I want to become a girl, tell me Why I should not

I want to become a girl, tell me Why I should not

Because you'll never become a girl, you'll just be trans.

Being a girl is better than being a guy, but being a guy is better than being trans.

Because people still believe you don't have a mental disorder

if you can actually be an attractive trans or trap then go ahead. If not then don't bother because the world already has too many ugly fags dressing up in womens clothes

Because you will regret it and probably commit suicide once your dick is cut off

But I have one, it's called "gender dysphoria"

would be funnier if it replaced "quack" with "quick"

because you're missing a vital component in the x chromosome. You'll never be a girl no matter how hard you try. It's ok though because we all have some terrible burden locked away in us. For example, I routinely come to this site for fapping material, but instead I see nothing but a sea of shitposting dickheads trying to get a rise out of a bunch of edgy teenagers. Life is rough man.

Fuck life

Because you live in a society that keep sraight white men in power which means you are essentially downgrading by doing so

This

I've been sort of "struggling"? With that same thing lately, I don't know what to tell you OP you faggot.

Just buy hormones online already

OP don't listen to this dumb fuck, don't get shitty hormones from the Web. If you're going to follow through with it see a psychologist/psychiatrist that specializes in this and get put on HRT, the real deal though.

You should just be safe and transition and don't cut your dick off after a year or so, until you're totally sure.
I don't fucking know it's your life

tits or gtfo

Don't let this die niggers

bump

It's not going to make your sandwiches any better

Trans person here.

The community is full of cancer, like some shitty fanclub for anime or ponies or some shit like that.

If you decide to do it, stick to yourself and live life normally. Don't rub it in people's faces. Our reputation is already shit, worst thing you can do is just show your transition off like it's a new tattoo or something.

Really fucking consider that shit first. Like, REALLY consider it.

Yea, only real women have the delicate are of sammich making mastered.

Why the fuck would you give up being a man? Sure we are the lesser half in the government and are incapable of being innocent, but beyond that bullshit I fucking LOVE being a man. What do you gave against being level headed and kind?

>delicate ART of sammich making mastered.

post face and i will tell you why you shouldn't

Oh wow i thought I was alone with that thought. Another tranny here, basically exactly what they said, so many people are delusional and take everything way too seriously.

I remember an ex bf of mine decided she was transgender after dating me, but I was into men, not women so after dumping her, she went and posted on some reddit trans board to talk about it, and from what I remember they named me transphobic

Not allowed my own preferences :( I don't think I know any other transsexual who's actually happy with their life, everyone's depressed and always has to share how unhappy they are with life

Because you're a man and no matter how much you fuck with your hormones or mutilate your genitals deep inside you'll always know this then kill yourself... on second thought OP go ahead.

Because your fat ass is gonna start acting like a woman too, and that'll be an insult to fat women who don't need no man, so they'll get feminism on your no longer existant cock and dox the living shit out of you.

/thread

>I don't think I know any other transsexual who's actually happy with their life, everyone's depressed and always has to share how unhappy they are with life

I'm the one who you replied to.

I think being trans is pretty cool. You get a sense of individualism, and once you get used to it, it honestly isn't that hard of a life. Hardest thing for me is finding a girlfriend, but honestly, I'm not lonely enough to give a shit about romance so I'm totally fine.

Sucks about your ex, though. Goddammit, most of the trans community are a bunch of crybabies. I have a sense of humor about it because I know it's a strange lifestyle and I know that people look at you weird and shit.

At the end of the day, who really gives a shit? I'm totally happy and I just live my life like everyone else. I hate the trannies who go online and just complain about everything. "Boo-hoo-hoo, so-and-so isn't accepting me because I'm not a real woman." Yeah, you're not. And I'm not. The difference between me and them is that I just accept the facts and know I'm weird and alienated and just say whatever.

Thanks for replies

If you feel like a girl, you are a girl. Don't let society impose its narrow standards on you OP. Be who you always known that you are and fuck the cis-tem!

