Berniefags, what do you think of this?

Berniefags, what do you think of this?
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/05/an-open-letter-to-bernie-supporters/

Basically it says that even putting aside some of the commonalities that Trump and Sanders share, voting for Trump is a way to fuck over the establishment that crowned Hillary before a single vote was even cast. I've had the same thoughts but it was surprising to see it laid out, especially on TRS. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FFroMQlKiag
youtu.be/rcUJgbWrM64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't get up that early today.

?
I mean, yeah, it's trying to persuade you to vote for the God-Emperor instead of Hillary, but how's it deceptive?

I think choosing to vote for a candidate because you want to "fuck over the establishment" is a very childish way to choose your candidate.

I have to agree.
It's like they don't think there will be any repercussions from it.

OR YOU COULD VOTE LIBERTARIAN and be rid of the establishment AND trump. Because lets face it the Clinton machine is going to crush Sanders. It's happening. There is still hope in a 3rd party though. The libertarian nominee will be on the ballot in all 50 states this election and with Clinton and Trump being the party leaders... our chances are better than ever. Vote libertarian!

>a 3rd party
So congress completely just blocks everything still? Because they will try to make the president look like shit so we'll never elect one again.

In a sense, it's not even that, it's a chance to stop the establishment from fucking you. Have the last sixteen years been good for you and yours?

Or green party. Alot of sanders supporters would agree with the green party stance

>implying the president pushes laws through congress
Do you know how our political system works?

Look, I ain't a Republican myself. But the US is pretty firmly two-party, and they align with me more often than the Democrats do.
You COULD flush your vote down the toilet, or you could vote with your interests.

Voting for Trump does fuck the Republican establishment, which I'd say is a better outcome than giving Hillary the power to corrupt and control the Democrat party.

Or you can vote for Gary Johnson and the Libertarians if you want someone honest and respectable.

At this point I'll take anything; but that vile duplicitous cunt Hillary.

>implying half the shit they say they're going to doesn't need congresses approval

Trump wants to decrease taxes and increase our already bloated military spending and start another war in the Middle East.....that didn't turn out that well last time. In fact, last time we destabilized that region we created ISIS.

Libertarian is my interest

>make the president look like shit
implying Trump and Clinton aren't already pieces of shit and congress will let them coast through their term.

The libertarian party has a stronger chance of making it onto the ballot, me thinks. A lot of Sanders supporters would relate with the green party but with Clinton steamrolling their ideals and clinching the GOP, Sanders supporters stand a much better chance getting what they need from the LP.

It is, but voting for them ensures that your interests will never be heard.

no matter what happens, we the people are fucked

That was my point
youtu.be/FFroMQlKiag
Enjoy faggots

>vote with your interests

the LP stands for my interests. I'm not flushing anything down the toilet. Standing by what I believe in and voting my conscience is what this nation was built on. Constitutional rights. Where as simply tossing a vote into your party halfheartedly means you really don't have any ideals at all. You're just a tool. A soon to be rusted tool. Probably a small tool too, heh. Yes, I'm questioning your manhood. You weak willed little cuck.

Come one man, no need for the ending. You made a good point, no need for insults

By being pragmatic and not wasting my vote on ancap pipe dreams, I'm more of a fucking man than you could ever be, but keep thinking that.
I'm sure those ideals will do you a great service when your vote is ignored, as is practically guaranteed when you vote for a third party. The only cuck here is you.

Trump dodged the draft. I'm a republican, a veteran, and I'm not voting for a pussy.

youtu.be/rcUJgbWrM64

You can't stop the Trump train. Choo choo niggerlover!

Okay. Thanks for explaining your reasoning for why you're going to bitch out of actually casting a useful vote. Odd that you'd fight for the country and then fuck it over at the ballot box
>we'll lose, but we'll lose with principle!
Literally a cuckservative position.

The third party will rise and with it a new age. Win or lose, you're going to hear us. And believe me, the next election will have even stronger 3rd party candidates and the people will be so fed up with their supposed free will when it comes to their political parties they will cuck you and jump on our big veiny cock of liberty. Sit on it. AYYYY. - Fonz

TRUMP 2016 BEANERS BEWARD

I'm not a Trump supporter, but he arguably didn't dodge the draft.
He did indeed have a high draft number, dispute his "medical" exclusion and in all likelihood wouldn't have been drafted even if he was fully eligible.
I fully agree that he was a pussy and should have volunteered (or at least not fucking call out a POW for bailing out over enemy territory and getting captured). The man has zero idea about how the military works and therefore, has zero credibility to actually become commander and chief of the world's greatest military.

