My wife gets these sores and ingrown hairs every time she shaves/waxes/nairs her pussy

My wife gets these sores and ingrown hairs every time she shaves/waxes/nairs her pussy.
How do you prevent this? Will post more for good answers

Bump for interest. Mine does too. I usually get it elsewhere while she has em.

Exfoliate pre and post wax/shave ect

Nice cock.

Bumping with bonus content

Thanks, I try...

the dumb bitch obviously doesn't know how to shave lol...... You don't just fucking take a razor blade to the skin. She should use yours or a males blade as well as shaving cream. Also, exfoliate before and after and she probably doesn't know that shaving against the grain is fucking terrible.

Use fresh blades, gentle strokes, exfoliate, and lotion or aftershave

Hair removal cream. Cover all the hair with it, wait 5 minutes then wash it off. No irritation no pain no ingrown hair.

Interesting, sounds like a good idea, how should we exfoliate?

its a pencil dick though.

folliculitis

Yeah anyways use NAIR. It's a hair removing cream. It's better than shaving. Just don't get it on your balls or inside your pussy because it will hurt for a day.

Shave in the shower with shampoo, works fucking great

are you crazy ? hairy is the best. i never allowed my ex gf shave her bush. not allowed to shave her butthole either. and licked both hairy ass and puss for like hours

Soak in warm water pre shave. Check out pure romance. My wife buys this shaving cream from them. I tried it. Shit it tits man.

It's thick enough and looks about 7.5 don't be jelling on him

HOW? FUCKING HOW? DO YOU KNOW WHAT EXFOLIATORS ARE?

dude what the fuck

waxing is the only way to avoid bumps

im curious, why do you prefer hair?

That means to use something abrasive (a towel is fine) to scrub the area, freeing it of skin and dirt. You're supposed to do this after washing your face with warm water, for example.

Relax, I'm just asking if there are exfoliaters that work better than others... Jesus Christ.

you dont need to worry about bumps if you know how to fucking shave

-DONT SHAVE AGAINST THE GRAIN
-USE AN EXFOLIATER
-LET YOUR HAIR GROW BACK TO A DECENT LENGTH BEFORE SHAVING TO AVOID INGROWN HAIRS/DAMAGING THE SKIN

get better blades, stop using the same blade time after time shit gets dull as fuck change it more than you would when you shave your face, get moisturiser and shaving cream for sensitive skin. let the hair grow out before you shave stubble or else you will just fuck up and end up with in grown hairs. basically let it grow out for about a week or two so its like legit hair not stubble

"how should we exfoliate" like how oblivious are you to skin care dude? God Im getting trolled so hard here and its not even on purpose.

Do not!
Burns the fucking genitalia . Even if you put a little on.
Super sensitive area

Does she use any after shave cream?

waxing has a specific pre and post prep and cleaning thing
never seen waxing create issues if the procedure s followed

*cocktent

Are you a nigger, OP? Or just picture is dark?

true story
ı can clearly say when there is a really big bush like my ex had, you feel so much warmer and cosy and softer when you are deep in

Make sure she shaves in warm water so there will be a less chance in ingron hair

Yeah dude...seems like a reasonable response. Sorry about your autism...

Never had burns, my wife uses it once a week all around her pussy and asshole. Are you literally squirting it inside of your fucking ass?

Post her feet

you seem mad. Bad day at the rat races?

Don't shave or wax, have her grow her hair out and use a trimmer to keep it neat if you like.

Na just when it's on the balls my friend .
Maybe that I'm sensitive , may be the brand.
Maybe it's Mabeline

You guys are all so nice.

How... Bad would it hurt? I hate shaving my balls and my pain threshold is pretty ace

Don't use on balls it hurts like soreness in muscles pain. Don't do it. Penis is fine, not the sack.

Just use a electric facial razor on your sack it works fine.

Nair won't hurt your balls or asshole as long as you wash it off in time. Don't leave nair in your ass crack longer than 3.5 minutes or it might burn your skin. Only use nair right before you get in the shower.

One time a hoker here in Costa Rica told me that she shaved every day dry whitout cream or lotion since that day I do the same and I never get those nasty ingrown hairs

but isnt it prickly like a beard?

That's madness

She uses nair...STILL gets bumps

she looks like pic related

im not saying shes bad looking tho, your wife is really cute user

no! not at all. I mean it is like a beard when its short of course. but more it grown the softer it will be. her was like a pillow

I know. Nair is functionally the same as a razor for me. Both give me identical red bumps.

Lol I never noticed before

Laser treatment , smooth as when she was 8

Ugh...

top kek

she's cute in any case, and you got a nice cock
nice couple overall, i rate 8/10

Does she like pain? Grab the tweezers and start plucking. She won't get any bumps from this

All bumps with waxing or tweeting.

Thank you

Tell her to wash her filthy cunt.
Most of these issues are caused by bad hygiene.

Regular showers
>Shower after work, or after most labor intense part of day.
>Shower at least once a day.
>Exfoliate face and cunt at least 15s each.
>Take cooler showers.

Shave day showers
>Start with a nice hot shower
>Exfoliate 30s
>Shave with hair conditioner as cream/lube.
>Try to shave each area ONLY once, control is key.
>Never shave against grain (feels like sand paper.)
>Wash blade after every stroke
>Pat dry!! no rubbing
>Use Witch hazel immediately after shower.
>Apply shea/cocoa butter

You're mean, but gave great advice. Thank you asshole.

I'd fuck him

is this the same girl you let fuck other guys?

Wat?

get a younger girlfriend

OP:
Wet the area you want to shave with hot/warm water
Then add St. Ive's Apricot scrub (can buy at local pharmacy/drug store/supermarket)
Shave, preferably with a "sensitive skin" type of shave gel
End of bumps