//thread

Why you would wanna be in a community of deviantart users and odd fetishists is anyone, but the trans community is 10 times worse.

Why not

because its cheaper, less painful and a lot less stress for your doctor if you just kill yourself.

>cis-tem
Sides in orbit
Although I do agree, be a fag, who cares?

Sagemode activated

Only got one life, not gonna spend it crying about everything, rock what you got.
I think in the 6 years of transitioning you're the only one I've met who actually feels the same way I do

Anyway OP, live your life for yourself. If you genuinely want to transition, do your homework, be realistic and don't compare yourself to anyone else. Stay the fuck away from bland or striped clothing, learn to make up, fix your mannerisms, stay away from trans support groups and just learn to be happy with yourself.

So recently I've been thinking a bit about if I'm actually trans, who knows maybe I just enjoy weird shit. Ever since I've been little I've loved girly clothes and using makeup and having my nails done and my family always judged me for it and once my cousin even sat me down when I was like 12 and asked me if I was trans I was like... lmao no. Idk lately I've been thinking about it lots and I don't really know if I just enjoy that because I'm weird or if maybe I've never thought about it enough and I actually am trans but I'm 99% sure if I was trans I would just know, ya know? Anyway what do you think?

>I think in the 6 years of transitioning you're the only one I've met who actually feels the same way I do
Godspeed

Oh, and also:

>stay away from trans support groups
A million times this.

>Only got one life, not gonna spend it crying about everything, rock what you got.

Fully agreed. I couldn't give a fuck less what someone does with their life. It's just when you start causing problems for those around you that I'd like to see you get curb stomped.

We all start with the make-up and clothes and stuff. Wear it out and around town and see how you feel. Look at yourself in the mirror and stuff. If you like how you look and are REALLY sure you prefer to present yourself in that way instead of your natural gender, go for it.

When remedying an internal problem, to change the external and call i fixed is to miss the point. Your engine fucks out, so you get a new paint job? Not gonna get too much done.
Gay shame is exceedingly common in this world because the powers that be can benefit off of it. You ever heard that saying, 'united we stand. divided we fall'? What better way to divide people than to make them hate each other and themselves for simply feeling what is natural to feel? there isn't one, quite honestly. Go dress up and get all pretty. Go through with hrt if you really feel you must. But remember that your ideas of what a "man" and a "woman" are were given to you by someone else.

You will NEVER be happy as long as you allow someone else to tell you what happiness is.
Good life, stranger.

I just stared HRT a few months ago and I have always felt this way about TRANS people. I feel like everyone is like "check your privilege" and fucking fat tumblr trannies and shit who are just babies about everything. I plan on sticking with my decision. Also, the whole rocking transition thing I agree with 100% that shit is fucked. I dont think its that big of a deal,oh boy your breasts are developing big fucking deal. You know? I still rock boy mode because I understand im not quite ready yet, I still have alot of prep to do. So ive only told a few people what im up to like close family.

TLDR trans People are babies and I dont want to be a fucking bitch

Holy christ, why can't I know more trans people like you guys?? Jesus, all the ones around here are the biggest pussies that get offended by the most stupid shit.

Noone but you can make the choice, but maybe try getting a therapist. You just need someone you can speak your mind to and help you along, I'd say don't talk to other trans people about your feelings though because they'll be biased

I suppose you could try and think about your life 20 years from now, where do you see yourself? Do you want a family, what kind of partner do you want?

I remember getting invited to come along by some 60 year old, i noped outta that conversation window

Yupyup. People are either cunts or not in my books

It's just nice to know there's normal people out there among the crazy

I always dress up on Halloween because it's basically the one day I can get away with it lol I'll look into it for sure and I've been looking at trap threads lots and even posted my face a couple times to get an opinion on how passable I could be because I have a manface/10

lol im the one that just posted, im not very far in my journey yet but I feel really good externally and internally. Im going on runs trying to lose a little bit of extra weight and trying to eat better. Shit is actually really fun. I live in Boise ID. My mom was like "you should go to a trans support group" and I was like no way what?