Because in Trumpland, votes not cast for Trump are not useful.

A vote for the Libertarian Party is objectively not useful, and a vote for Hillary is counterproductive.
Cuck.

Shame he didn't get drafted. He would be dead right now feeding the motherfucking Earth.

>cuckservative position
This is Trump in a nutshell. He never intended to become president. His entire campaign was a retarded protest. But now that he is the (unofficial) Republican nominee, he wants to become president because he is Trump.

Trump WILL be the next president. He's going to fix this illegal immigration mess and he's going to deport all these sand niggers to camps and were going kill them all before they kill us. Islam is basically a religion that was made to conquer other peoples with. They have no rights. TRUMP 2016

Honestly, he would have found a way to dodge the fucking draft anyway because of his family's hold on real-estate. It wasn't difficult for the rich to dodge the draft. That's why I actually had a favorable view towards Kennedy.

>not knowing Abrahamic religions are from the same shit

Let's be honest regardless of persuasion either way most would choose Trump over Hillary.

too bad that bullet didn't LOL

ITT: nobody knows what the word cuck means

If you like the establishment then vote Hillary. You'll get more of the same. If not vote Trump. Easy.

you fucker, I actually kek'ed.

Also, Kennedy was retarded for driving through Texas (a republican stronghold???) without the hood up.

Trump's end game is to become an authoritarian that goes without saying comes with being the POTUS but he's going to abuse his power to violate the constitutional rights of citizens. i.e) this fucking website is going to be more monitored than Jared Fogle's asshole in prison. And guess whose going to pay for it? The taxpayer.

tl;dr they're all bad. vote libertarian. eat fresh top kek

pipe dream dude, noone knows who the fuck this dude is, and that isnt going to change with your facebook memes.

What if I don't like the establishment or Trump's ideas (or Sander's for that matter)?

This country really needs to get away from the 2 party system.

Literally never.

stay at home and watch anime then, faggot no one gives a shit about you or your opinon

You're god damn right it does.
Take the best from both than scrap them.
Fiscally conservative. Socially liberal.
Strengthen the dollar, and create a new social construct.

>Literally never.
What? Your vague post added literally nothing.

>Fiscally conservative. Socially liberal.
I agree with you 100%. I'm just worried about how it would work in practice.

>Fiscally conservative. Socially liberal.
Cultural libertarianism belongs in the garbage.

> no one gives a shit about you or your opinon
Same can be said with yours. I at least provided a decent argument to argue my point.

If you vote 3rd party you guarantee a Hillary win. Save your childish "ideological vote" for an election where a literal war pig does not have a chance to get in office. Nobody gives a shit about 3rd party candidates. If that means you have to vote for big bad Trump then so be it. If you can't handle him because he doesn't believe in stoning gays and trannies you're fucking retarded. Pro abortion and pro 2a - isnt that what you Tea Party conservatives care about? This election is where you can prove you aren't zealous fanatics but apparently you want to cry like babies over "muh party identity." Parties can change, get over it.

>Cultural libertarianism belongs in the garbage.
Why?

It's never going to happen dude. Third parties will never play more than a spoiler role, and the only spoiler role the Libertarians can play in this election is against Trump.

B-but muh principles, muh magic dirt

>zealous fanatics
You just described most of trump supporters.

most trump supporters are the garbage of Sup Forums
what do you think they are doing here in the first place

Because it's libertarianism of the penis.
More broadly, libertarianism is pretty shit-tier. I'm all for the right to be let alone, but free trade, unrestricted kikery in the financial markets, and a toothless state all sound pretty bad to me.

FACEBOOK MEMES YOU SAY?!

How so? A lot of them agree with more than 2 ideas and don't qualify a candidate by how far Jesus's alleged dick is down their throat. That's why Cruz couldn't win, because average people do not want literal zealots in office. The only reason you call Trump supporters fanatics is because you're IMMENSELY ass blasted about being the reason meme magic has gotten Trump so far.

>Do you like getting fucked softly in the ass with a small dildo and a bit of lube?
>One candidate offers you more of the same, the other offers you fierce, dry, anal fist-fucking
>Obviously if you don't like the current situation you should vote for the other guy!

A vote for a third party candidate is a vote for Hillary Clinton.

You realize most 3rd party propaganda is being paid for by Hillary's campaign and allies because they know it'll party split and ensure a Hillary win, right? Surely you aren't this retarded.

It's more the other way around, desu. And that's AFTER Trump goes through Congress, he doesn't really want to fuck you at all.

