Series is 3-1 with more games still to play

>series is 3-1 with more games still to play
>cleveland """"""""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""" already giving up on their team

What the fuck is wrong with cleveland fans? How fucking pathetic is this to abandon your team before it's even over.

Cleveland confirmed for worst fans of all time?

>it's clear the team already has
When?

Lol what a bunch of cucks

Did anyone see any Oakland fans giving up on the warriors when they were down 1-3?

NOPE

During the 4th quarter of game 4 of the 2016 NBA Finals vs the Warriors.

They're being realistic. Cleveland will not win 3 in a row

Although to be fair, a bunch of bandwagoners briefly abandoned ship

I'll still saw starters out, though.

>I'll still saw starters out, though.
Starters quitting makes it even worse tbqh. That 4th quarter was trash.

No they didn't cleveland cuck

nice try damage controlling but it won't work

you're all shit

DAMAGE CONTROL

CONTROL

DAMAGE
A
CONTROL
A
N
D

cuck

Shithole with shit fans is anyone see surprised?

the cavs are playing with no heart or energy this year

last years finals were more entertaining than this shit

what do you actually expect from "people" in cleveland? They're a bunch of jaded, disloyal fags yearning for a ship, and getting hilariously disappointed every year

Not him but what do you mean, the stadium was still packed and rocking even when it was obvious the Cavs cannot win.

>CLEAVELAND
a meme city for our amusement, nothing more

she's right though

the cavs clearly gave up in the 4th

hell even late in the 3rd they gave up like 5 consecutive offensive rebounds

Even LA fans aren't this bandwagon

This is disgraceful.

t-cleveland cuck

YOU DON'T DESERVE A TEAM IF YOU GIVE UP ON THEM

>one tweet with two likes

Holy fuck you """people"""" are so obsessed, it's pathetic. Get help.

And you """"""fans"""""" give up on your team when a series isn't even over yet.

Damage control much?

See

Curry is trash

i hate the cavs i just like lecrab

what else did you expect from DA LAND of bandwagoners?

>one tweet

Get psychiatric help

Literally no answer. Gay Area """""""""""""fans"""""""""""" that didn't exist until 2015 need to escape from the fact that they live in a literal, actual shithole.

>Being this butthurt that you're a filthy plastic bandwagoner who gives up on his team before the series is even over

What a fucking shitty city.

Cavs fans deserve nothing.

There's lots of samefaggotry in this thread OP.

t- butthurt cleveland cuck

Nice projection faggot. You really felt mad when the team you never even heard of two years ago got BTFO by LeBeta lmao.

How else would you expect Cleveland fans to react? To them, this is the same old shit.

Everybody I saw kept saying that it was going to be tough, but the fans never gave up on them, even with OKC fans harassing them. Fans send good vibes. If the fans don't believe in them, they can't win. Cavs fans don't believe in the Cavs right now.

>What the fuck is wrong with cleveland fans

When you're accustom to losing, it's hard to wash that stink off.

>you're a filthy plastic bandwagoner
IRONY
R
O
N
Y

I'm neither from Cleveland nor a monkeyhoop fan but you really sound like you're trying too hard.

KEK

Obsession: the thread

Bandwagon knows that he's a fraud, shameful.

Exactly.

The cleveland fans are all plastic while the warriors fans kept the faith even being down 3-1.

The difference between the best fans in the NBA and the downright worst fans.

-t cleaveland cuck

I'm from Arizona but whatever retard.

Warriors fans stayed loyal even through this onslaught of hate.

Oakland confirmed for best fans.

Cleveland confirmed for worst.

True that. I've been an A's, Warriors, and Raiders fan my whole life. Only one of those teams is doing decent right now, but I will be loyal for life.

Aren't all Cleveland teams shit? It happens in cities where people get used to their teams sucking so they just get that "I don't care, I'm too intellectual to follow sports anyway" attitude and they just trash talk their own teams as soon as possible.

Pathetic shit fans

Just the Cavs fans are fairweather. Cavs fans didn't exist before Lebron and won't exist after him.

Browns however have like 40 consecutive sellout seasons despite being the epitome of shit. Those guys are loyal to the core.

pretty stupid if you ask me, why waste so much time energy and money on a shitty team?

Because that's what spoets fandom is about, being loyal. If it wasn't important everyone would just bandwagon the Patriots.

cleaveland detected

shit fans
shit teams
shit city

this

>What the fuck is wrong with Cleveland fans
They're all bandwagoners who don't understand the concept of it ain't over until its over.

Lebron fans are also pathetic

someone shop the JUST hair onto the city of cleveland

That's cause they knew the fix was in

You can't expect Cleveland to have hope. I honestly feel bad for them, especially older fans

Makes my head spin when I see ESPN comments calling them great fans. No one in the right mind would support LeFraud after what he did to that city. Sack up and turn your back on the team until that loser is gone.

I mean at least LA is still a Lakers city even though the lakers suck dick

>MISTAKE BY THE LAKE!
And the history with most sport teams there, you would think the residents would swear off following sports as a given.

You mean like 99% of the fan base disappearing because they were bandwagoners?

did warriors have fans before they became relevant?

Because no team in history has come back from that deficit I don't think

>Kings

Kings suck too

How's the weather in Seattle?

Rainy unlike in Cleveland where its fair

Cucks