Daughter of German EU official, medical student Maria Ladenburger (19) was raped and drowned by an Afghan refugee...

Daughter of German EU official, medical student Maria Ladenburger (19) was raped and drowned by an Afghan refugee. Is there any form of poetic justice more fitting? Let the children of all EU officials, and all Germans, suffer this fate and we will clap our hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1kz6hNDlEEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>3d
>Important

But you are 3d, son

She wasnt responsible for her father's actions so that's disgusting how poltards are happy over her death. Truly scum.

Learn to use the catalog, dumbo.

Apparently he killed another woman.

Damn she was a solid 6. Why are white people so self destructive?

How can someone be happy because of the death of the innocent girl? how are you any different, from those sandniggers?
kill your self you subhuman filth

FPBP

she switched sides. if she is into them she is lost already. no need to mourn

She isn't innocent. She was on the welcome refugee train just like her father. She got her wish.

The Premier of Victoria, who was formerly opposed to euthanasia, had his father die a slow painful death from cancer. Now he is pro-euthanasia and it is about to be legalised.

Maybe the death of his daughter is just what Europe needed. Some people need something to affect their own life before they care enough to help others.

They just show their edginess here, because for some reasons autists think it makes them look cool.
I'm sure if they were anywhere near, they would cry.

Germans are not humans and they have it coming. They harmed Europe in 30 years like non europeans never did in 3,000 years.

well

because she's a traitor like her father

youtube.com/watch?v=1kz6hNDlEEg

Progressives always rejoice and tell those who disagree with them to kys. you filthy fuckers dare pretend you are innocent? fuck you!

Just in case you have missed the heartwarming efforts of those affected by the murder of Maria by the hands of a 'refugee', have a translation:

>I'm going to say it like it is and I don't care if you block or delete me now.
The FAZ (a newspaper) is a right-winged bunch for report against the Tagesschau (a newsshow on TV). More and more people are showing their real faces.
The Tagesschau has acted the right way.
The refugee is in custody! He is suspected to be the offender. The offender of what? The press conference was clear, he's not saying a thing about it.
We from the Flüchtlingsverein Freiburg (a pro-refugee helping group, the one that girl was part of) have told a lot of medias our point of view, but it's not believed.
The refugee and Maria have known each other and met secretly in the evening, because is was meant to be kept secret from the family.
The two have found a cosy place at the river and did what young people do, love. Yes, refugees know what love is and have more of it than the right-winged baiters everywhere!
Probably, Maria and the refugee were to bath together. He could not swim and Maria slipped in the dark waters, causing her to drown because of the cold and other circumstances. The refugee had fear and panic to contact the police in a foreign country. There are no trials in Afghanistan, if you are unlucky you get executed right away. Because of this he had to live with the knowledge of it until his arrest. He's fearing death and is not talking because of it. Because he's already condemned by all the haters and baiters.
Maria wasn't drowned by him, she drowned herself. They had sex beforehand. Think before you judge everyone. Open your hearts and help the people. Get in contact with refugees and help wherever you can. You will see they are all nice and lovely people!

what the fuck

falling so hard for that fake

i hope she get raped too

>swimming at December
>after making that young-people-do
Well. I think it's a prank. Cause, srsly, you need to be real fuckhead to make a statements like this.

it was in october

fuck the white race

Not such a difference since Germany isn't some South American/Caribbean/etc country.

->

This is the killer

fuck the german race

not everyone is cucked like you

I am a Greek

germans caused more deaths in 2 world wars than islam and christianity together

>germans caused more deaths in 2 world wars than islam and christianity together
Wrong

Do not feed jihadi44 (reddit) a.k.a. amagreek (Sup Forums).

not wrong
subhuman germans

>this guy gets to fuck (and kill (allegedly))posh german girls
>me still no gf
What is it about refugees that western European girls love so much?

He looks like a fucking cunt that i would like to punch

Pay your debts!

she was naive
we should not rejoice over the death of anyone
we should be angry at those people who are responsible for bringing these people here and making it look like a good thing

>Minderjähriger Flüchtling

Because foreigner has more interest than local one. And yeah, there's some propaganda from lefties.
Calm down, weirdo. There's no "average" males between slavs. Too much different admixtures.

She was trying to destroy europe but in the process destroyed herself

she was german

fucking subhuman

I 100% agree with you

just like your ancestors

Man, she was too cute to die this way.

she looked like a boy

The troll is back. Go back to greece

6,5 at most

I am in Greece

Left one is a 6 for sure, right one is ~8

She was a volunteer at a refugee center. She deserved every last bit of pain and suffering that rapefugee inflicted on her before snuffing her out.

>ITT edgelords trying to be cool

she looked like a boy

Is the EU official still supporting the importation of refugees?

There is no excuse for naivete after what happened on New Years. Any German still on the refugees welcome train after that is deliberately attempting to destroy the country and if they get raped or killed by a rapefugee then it's their own fault and there's no reason to feel bad for them.

germans called them

>moralfag trying to act mature

The EU tries to represent the continent.

They are doing a good job as it's crashing and burning.

for edgy teenagers we have pol. but the retarded children cant stay there. its a shame

>caring about the gutmensch

they deserve this

?
>what is Sup Forums?
Bit grim but it gets them through the day with having to think about their morbid existence too much.

looks like a tumblr lesbian.
A degenerate trough and through.