KEKENNEDY

trump is a climate denier.
ffs people

Gary Johnson is such a fucking amateur. Jill Stein as well. When you hear them actually speak (listened to the third party debate last election), you realize they are functionally retarded. They make Trump look like a genius.

also a misogynist and all around Sup Forumsrealted bigot. It's obvious how he appeals to these short dicks.

That's pretty fucking low priority for me.
When China and India start calming the fuck down I'll care about America's comparatively miniscule emissions.

I fail to see how you could compare Hillary and Trump to anal rape and then come out saying Hillary is the lesser evil. Oh wait yes I can see how you came to that conclusion - you're a retarded Tea party manchild that hasn't had his way.

And America is full of people who think the Earth is 6000 years old and dinosaur fossils were planted to test their faith. It's hardly going to prevent him getting votes.

Fucking over the establishment is all well and good... but it's not worth adopting unrealistic tax plan, foreign policy and having in general an unpredictable government just for this ill-defined and nebulous goal.

If Clinton gets the office, all that's going to happen is that there will be 4 more years of the same, and honestly, things have been improving over the past 2-ish decades. They could be better, sure, but at least our lives are not getting worse.

Giving Trump the presidency is simply risky.

>you're IMMENSELY ass blasted about being the reason meme magic has gotten Trump so far.
Not the only reason, but you're partially right.

The biggest problem for me (besides his idiotic ideas and zero political experience) is that his whole campaign started out as a protest meme. He never expected to get this far.

its gonna be hilarious when trump wins and doesn't deliver on any of his promises, gonna love seeing his supporters flip the fuck out.

Retard

>voting for a Zionist shill

Trumpkiddies are so easy to manipulate

What, you don't think he's going to make Mexico pay for a giant border wall?

Not necessarily. Third party votes do need a certain percentage of actual votes in order to obtain federal funding.
I still refuse to vote for her because I dislike the idea of hereditary imperialism in the whitehouse.

You aren't wrong, but he's beginning to take it serious after all the support. It's still too early to completely rule out voting for him in a H vs T general. If he doesn't clean up his behavior then, sure man, vote 3rd party in protest. But the 3rd party candidates will never win.

I'm sure he will, after he declares war on Mexico and by default Central America and then gets America invaded by a U.N coalition of nations that have been waiting for this moment. A stupid leader so that the nation can be brought to it's knee.

>things have been improving over the past 2-ish decades.
>at least our lives are not getting worse.
Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Trump is a carnival barker, nothing more. He's not fit to be the leader of a Boy Scout troop, let alone a sovereign nation.

His supporters don't care. He could have Obama do everything for him and simply sign his name and they wouldn't know the difference. The only reason they hate Obama is because he's a nigger.

>all of Central America is allied with Mexico
>the UN isn't a tool of American hegemony

Just because bernie doesnt get nominated doesnt mean i would support a guy that:
>Denies climate science
>Anti-vaxx
>Hates internet freedom, wants to end net neutrality.
>Is more liberal with our money than Hillary.

If you actually think that would happen you are totallt detached from reality, but that was kind of already obvious by the fact you thought something like this up.

You faggots realize there is an empty seat in the SCOTUS right now, right? Piss your vote away on a third party and kiss your 2nd amendment rights away. Also term limits on abortion if you care about those.

They have cut down
Especially China
Americas emissions are not even close to minuscule, and we are a huge driver of pollution in devolping countries. The problem with y'all is you view global issues with a reductionist paradigm.
Read a book

This is partially correct.
China does have more emissions than the US, but the US has more emissions than India and Russia (freaking combined). US and China put out a lot of emissions.

My balls thank me for abortion rights, got out of two jams

Why is Trump such an "Anti-Establishment" candidate yet is the biggest shill for Israel and goes to the Zionist-Ran AIPAC?

Found the faggot that doesn't think the GOP constantly fucks over veterans' benefits.

a wall isnt gonna do shit, ive lived near the border all my life, illegals will always find a way to get across. just last week they found a 800 yard tunnel. He will have to build that wall across the pacific ocean, they're starting to use the water more often including submarines. can't believe his supporters think if he builds a wall all the illegals are gonna magically go away.

>3rd party candidates will never win.
This is sad, but true. Honestly, if it comes down to H V. T I'll probably just abstain and care more about the local elections (they have more of an impact on day-to-day life anyway)

I think most Bernie supporters, whether they just want to "fuck over the establishment" or not, would still prefer trump to the venomous lizard person that feminised and fellatiod her way to a nomination