Captain America Dies

Captain America Dies

Ok who cares, this movie is for 5 year olds

You cared enough to comment

got me there. Im bored. No good tit threads tonight

It does suck tonight

>Should die

I mean, am not a Marvel fan but if you are gonna make a movie at the very least do it right.

Dies like Superman and Nick Fury?
Too much of a cash cow.

in the comic but not the movie.

i was pretty upset about no one dying actually felt like they really pussied out on that. even rhodes didnt die i was like cmon man.

oh and if anyone was gonna it wouldve been iron man. he got his ass kicked and his reactor 'destroyed'

This is now a tit thread.

I wish he did but he doesn't, next time spoil something that's true.

At work and on mobile, that was the last tit like object I had.

Captain America dying would have been the worst way for then to go with his movie.
Everyone loves Chris Evans and his portrayal of Captain America. There's no way in their right mind they'd kill him off. His death in the comic had no purpose other than shock effect, which is all Mark Millar is good for.

LMAO he did die
in the comics

Super hero movies are the gayest fucking thing ever

sauceeeeeeeeeeee

lol cant believe I believed this before yesterday. OP is a faggot

He should have died, Zemo was horrible and the story needed a ton of work. The movie is ok but eveyone is hailing it as amazing, it has huge problems

Incorrect

i believe it is cheese pizza

No he doesn't

Saw it last night

>Zemo was horrible
He did what he wanted to do without praise or retarded ass dialogue. Best villain so far

I didn't like it much either, but Captain America definitely shouldn't have died in this.
Pointless deaths in order to boost sales and interest is one of the most annoying tactics in comics.

seen it just a couple hours ago. not dead. he just gets away from shield and then sends tony a letter about how sorry he is. and he says he'll be there for them when they need. and by the looking of tony we can clearly say he gets emotional and forgives him inside.

Yeah, he dies in the comics

Saw it at release 27th april

>film poster is pic related

Yeeah and you're a *big boy* aren't you. *Big boy* pants and everything.

le troll xD

No one said that you raging cunt.

The Civil War comic is fucking trash just like everything else Millar writes.
Also, Marcel Studios hasn't given a shit about source material ever. Why does this surprise you?

That's a stupid opinion.

Killed by Jon Snow, yes. Now please lay off the spoilers.

Can anyone tell me what was the point of zemo finding the winter soldiers only to kill them in their sleep? Oh, I'm sorry. Spoiler alert

Cuz all they care is about money
>feelsbadman

>Marcel Studios

DESCRIBE WHAT DOES MARCEL STUDIOS LOOK LIKE

No he doesn't

Nobody dies

Iron patriot becomes a cripple and the mid credit scene is Bucky voluntarily being frozen in black panther's hideout just incase anyone tries using his activation words in the future.

But how did they get to his hideout!?

Movie was already long enough

Tits

He was fuckin supposed to. Not to mention its called Civil WAR not civil green street hooligans. There's only 6 people on either side

Superman dies.

in a bike powered by the Cap's self righteousness

Fight me then bitch

He brought them

Black panther becomes an outcast avenger at the end

Ok. But don't get mad when I cripple your bigger friend.

No he does not. Rainier land has a copy

His goal was to murder them himself since they were asleep. Plus the footage from Tonys parents murder was there. The plan was perfect because his plan was to end the era of the "enhanced"

>Iron Patriot

I think you are too much of a cynical bastard and will never enjoy a movie

I said fight me faggot not try to be funny. Fucking nigger

I loved it. I had a very nice time watching it.

War machine, Rhodes

Whatever, you knew who I was talking about

Actually most people I know would call me a marvel fan boy, I loved the winter soldier. But can you honestly tell me it was a good idea for the final confrontation not to be because they have differing viewpoints but because the writers made Iron man stupid so he could get manipulated easily and become completely irrational, not realise it wasn't Bucky's fault and not realise what Zemo was doing just so they could have a fight.

Batman broke down and almost killed his parents killer (some universes he did)

If Batman could do it why would it be out of the question for iron man to do it

Hell, same thing for spider man and uncle Ben

Well was Joe chill mind controlled and was his identity revealed to Batman as a ploy to manipulate him?

I think for most men it would be irrelevant if a person was mind controlled to murder your parents. Sure with thought you are right but if its bang bang like the movie most men would want that head.

Everyone has a motive, why is mind control more forgivable in the mind of primitive vengeance?