Who cares if you have a manface? As long as you think you look cool, you do what you do.

Yeah, fuck support groups. It's cool to have trans friends but sitting around talking about it once a week is fucking stupid. I used to go to one and it sucked, even though my therapist was cool as fuck. I liked it better when it was just me and her because I didn't feel restrained about what I could say without offending the others.

(That and my therapist was hot as fuck)

You know, you don't have to pick between being stereotypically male and being stereotypically female. You could be something in between or outside of the gender binary altogether. There is such a thing as being non-binary. Also, there is a Q in LGBTQ, which stands for being queer. If you don't feel like defining your gender identity you can just call yourself genderqueer. As long as you are comfortable with yourself, that's all that matters.

Lol I have a bad ass gender therapist, shes pricey and I cant afford to see her as much now. But I think Im doing alot better now. I will continue to talk at her when I get some money. I literally have no gay or trans friends.

Honestly, not have LGBT friends is usually better. I still hang out with the same group of guys I did growing up and I feel like nothing between us has changed.

god damn it. tumblr fucked us

I'm Asexual incase that matters lol but I hate putting on labels because then I feel like a fucking tumblrista and it bugs me, but who knows.

Cause you can't.

You'll get paid less than if you kept your penis

dude holy shit, are you me? I have some best friends from childhood and they could care less. Its so amazing. its like amazing. Just bros hanging out and playing vido games and stuff its so nice.

>I'm asexual
Aka "fat with no personality".

Hahahah me and them still chill at each others houses and shit all the time. They've never tried touching my tits or anything, I would have assumed at least one of them would try something stupid but no, they treat me like they would anyone else. It kicks ass.

Rip being fat
>pic very related

Cause you can't. You can become trans though, which is telling the world your only personality is your gender aka you are a boring unemployable person.

Oh, excuse me. Ugly with no personality.

You actually look like a cool bro. What makes you think you are asexual ?

Holy shit you are that gentlesir who posted in that trap thread the other night asking if you are to far gone. Are you OP in this thread?

yea bi bottom boy here
I find the community is really either autistic or money hungry people (i had bad experiences with some manlady trans)

Really not worth for relationship goals, I find a real hand full of homosexuals are god damn autistic (males too)

because being trans is fucking disgusting

Dear diary,

Today OP was a faggot, but the Sup Forums trannies seem cool, not at all like the kids on tumble or the old queers on 420chan.

Plz kys, love

user

dont get your dick cut off. your decision if you want to take hormones but that freak shit they frankenstein together as a fake vagina is neither functional (obviously not in the reproductive part but also not in pleasure) nor asthetic.

Do whatever the fuck you want. Just don't complain when you realize you'll never be a real girl but a fucking freak.

No I'm not XD just saw it and got interested

You can't be a girl you dumb cunt

Ikr? rip

I've never been sexually attracted to anyone... ever.

these

Fag

Do whatever you want. That's actually how it works.

>the Sup Forums trannies seem cool
Thank you, user. I try.

unless you're hot

Raped ?

This. Plus you'll probably end up looking like this.

>fuck bitches
>gay not ok

You probably have serious psychological problems related to sex or a real hormonal issue or both, which would explain your "gender identity disorder".

Not fucking really though

one on the far left actually looks like a woman though, not the most attractive person but wont be seen as a crossdressing man

Nope, not that I remember at least.
Probably

Also this is me right now. Hipster as fuck.

periods

I won't tell you what you should, or should not do with your life, but I can tell you without a doubt you are mentally ill, and need to seek professional help.

If you want to mutilate your body that's your choice, but I'm sure there are better ways to deal with your mental illness.

do it, trans girls looks sexy af