Sad story all in all, although one can't help but to notice the irony.
At least we got some funny memes out of it.

Also remember when Germans on Sup Forums were posting "D.A.K 16.10.16"?
Guess on what day she died.

Der Afghane kommt = D A K

>mind = blown

are we still the bad guys?

man this thread is fucking trash.

seriously hope you niggas are you just trying to be as edgy as possible right now.

Very unfortunate she died in such a tragic way.

As we say in the Netherlands:

She got a cookie of her own dough.

fuck off dude, she didn't deserve that.

She probably didn't know any better. She was fucking 16 and probably still naive as hell.

I'm assuming she really thought she was doing something good in the world.

Completely undeserved.

*19 years old

You are fucking retard. She was very young and showed sympathy for people who suffer. Lot of regugees are not refugees but she was led to believe they were. You think she deserves death because she cared for other people, you should just kys memes have gotten to your brain. You are not normal person

She was 19 and the fact that she thought she was doing something good in the world is irrelevant. Everyone thinks they're doing good, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. If by the age of 19, being legally of age to have a voice in your country's political system, having access to all the information one has access to, undoubtedly knowing about all the crime that the "refugees" are committing, a girl is still volunteering at a "refugee" home, then there is no reason to be sad when one of them kills her.

What do you hope to achieve?
You're preaching to the choir on Sup Forums.
We've been aware bad things happen for years.

see

>falling for the 'muslims are people too' meme

can you be more blue pilled

inherent evil

White people are always destroying something, they must be destroying something at any moment to feel alive.

When they are stopped from destroying other races, they cope with the that destructive urge by turning on themselves.

14 HEARTBREAKING PHOTOS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SAY FUCK HAVING BORDERS AND LAW AND SHIT

You say this like well off people don't shelter their kids.

Her dad is a german EU official, do you really think he wasn't feeding her mumbo jumbo all the time? Not everyone is on Sup Forums and shit dude. The normal person is using facebook and twitter with like minded individuals. People genuinely venture into unknown grass without really comprehending what lays beyond the vines.

People only see what suits their interest. I really do feel she thought she was helping somebody out, a set of people in need due to large propaganda. I feel she was a victim of her own ignorance 2bh.

I don't think she deserved it and like this dude said , how much different can you be from those who wish death upon the west?

>hurr durr she deserved for helping people's whose culture she didnt' truly understand

nah, she didn't deserve to die.

A shame that it had to happen but you get what you ask for.

The thing is, these people are really mentally ill. If she had survived then she would probably still defend rapefugees.

I reject the idea that there are any excuses left for any adult to not know what Islam is bringing to Europe and western countries in general. To not know at this point is to have your head buried in the sand or to be so ideologically committed to multiculturalism that you are incapable of acknowledging reality when you see it. We lost either an idiot or a leftist zealot, and neither of those cases to we have cause to lament.

We used to say the tide will turn soon.
Now we're watching it flood back in with a vengeance.
So be it.

The problem is m8, not all Muslims are mental. If you surround yourself with the right media then you can convince yourself that they are but it is not reality. If you took Sup Forums as a gauge of the average 20-30 y/os then you could convince yourself that they're all mad but again, this is not the case. All groups have their bad eggs, some maybe more than others, but that does not make the non-crazy ones any less deserving of help.

So what did the father think about this? Still prorefugee? Now that the issue hit home hes probably pondering on a few things.

I'd like to know who the father is.

good question antti sumiala. actually just got off the phone with the father and he told me that memes are real.

Yes he is still pro refugee. They want that you donate money to a pro refugee organization and a leftwing student network instead of flowers for their dead daughter

The problem is m8, muslims dont need to
A: fucking be here
B: bring their shit here.

That just seems sad. Honestly I blame the father. I mean I blame the feral Pashtun savage obviously, but I also blame her father.

How did you know my first name?

>not all Muslims are mental
so what?

I've met muslim individuals who would probably never hurt a fly but they still have to leave Norway because they as a group is harmful to the country.

They need to be somewhere not in their home countries though, there's some horrible stuff going on in the middle east (actually horrible stuff, not the minor shit that gets people so wound up on here). Our countries are famous for their wealth and hospitality, so we should be doing what we can to help.

we can't save everyone and we have no obligation to do so

We can't save everyone and we're not trying to, we're trying to help those that we can.

>Our countries are famous for their wealth and hospitality, so we should be doing what we can to help.
No
they should fix their own shit they have spoiled.
most of those "refugees" are middle aged able males. These worthless fucks should stay in their countries and try to fix things that they have ruined.

It's just that rejoicing death of some girl is just disgusting and sandnigger tier act.

maybe they should stop being savages and murdering eachother

but they're niggers so that's not possible

and then some retards are still surprised when they bring their violence here

the fact is that those refugees were safe from the war when they left the country
the reason they kept on going and went all the way to europe is to take advantage of our welfare system

our welfare system is intended to take care of europeans, not 3rd worlders who are just tired if being poor and realised that europe give money to people who don't have a job

there is only one cynical reason they're here, and that's to take advantage

She's a german, I always feel happy when the germans are dying.