He just washed this guy strangle his mother and bash in his father's head

I'm just saying they shouldn't have put him in that situation it should have been a natural progression instead of one minute Iron man is all like "yeah I'm helping these guys get you cus I know you're the mastermind behind all this!" And then after a minute of video "AHHHHHHHHH, I FORGET EVERYTHING, MURDER TIME !!!" .
They could have made it more gradual and fit in with the rest of the film.

Because Bucky didn't wanna kill them and Joe chill did. It wasn't Bucky's fault.

He also knew for a fact that he wasn't in control of his actions. He was just having a tantrum.

Edge fags all over in the ORIGINAL civil war story line his death was faked, even when he was actually killed in the comics it wasn't due to fucking civil war fags and why the fuck does it matter who dies I'm more shitty about the battle over the rights of characters why the fuck make a movie about one of the biggest story lines ever with out including all characters and I haven't seen it either it's bullshit like it or not Hugh jackman was born to do wolverine and thanks to bullshit studios we will never see the avengers or civil war we deserve anytime soon

And that trumps a man five meters away from you who is a known terrorist and caused a rift between your friends and is obviously manipulating you for his own goals by using your dead parents.

yes, because in every single movie someone has to die.

Dead parents trump all

Ffs tony spent millions on a simulation to help him with the moment before his parents died

i didnt get how he smugly said 'did it?' when he was in his cell being asked how it felt to see his plan fail

because seems to me like he pretty much didnt get what he wanted. no one died. only rhodes got really hurt

But he should have how it obviously was set up to manipulate him and how it wasn't Bucky's fault. I mean he could have fallen for it ... if he was an idiot. But he's not so he wouldn't and anyway it's a stupid way to end the film.

>perfect
Zemo was the worst thing about this film, his motivations were generic, he was just a randomer nothing like the comics( not saying it has to be exact or it's automatically bad but he shares nothing with the character besides a name so what's the point of him being Zemo?) Also he can't even kill himself right, he's stupid and detracted from the civil war story.

I think Spider-Man was honestly the worst part.
He was supremely annoying

He is a genius with engineering and science

He has always been shitty with human relationships, he treats the ones he loves like shit even when he realizes what he is doing

It makes perfect sense for him to sperg rage

A sperg might be smart and realize the videogame controller isn't the reason he lost the game, and that it wasn't the controllers fault, but that doesn't keep them from throwing it across the room

Spider man was always annoying

That was the best Spider-Man ive ever seen

Do you not think they could have come up with something better?

Seconded

llol yeah i agree he played high school kid way better than fucking garfield (toby was great but looked too old)

He sperged out because Bucky killed parents and Steve knew but never told him.
Meanwhile in Avengers 2, he never told anyone that he was working on an AI that was meant to police the world and answer only to him.
He should have been able to move past this, but he was even easier to manipulate than the brainwashed soldier.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

>the only remotely amusing scenes in the movie involved antman and hawkeye
>Wonda is still best girl
>black panther reminded me of a honorbru combato souls fag the whole time
>the kid they picked for spiderman did a better job than the other guys did in all of their movies
>RDJ is clearly tired of being in these movies

Haha, no he doesnt. only person to die in the movie was Peggy, though black iron man is basically crippled.

That fact that it didn't happen actually drags down the overall quality of the movie.

I did think they were gonna off Iron Man for a minute though so RDJ could call it quits.

what?

>RDJ is clearly tired of being in these movies

i wouldnt be so sure about that, last i heard he surprised everyone by saying he would be down for 1 more solo iron man movie

I'm hoping in infinity wars they kill a bunch of them off. That would be a good way to go....like the comic arc

That's fucking awesome news. I love him as Iron Man but he just seemed kind of out of it in this movie. I figured he was starting to burn out on the role.

What does Zemo look like in the movie? Also, thoughts on Spider-Man?

And Bucky freezes himself again, which was another disappointment.
Still, both those guys can come back whenever they want, and Steve sends Tony a letter that basically says "Ay, fam. We good. Hit me up when Thanos rolls up."

Zemo looks like Eastern European Toby McGuire.
This Spider-Man is unbearably annoying.

If someone ran over your dog, by accident, would you punch the guy in the face and be emotional enough to fight them?

Even if you wouldn't you could understand why some people would

Tony is one of those people

Tony is not the vision

He may be smart but he is very emotional

He's played by a German called Daniel Brühl
he looks exactly like him, obviously

As he should be

Except the guy was forced to do it. He had no control of his actions. The guy who ran over your dog was just negligent, Bucky hadn't been in control of himself for 5 decades at that point.