18:00 - Canada v Japan, BC Place, Vancouver

15:45 - Argentina v Italy, some paddock in Argentina

All times are local.

>News & Previews
superxv.com/june-tours/

Posting in meme sport thread

Repostin

>ABs by 20

I'd say by 7, so one converted try. At the moment, Wales is a settled team while you guys have plenty of fresh, inexperienced faces. Like who the heck is Tamanivalu? Crotty and Fekitoa were also fringe players only a few months ago and they're up against Roberts and Davies.

I don't know what you're trying to say 2bh lad

Reminder that if you are trying to stimulate discussion about winning margins and aren't a part of /rug/s winning margin discussion group then you are a monumental retard and should be culled.

I agree if the Welsh attack the right spots it should be a close game imo

>and here come the casuals

Going to the local chippie for some cheeky takeaway lads. What should I get?

If you think this is the strongest nz side you are the casual here mate

The best meme result for banter would be Australia kicking a winning penalty goal from a dominant scrum penalty.

Based original AMS. Where have you been for the last few months? Have you apologised to Daniel yet?

It's not the strongest NZ side.

Wales will still lose by 15+.

reposting picks:

NZ -20
AUS -3.5
IRE +15
Argies -17.5
Canada +6.5

Scrappy Canada might be the only underdog to win straight up.

The best meme result is Englel playing fantastic attacking rugby, Australia shitting the bed, then Australia winning by almost nothing but penalty kicks due to dominance at the break down and scrums.

>the strongest NZ side
Not exactly sure what the fuck you're talking about.
I'll be back here for an apology at 9.30 you Cucktabrian faggot.
NZ by 20.

>not liking the wallabies

M8 the aussie cricket team are the only real assholes in our sports '''''rivalries'''', every other australian team is fine

The wallabies in particular have been good lads, apart from that brief period a few decades ago where they were consistently winning and got cocky about it, a la the national cricket team

If you're not supporting those brave boys over the poncy "r-rugby c-came home lads" caviar eating, "I use Sauvignon blanc for mouthwash" english ''''rugby''' players then you are a disgrace to the dirty, down to earth greatness of the southern hemisphere empire and all it represents

Based Statscunt

NO YOU CAN"T POST PICKS HERE BECAUSE WE HAVE SUPERBRU SUPER CLUB AND IT'S ALL THERE WAAAA

Oh my god the casual ball sacks fans are here

And we thought the super rugby threads were bad

fuck off and samefag elsewhere

>He doesn't know what the "hyped" game of the week threads are like

For the record I'm not statscunt

It's hilarious when dumbfucks like you say this.
It's the exact same group of people thread after thread.

REMINDER THAT ORIGINAL AUTISTIC MEMESPOUTER IS IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

REMINDER TO SHITPOST FAR MORE THAN USUAL TO MAKE HIM FUCK OFF

REMINDER THAT HE UNIRONICALLY POSTS ON Sup Forums WHILST HATING SHITPOSTING

I don't really know what that is. When you guys bet on Union, do you normally pick straight up (with less payout) or do you go for point spread bets?

Also shout out to my old club Dartmouth RFC for making it to the semifinals of the Collegiate 7s and winning the IVY league for the 17th(?) year in a row with their 15s.

Nice thread guys.
Really friendly buzz.
Good stuff.

what the fuck are you talking about cunt?

They don't really do point spread in Australia. You just pick who you think is going to win.

There are obviously at least 3-4 casuals who haven't been here for any of the super rugby threads here and if you can't see that then you're the casual. One even announced himself with "I haven't been to /rug/ in ages".

how many doeys are you deep lads

dump your folders lads

I get called a casual regularly and I make most of the super /rug/ threads. Who gives a fuck.

>They don't really do point spread in Australia. You just pick who you think is going to win.

In that case the only true upset is Canada, who were always bros every time we went North of the Border for tours.

Well shit better make sure you let it affect your posting habits too, that's going to really up the quality of the thread

>I make most of the super /rug/ threads

No you don't lol, 90% are made by Gentleben Ltd.

If it makes you feel better about yourself to call others casuals, then go for gold.

>how many doeys are you deep lads
Half a box of db here mate

>the quality of the thread

>He plays touch rugby in basketball shorts

newcunts out

5 beers into my Tuatara mixed box lad, just getting into a Bavarian Hefe at the moment.

Good evening sisters, just got back from my acupuncture session.

Tipping the ball sacks in a "blowout".

>le old guard meme

A draw for Georgia? Flip I backed them to win I knew they were in their purple patch desu

Still worrying about Namibia vs Spain

I'm paraphrasing his own sentiments mr BSA sir

Who is this sperm worm

>He didn't pick the AB's by over 20

do all yer decent IPAs taste like bananas on account of yer weirdo Tasmanian hops?

YOU CAN'T TIP HERE THAT'S WHAT SUPERBRU SUPER FRIENDS CLUB IS FOR FUCKING REEEE
How's life anyway, you spastic fuck.

