Hey Sup Forums, femanon here

hey Sup Forums, femanon here...

just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.

sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https://dat.fgtsi.org/r/1456967652788.jpg&imgrefurl=https://fgts.jp/r/page/3417/&h=2448&w=3264&tbnid=s0gXxGPFprdg_M&tbnh=194&tbnw=259&usg=__IDbhrtwMl5DUo38xKQVdEHSVo1w=&docid=Wg0pm0PGMlEDAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol you fucking prude. 8 inches? Is your fucking hymen even broken? Go fuck some more and come back when you can take some REAL dick.

lol bring it on baby, I"m gonna rip your tight ass open.

D- bait.

THE STICKY NOTE IS EDITED YOU CANT TRICK US YOU FAT NERD

>February 16, 2016

Looks faked, but i checked the pixels and as far as i can tell its not , but after a google search its completely fake

google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https://dat.fgtsi.org/r/1456967652788.jpg&imgrefurl=https://fgts.jp/r/page/3417/&h=2448&w=3264&tbnid=s0gXxGPFprdg_M&tbnh=194&tbnw=259&usg=__IDbhrtwMl5DUo38xKQVdEHSVo1w=&docid=Wg0pm0PGMlEDAM

I have a large weenus so whatever did not lose any HP

Also a femanon, and too lazy to make a fansign right now so you'll just have to take my word.
And no, dick size doesn't matter.
If you think it does, you have a GIANT vagina and I'm sorry you need a giant cock just to feel it.

That's hot.

fat bitch like you need big cocks to fill that hallway

Wanna make $2000 the hard way?

Do you retards even look at the fucking timestamp

i checked your file out, this photo was taken today

>just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter.

>;D

TROLL

It's güt.

i don't gonna cut 2 inches only for you.

Fat doesn't mean loose vagina.

I'm sorry your education system has failed you.

Fake and gay

You're retarded,
>20160504
>2016 05 04
Look at today's fucking date nigger

nigger do you even read comments?

It was saved today. My ex deleted all my nudes so I had to go back and save all the ones I sent to people.
Ik, fml, right?

Take more

>the hard way

Fucking lost

I make my woman cum, she's extremely hot, but she likes variety and cucks me sometimes. They're not bigger, but she likes to have me watch and kisses me as she cums. I'm okay with it.

lol you used exif data reader? yea that only shows modify fag boy, git gud

>Not cuckqueaning

Average dicked guy here. Have given plenty of girls massive screaming orgasms.

Not every chick is a size queen, but having the right curve to stimulate the g spot is essential.

Nothing but pity for the guys who are below average size and don't even have a good curve though.

If I felt like grabbing my phone, I could show you who I sent it to and get the exact date. I think it was last Feb.

No I took a simple glance at the file name

ppl can change the file name bro, jeeze LOUISE

hey thats cool fam, you do you

This one was from the 4th, though.

Gonna fap to ya tho

I'm 7" long and 6" around, and constantly afraid I'm not big enough, so trust us femanon, we know.

>YOU FAT NERD
Kek omg

Id definatly fuck you

Thanks, I guess?

and how many miles of dick have you had in your vagina that you need something that big?

Opinion on mine? You got super nice tits

You should post your pussy next

How would that accomplish anything?

Why did you put a condom on and why are you wearing socks you fucking nigger?

He didn't want a computer virus.

It really won't accomplish anything I'm just curious, wanna see your pussy

Meh, good enough.

It's fuckin cold where I'am, and why is safe sex judged so hard? God damn

more of you, pls

my girlfriend comes three times at Least when i fuck her. its all about technique. Or maybe i should just kill myself. Fuck sluts get money bitches.

NIGGER

moar pls

Here

Yep

open your mouth and put your tongue out? :D

I would certainly cum inside you

need more tits/face shots

what, you were about to get a root and you decided to fuckin snap a photo?

who cares about sexually satisfying girls? I'm attractive enough to get laid in the first place, and I just have sex with them and tell them to leave. Why should a man have to sexually satisfy a woman? I honestly don't care whether or not you enjoyed it you stupid bitch.

does that mean thats all you have for us?

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH YO DINNER PLATE LOOKIN ASS NIPPLES

id treat you liek a little slut and a princess at the same time, maybe one day after eating enough of my sperm i could see you as an equal

would marry

yay tripps

keked

There.

But are you a v8? Or a nissan? Or a 69 charger? Or a H-16? You couldn't excite me if you chugged avgas

I would guess you're 13

>dyed hair
>fat
>LOL middle finger

ugly bitch

Yup!
So on a scale from 1-10 how much does it piss you off that a fat, ugly, dyed haired bitch will still have no problem getting laid?

Dude, let's be civil.
No need to be rude to everyone

Captain here.
I'm 28 slept with about 14 girls and asked every one of them this question. I'm about 7" and have been asked numerous times to not go so deep. (smaller girls usually)

General consensus is less than 6" leaves women wanting. More than 8" starts getting painful. Length is also better than girth.

Looking for a new girlfriend BTW. I need someone sexy.

But are you on rx-7's level though?
>no...no your not

Do I fucking care? No, no I do not.
I like fat, funny men.
I've never been turned down by a fat, funny man.
The're the ones I care about.

The fuck do I care if people I don't want to fuck want to fuck me or not? It's pointless.

Because condoms protect from AIDS.

you're looking for a girlfriend because your sub 6 inch microdick doesn't leave women wanting more.

8"+ dicks do though, but you wouldn't know that

Oh, and *you're.

Did I mention that I like intelligence?
So either way, the fact that you're stupid makes your opinion even more redundant

Sounds like your angry...I know you say you like fat funny men, which I am not fat, but I've been told I can tell a good joke. But do you really like "nice guys"? Or are trying to argue a false straight edge point?

I have a girlfriend... Just need a better one.

>you're
Haha...hahaha...it always make me laugh when people use "you're" like it completely invalidates my claim, because this is the internet and honey look, I really don't give a shit about stuff enough to care about reviewing for spelling errors

*You're

It makes sense that you're not good at reading women and that's why you're here.

I never said I liked nice guys. I like funny intelligent guys. Usually, they're giant assholes tbh. But not to me so it works out.

It's not about giving a shit. It's about having the brains to know when the fuck to use the correct word. You don't need to "review" anything. I don't check my your/you'res.

Ok, good look dealing with you're problems then
>I used you're on purpose this time

let me get some nips for a good rub.
Suck my dick bitch its gonna make you feel good

So you used it wrong again, on purpose?

Gg no re, you sure showed me.

dw id tap you

Oh im sure

that's the worst shoop i've seen since breakfast, gayboy.

totally into that chubby dyed shit

I'm about to dye it again. Red is too much upkeep.

no, just got a good dick.

top kek full on power stance

>be you
>not killing yourself
ishydiggy you fat sack of shit

sounds like 13 indeed

why do threads like these start it's literally just cringey, like if you want something bigger inside you go fuck a pole or something

keep the red, it looks hot. got more pics?

Be this guy
>135lbs 35% body fat
>Defy physics

Not on hand, trying to get them all back unfortunately.

aww shiet

well nice pics tho, made me cum hard, especially dat look on ya face

Kek

thanks i guess

"Tight pussy" kek, your vagina looks like a meat tent kys op