Good evening, Anonymous!

Good evening, Anonymous!

You know the drill by now, right? Advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation found here!

>trips asks a question for the Hermetic Tarot, gets a detailed reading

can i get a fortune for Cheyenne?

heres your bump

morning rey, hows things

hmmm... roll. this is superlurk

superlurk got double dubsanything for that?

Got a question for the tarot? I'll give you four card reading in honor of two times two.

>Cheyenne has bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Money", "21".

>open front door
>fucking giant package
>wont fit through door
>open sesame
>my new legionary shit
My day has been grand. How about yours?

time to hide in my cave for another year

bump

Doing great! New opportunities just opened up for me today, so I'm pretty hyped. Everything seems to be coming together right now.

I'm extremely early this time, success.

How's everyone doing?

-Sweet Roll

Sorry about that. As a consolation, how about you ask a question and I draw one card for you? It's enough to get a vague omen, at least!

A r m p i t s
r
m
p
i
t
s

Well, its slow today so you might be lucky.

I'm doing great. Got some swords and finished the first half of inFamous 2

Now here's a guy who knows what's up.

oh, that's awesome! What kind of opportunities O:? goodluck with them

hate to see trump on that guy

saved

My Legion shit

~Bell

Always.

Making money off of art opportunities. It seems I might be able to make this NEET lifestyle work after all.

nice

Where's the armor you dumbo?

Nice, what do you use it for?

-Sweet Roll

>*sweating nervously*

-Sweet Roll

So i think we just realised who the illegal alien is..

>picks up Marisa

Waah~
>squirms around in Reimu's hold
W-Whats up~?

>rubs cheeks with Marisa and holds tight
Nothing, just saying hi!

Now, lets not jump to conclusions, I am most certainly a human, a normal human, like any other human

(and to some degree I expected
that I was going to be the Lucky 12th Caller)

-Sweet Roll

what happen to alice poster here?

I-I don't mind that... at all~
>blushes slightly
You silly shrines maiden..

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AN ALIEN WOULD SAY!

Shes not here every single day (or shes on later during the day)

She should be busy doing her own thread right now. If not, I don't know.

Mm.. I didn't think it was that silly.
>examines Marisa's legs carefully

Quiet night...

Not as quiet as the love i got for y-
That doesn't quite work...
>sits back down to rethink her wordplays

Aah.. W-What are you doing..?
>looks around the shrine embarrassed
Oh.. n-nones around..

yep

>sweating intensifies

Exactly! an alien would say that, so if I do say it like that, they would think I am 'fooling around'

-Sweet Roll

I havn't ordered it yet. It's pretty expensive, so ill have to wait a while.

>normal
NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn right.
>smoooooch

>s-smooch~
A-Ahn.. P-People are coming in Reimu..

By pretending to be the alien you think i'd see you as "Too easy so it couldn't possibly be right" WELL YOUR WRONG.
Aliens are smart enough to disguise themselves as themselves! you fkn xeno! Where is Heresy-chan when you need him!

Money

Would you cuddle with a 10/10 cute skellington who just wants to feel a human touch again just once?

>alice posting 3dpd

smh

>sweating maximum

I did not mean to frighten or offend you, if humans are supposed to not be normal, then I am not normal.

-Sweet Roll

boo thread i say

Alice isn't here, dummy. You really think someone has the time to be both of us?

Ah... but... but...

both of what?

>spooky scary skeletons

I am broke.

Its ok. I'm not frightened!

BOO!
Did I spook you?

Alice and Reimu. Why'd you call me Alice?

You're pretty much the third coming, but your threads are slow and disappointing.

...yes
boo to you too

Oh, right. Well, I'm not trying to be her. I'll have fun whether a lot of people come or not.

>Sweating overload

Well.. uh.. check out these dubs! as a human would say, dubs will prove that I am human!

-Sweet Roll

some idiot linked this as an alice thread in a third party board

Damnit!
MY fault!
I thought Alice2 was here.
Well I'm just going to trawl through every fetid corner till I find her.

Er... let's just say there were multiple Alices, doing the same thing you are, and I'm like one of the many filthy scribes who chart the history and mayhem that is avatarfag circlejerking.

There is you, there was Alice 2, Haikus... the fortune/advice thing sorta gets handed amongst generations.

Now tell me my fortune!

Well, is not my fault I'm dumb, is the alcohol.

I can probably think of a couple of idiots it could be. This has nothing to do with that other than that she shows up every now and then.

Leave Alice^2 alone- she isn't the root of all evil.

>Daft Punk ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Void", "30".
It seems the gods liked my nickname for you. Congratulations!

Sorry to bother, won't happen again. @_@

it's cool bro

maybe we can take these over if they don't get banned too hard

good recon

>she

no wai you know that asshat?

L-Look at all the people..!!
You're going to have to take care of all of them~

>glares menacingly

There is something less than broke though

Oh hello there

I do. She's a friend, but I like to stay out of her past since it's all hearsay and conjecture.

You're kidding, right? The only people here are looking for Alice. Screw that.

>takes Marisa to hidden futon
I'll decide who it's time to take care of.

like how he lied about being a girl

and being burned in a house fire?

those things?

