REKT THREAD. The other one is full of cancer

REKT THREAD. The other one is full of cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6L6pcUIOHDM
youtube.com/watch?v=HwPzQCk3CAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the animal abuse? Genuinely curious.

No fuck you

go fucking kill yourself man, seriously.

what the fuck is wrong with you.

>INB4 NEWFAG HURDURR

get your own memes nigger

The 2nd one wasn't posted by me, fyi. Also if you can't handle animal abuse I don't know why you came here. It's always posted at least once on every rekt threads.

Trips says newfags GTFO

Feeling like an edgy fag ? Watching helpless animals being killed. Go pick a fight with another fag like yourself and fight to the death. It'll help the world to get rid of edgy fagz. Plz and thx

Bump for rekt thread.

This is rekt, retard. What did you expect? I could've posted helpless humans being killed and you wouldn't have bitched about it. I make no difference between animals and humans, that's it. In fact, only language separates us from animals.

Fake as fuck

i need that one webm where a guy is sawing a dogs leg with a hacksaw thats the one that with real edge.

i still remember when they called these threads "gore thread"

did they died?

Almost...

what a waste of limes those things are expensive

did they dry her so they could roll er up in a joint?

where is it?

In Mexico 1kg is about 0.5-1.5 USD (depends on season)

>The other one is full of cancer.
>start with cancer

God, that's heart breaking. What's the back story?

> newfag

bump, always wanted to know.

You're cancer

Fuck you.
Dogs? Really? Bad day to be a moralfag, but what the fuck?

She visited disneychannel.com without her parents permission.

You wouldn't be bitching so much if I posted a human being killed. Grow up, faggots.

isnt it self explanitory?
sick kid dies, dad takes her to ambulance. Think it was in Germany?

Story?

kek
shoveldog is old as fuck how new are you

>calls other thread cancer
>starts thread with shovel dog

?

well ofcourse you faggot... no one cares about people.. your thread is more cancer than the original

and thumbs

Man these threads are tame as hell

See .

Nothing was being posted in the other thread, and it was just samefagging and retarded memes. Also, why is shovel dog cancer?

pepe snepe

I actually laughed

No, it's not really. If she was sick enough to die, why was she dressed in seemingly normal attire and in a bedroom rather than a hospital?

How stupid are you? There's nothing that "seperates" us from animals. We ARE animals.
The only percieved difference between us and the other animals is our definition of sentience. Language my ass, you sad little ignorant fuck.
You don't know what that word means.
Now GTFO, underageb&

post something

You're the stupid faggot here. "humans are shite so they can be killde by animals are so cute so they cant be killed!!!:'(" How old are you, 10? Grow up.

proclamation of the edge lord.

>offers no content
>your post is useless, lurkmore

Fine Shoveldog 2, Electric Boogaloo.

a few days max, straight from reddit

see how hard these assholes are trying to fit in by adopting the local lingo

youtube.com/watch?v=6L6pcUIOHDM

>"humans are shite so they can be killde by animals are so cute so they cant be killed!!!:'("
pretty much, yeah. that's why everyone is insulting your lame ass cancer thread. don't even try anymore, kid

9/11

If you think we are animals, you're proving my point right. I don't understand your logic there, except if you're just correcting my mistake.

Thread back on track.

that filename

So you're just bitching about about edgyness even though you know you are in a rekt thread?

Newfag

Alright, sorry, I took the bait. Good evening.

She was cute, bet she can deepthroat better now.

Muh buhdy muh ruhls

Pretty Young Thing From Oakland Hills
Stole her dad's car and all her moms pills
Got fucked up, drove off a cliff
ended up dead
dead in a ditch

youtube.com/watch?v=HwPzQCk3CAA

Shame she died before smartphones took off. It'd have been nice to see her rich bitch titties.

Reading comprehension much, morons?

Both underageb& bitches.
This place. It was never good, but at least user used to know how to read.

whats that thing called where its common for teens to act antisocial to stand out?

See

>I'm blue daba dee daba die

Haha. I still dont understand why those things are loose. Pretty dangerous for people without experience.

All I have is old shit I haven't been here since 2010

Too soon

>tongue out
>it's just a prank bro

"Oh no he posted cute animals being killed! I don't mind humans, but it's so sad when it's animals! They're just edgy fags trying to look cool! I hate them! :((((((" Grow up faggot.

Saggy tits, 2/10.

That's it!

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Scruffy fucking cunt op and anyone who watches this shit. Ugly fucking spackers at home wanking to cartoons. Smfh I hope your kids die

faggot

>you

sounds like UK by the people in the video, he was taking her to the mortician.

I like the part where the killer photoshopped her skin off and put a plastic eye in her left socket.

story?

>replying to pasta

Not sheriff bait but it helps to remind me of my own mortality

Bo summers from craigslist, killed

>Google Bo Summers nude

Well said
I agree

same person?

>inb4 faggot