That would be fucken hilarious

REE REEEEEEEE NEWCUNTS AND CASUALS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder the real discussion is taking place on the Superbru banter page.

>IM AMB LE OLDFAG LE NEWGUNDS OUT XDXD
OK ...NOW you can call people casual.

Hello :)

but isn't aussie rugby all about that poncy private school shit

Good to be back, /rug/

>but isn't aussie rugby all about that poncy private school shit

Is there really a place in the world where Rugby isn't a rich kid sport, aside from the Pacific Islands?

I've been enjoying my study, my Viennese girlfriend, and the last remaining days of Summer recently. Not much time for /rug/ posting I'm afraid dear AMS.

But I am here, refreshed and ready to liven up this unfortunate poomunity. It has clearly suffered from my absence.

Not really, they're all super citrusy rather than banana. There's a current trend toward more american style IPA at the moment.

?

Yeh but Australian poncy boys are to actual poncy boys as monopoly money is to real money

It's a different beast entirely

As a 2-year regular poster on /rug/ I'd like to welcome any new or irregular posters and assure them that the only people that wouldn't want them here are angry teen fucknuckles currently seething in their bedrooms at mum's house.

New Zealand and Wales

Literally everywhere?
If you have a ball you can play. If you have a mouth guard you can play safer
Boots or shoes if your rich but are pretty optional until high school level imo

Mate if you ever call me AMS again I'm going to drive up to Coatesville (if I can find it) and kick you in the face.

>aside from pacific islands

Just wales

Reminder that if you have been here for longer than 2 years and don't have an easily distinguishable personality you are a waste of air :)

You can only see the banter if you're in the top 10 you casual.

Time for the poosonality roll call sisters, it appears we may be missing some people.

Devvo lad, you here m8?

This. And RSA (whites).
Makes for excellent damage control for other countries when the get BTFO.

The only ones who don't want them are the """""poosonalities"""" that are threatened by new blood being more interesting than them

>poncy private school shit

That's not what private schools are in australia mate. We still have based aussie banter culture in all facets of life.

Think about the way that the rich kid who is the captain of the football team is portrayed in american movies. That's the way australian private schools are. It's not limp-wristed, it's vicious conservative old money.

Gentleben, you here m8?

AMS is clearly here

>literally top 5 in /rug/
'no'

I know. You're preaching to the choir, lad.
Speaking of choirs. ABs by 20.

Jeff, you here m8?

>>ABs vs Wales
Wales will put up a strong defence and stay in the game until the 70th min when Beauden Barrett scores a try from a favourable bounce. ABs by 10

>>Aus vs Englel
The most evenly matched teams and the game of the weekend I reckon. I'd tip Aus by a narrow 3 because home advantage.

>>Boks vs Ireland
Don't see the Ireland doing much against this SA team. Will likely lose by 3 tries

>>Canadia vs Anime
Would watch it just to see whether Japan can maintain their form and scrum strength without Eddie Jones at the helm

>>Argentina vs Italy
Argentina to comfortably defeat Italy, unless they act like retards and get two players red carded again

Have been here since around 2010 and only post occasionally, but every time I post here lately people accuse at least one of my posts as being statscunt or AMS

Does that count?

Right, I'm making a drink.
You guys good?

It's not played on the high school level in the US aside from a few Rugby meccas so everyone who played it here was at least smart enough to get into a University.

fair enough

still a rich cunt sport tho ay

Who do you think this is, you dumb cunt?

get me a white russian while you're up pham

What's your gimmick though?
Endgame?
No?

Get me a fresh one from the fridge mate

I'll take a Bud Light Watermelon-A-Rita please

Aaaah sorry broski., we're all out of girls drinks.

Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

Same here. It's almost like the poosonalities can't tell each other apart

Can you heat up the leftover indian in my fridge pls lad. It's too hard to get a plate from the kitchen to the couch with these crutches.

Official (official) JUNE INTERNATIONALS SCORE PREDICTIONS

NEW ZEALAND 43 - 17 WALES
AUSTRALIA 22 - 7 ENGLAND
QUOTABOKS 12 - 12 IRELAND
CANADA 24 - 32 JAPAN
ARGENTINA 87 - 0 ITALY

Feel free to quote me on this shit

I don't know what that is so get fucked.
You'll have a scotch.

If you're not predicting a blowout you don't know shit about rugby and should KYS

>quotaboks
>not springbleks

Please learn the official nomenclature before posting in future thankyou.

I agree with it all. Haven't had a good look at the bok side 2bh. Have they been gimped with a quota or is that a meme?

>Wales will put up a strong defence and stay in the game until the 70th min when Beauden Barrett scores a try from a favourable bounce. ABs by 10

So basically what happened last time they played then?

I'd be more likely to give you a slap around the knee m8.
20 points.
Exactly what I was saying and AMS is all angry calling me a casual. Jesus fuck the state of this place.

Fair enough dealers choice

Nina you here m8?

Give us a San Miguel mate.

You are handsome and elite if you picked 20+, like I did.

You're going to enrage le post poodictions on muh superbru only guy

do Wales stand a chance lads?