to him to be OP

Lucio, torbjorn and mercy mainly so far

Zenyatta
Roadhog
Pharrah
Bastion

Attack: Genji and Pharah (thought I would main reaper)
Defense: bastion and mei
Tank: Winston and Reinhardt
Support: Lucio

Also, if they add more Overwatch heroes into HotS, I might start playing it.

Also I'm in love with this fucking game

Genji, Roadhog and Lucio if no one else supports

Fuck off. Pharrah is my bitch.

This isn't some fucking waifu claiming thread piss off

Bastion cause he's OP as fuck

Mei, normally I hate stuns and such, but it makes her so easy to play.

Freeze then icicle too the face.
Rinse and repeat.

Anhero

I played. What to say? TF2 is way better. Sorry.
Nothing new in this game. And btw the matches are too quick, fast. And when you start to enjoy the gameplay they ends. I know that HotS is called "DotA for adults" because you can play 3 games for the time of one DotA.
But, what we have here? TF2 for infants. And it doesn't matter with what character you play. The game start to be boring very quick.

It will be much better when you get to be good

More 1-shot abilities in this game than a critz demo in TF2.... fail.

>doesn't matter what character you play
>worse than TF2
You're either shit at the game or haven't actually played it, I enjoy TF2 but overwatch is technically tighter and the characters are superior

samefag here.And to not forget this. The only good thing in this game is Tracer's ass.

And all can be countered or avoided with the appropriate character. Too many scrubs complaining about a game they can't play

Obviously haven't seen Winstons booty

Tracer for getting around enemies. Reinhardt for pure anal smashage. Bastion for defense/DPS purposes.
Sometimes Widowmaker or Genji.
But Tracer will always be my waifu.

There's definitely a lot wrong with Overwatch. I've played it a lot the past two days and the novelty wears off really quickly.
I like the skills and ultimate system, but the guns themselves almost all feel so lacklustre. It doesn't help that you only have one weapon. That bugs me out the most, I think. I also hate the no-skill ultimates like high noon, hanzo arrow and soldier 76.

It's a funny game to play for a little while, but in no way is it worth 40 euros.

Pharrah
Reaper
Mercy

Zenyatta all day.
If I get one shotted by nasty snipessus, Winston it is, destroyer of all squishies.
Also, Stop playing like a shooter and gte some friend and play it like a moba damnit, counterpick!

I'll give it the time of day the very moment it goes free to play, and not a second before.

It is a MOBA though.
>Multiplayer
yup

>Online
yup

>Battle
yup

>Arena
yup

I adore Mercy, but I am trying my hardest to get good at others as well. Including, but not limited to-- Zarya, Symmetra, Widowmaker, and Lucio. c:

dude. it's not about if I'm good or not. This game is not fun for me. and when one game is not fun from the start. Why I must to play it , or buy it.

Sorry. You can't change my mind. Overwatch is nothing new for me. But for the Blizzard fans , maybe is the second revelation of Christ. Don' know.

an hero

Mercy
RoadHog
Mei

I know it is, but i see too many ppl chossing a character, sticking with it, thinking they can wipe out the enemy team and being a total dickshit about it when they get counterpicked.

No one knows how to play him well yet

McCree
Mercy
Soldier 76

Are you fucking retarded?

d.va and genji

CHECKEEEE EM

I thought this game was going to be awesome until I actually played it.

It's for babies. Plain and simple.

The size of the hitboxes is absolutely absurd. I've missed people by a quarter inch and still got the kill. Ever wonder why you see people going on massive kill sprees? Yeah, it's because the game is effortless compared to any other FPS.

Not to mention the game kill-shares, to give everyone the good feelies.

Junkrat
D.va
Reinhardt

>tracer is for newfags
>d.va real waifu

>Not to mention the game kill-shares, to give everyone the good feelies.

This alone makes it almost unplayable for me. What the fuck were they thinking?

You can like the game, but you cannot deny that it is a casual fest.

roadhog

FUCKING BOW GUY MOTHERFUCKER. I BET I'VE KILLED ALL YOU BITCHES ALREADY. FEEL THE DRAGON, FAGGOTS!!!

Roadhog!

Widowmaker & Junkrat

+ anyone who plays Roadhog is a fucking cunt

yep, man way too expensive.For me, basically the game looks like the took a MOBA characters and put them in a FPS game. It will be more fun if there are creaps and to be a real FPSMOBA. Now do not make a connection with Battleborne. Battleborne is awful. Awful characters, awful gameplay, awful tech bugs and graphics. I've played the closed and open Betas on Battleborne, the game sucks from the beginning. At least in this game there are no tech issues and has nice graphics.

McCree!!!

fk all bastions/tracers!!!

Mei is too cute. and it's fun as fuck to cause chaos with her ult/wall/shield

>grrr this game is so CASUAL
>I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE DON'T PLAY FPS GAMES HARDCORE ALL DAY EVERYDAY. FUCKING CASUALS!!

You're a fag bro

No need to hate, my friend. You can like your casual game. I don't hate you for it.

Pharah

I only hate because fags like you go on about "casual" this and that, as if you've always been such a hardcore devoted 100000% badass.

People who consider themselves the "hardcore" crowd are cancer on the world of gaming and I relish in their dissapointment

Tracer and Zarya

Try Winston. Jump to the snipers and bastions. He's my go to guy when our team is strugglin to make progress.

Tracer can actually flank and not die.

You relish in my disappointment?
I'm not disappointed at all. I had a big suspicion that it would be too casual for my tastes. Yesterday and today I gave it a try with some and was entertained for many hours. It's better than I expected it to be, but there are things that I don't really like about it for me to keep playing it, let alone buy it.

If you love the game, more power to you. You don't need to be a dick because someone doesn't like something you like. Especially if they have a good reason for it.

Because games are only meant to show how big your dick is right?
Na dude, games are about winning, and the better team wins. Teams with better positioning, use of skills, and coordination.
If you want to get high kills to make yourself feel better than the other 12 year old on your team, I hear they're making a new COD