Does my Asian GF have a nice ass? I haven't seen other asian chicks let alone many white girls with an ass like hers

Does my Asian GF have a nice ass? I haven't seen other asian chicks let alone many white girls with an ass like hers.

>R8 and Requests welcome

If that's your girlfriend, yeah. Post anything you want.

>shaving
Stop. You look like a scarred baby ass.

Requests as in you will take now? Or requestsvas in from your archive? If now take a pic of her topless outside. If archive, pic of you cumming on her face.. thank you and very nice btw!

Vag please

Full front ?

seconded

my gf is asian and has a pretty nice ass too. i like yours OP. post more.

All angles and spread variations please

>I'm working on censoring a video for you guys, any tips on how to censor it using adobe suite progams?

What do you want to see?

It's preference, she like it that way

Archived shes away right now, i won't post her face but I have cum on her ass..

Thanks here's her ass

Tits with cum?

I would tear the shit out that Asian hoe

nice man. i'd love to fuck her fat ass and drop a load on it too. god any that show more of her legs / feet?

for censoring you're going to want After Effects, and it's kind of a labor intensive process. it's basically like making a mask in Photoshop, but you have to animate it (rotoscope it) along the length of the video. be it background (pain in the ass) or face (little easier). otherwise you can just try to crop as much as you can.

Well this went downhill fast

>R8? another screenshot from the vid

Man, I've never taken a cum shot photo like that, will do that soon. Might have a cumshot video i'll check

It is an awesome ass, gota say

Thanks man, but yea guess it is going to take some time with the mask. Will post it eventually here

Post cock in ass pic

you use kik or e-mail or anything OP? I'd like to trade pics of my asian GF with you if you want.

why does her ass look like rubber?
Ultra realistic lovedolls can't be gfs user

That I don't have

Oil??

THIS SAME SHIT GETS POSTED EVERY DAY

FUCK ALL OF YOU

and i want to jerk off every day. problem, user?

so no contact for kik or e-mail OP?