I've visited a few planets outside of this Solar System, and none of them had any inhabitants.
Why do you think this is?
I had a rather vivid thought, not a dream, but I actually thought it was happening, and had happened, for a little bit.
This is what occured in my thought.
I went to one nice planet, it was chiller than Earth, and had very few craters. I was planning on making some bacteria or something. Adrian was there. I mentioned that he shouldn't be able to survive on the planet, seeing as the atmosphere did not have enough Oxygen, and he said "Well, maybe I'm just not a cocksucking blueberry like you."
I told him that his haircut looked like a stupid fucking mound of peanut butter, and he got mad. Right as I was about to try and create some microorganisms, Veidt shot me with an odd gun he had made (something like the S.Q.U.I.D tech), removing my Intrinsic Field. (It didn't work the first time, and didn't work when he tried it on Earth.)
Then, I was in some sort of void, and Bubastus was there. She could talk, I don't know why, and she told me that creating another being like myself would be a good idea.
I reformed myself, told Adrian that he was a little fucker, and tried to make another one of me. I ended up bringing back the people that Adrian had poisoned and disposed of with his I.F Subtractor, but they weren't human, just screaming mounds of flesh. I blew them up because they looked like they were really suffering.
Then Adrian got scared and literally pissed his pants.
I don't know what it all meant.

Lemme ask you this. How would I, the Shrine Maiden of Paradise, ever know if any of that was true or not?

It's not like I can confirm it, so who cares.

time to get the popcorn

Wrong thread for that, mate.

>Shrine Maiden of Paradise
That's possibly worse than me calling myself #The Legend

Written it down on a sticky note so I won't forget.

Came here because I also felt absolutely horrible. Normally I would be posting blind drunk. 2sad2drink, 2sad4bed, just nice enough to post in fortune bread.

No, but she is the captain of a meglodeath space station that hosts many, many pods of mechaneko murdermachines.

That is pretty evil tho.

Ah.. okay.. lead the way~!

I agree with Reimu on this one, Lies or not it doesn't matter

I didn't make up the title. Go smack ZUN-kun.

>the Shrine Maiden of Paradise

is that your steam name?

sorry i don't have namesink loaded

do you have a really obnoxious name rn?

why?

there is never a wrong thread

FOR THAT

pretty confirmed hear say tbh

Point him out, and it shall be done. I love bopping silly field mice on the head.

Perfect mood to be here. I won't hold it against you since you say it was a mistake.

>6 + 666
Marisa, you win! Ask a question for the tarot!

>mumbles
Was gonna make out with ya but fortune telling awaits!

Oh my God... Your socks are incredible...

>sweating beyond measure

well, it seems there is no convincing anyone

-Sweet Roll

I wanna kiss Remis feets

see My name is Reimu.

>1) Go to Japan.
>2) Find the most drunkest Japanese man in his 30's... or has he hit the big 4 yet?
>3) smack away
>4) Tell him to stop adding newhous because Reimu has a hard time keeping up with all of their names.

You think someone would just do that- Just go on the internet and lie?

Like Bankrupt?
I got that in Monopoly

Tbh, if it was Alice2, I would've posted absolute nonsense, yelling 'TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE. FROM THE DIRT WE CAME, DIRT WE WILL RETURN' and try to summon old eldritch horrors of breads before time.

Err... got any advice on how not to feel like shit?

Man the fuck up- and fake a smile for the camera

The first step is analyzing why you feel like shit to begin with. Why do you think that might be?

HERP THE UNHERPABLE
DERP THE UNDERPBABLE
HERP
DERP HURDAHURRDURRR

Okay, my question is "Should i change"

I'll eagerly await your response~

You can convince me by removing that guard helmet of yours and show your true face you scum!

You're sitting on an anonymous board expecting somene to take you seriously and tell you only truth, I don't know man but i can tell you this. I once slayed a dragon.

I feel less like shit now that I'm on some damn fine medication. Also, faking being a very confident, outgoing, not insane person works too. Try that, do it long enough, and you'll start to be the person you're pretending to be after a bit. For the most part.

Remilia's?

I mean, if there's anyone who'd be into that, it's her.

Are you the same guy who always says that?

Oh, go get kidnapped you fuck

I got kicked out of the local community radio show because I was literally 'too auts for an 80s themed radio show that only pulled in 12 people as audience'. However, they didn't tell me straight as the kind user above you, but rather waited for a week and got a word from the manager of the youth club saying 'Yeah, he wants to restructure the show how it was, you shouldn't come this day'.

Plus cats pissed on my backpack.
It reeks.

...fucking loved my backpack.
Tried to clean it but you know, nothing removes cat piss. Thought I'd blast it with fabric cleaner before taking my docs into the office, nope, stunk the place out. Great shame, wanted to commit sudoku.

Oh yeah, and didn't come up with my own radio show in time, dude thought I had the idea by Friday. Oh well.

Have Hex lewds

Nah, can't, my problems aren't that huge to say that I have to fake being normal. I'm just fucking awkward. I just need a slap over the head, really.

Is this you?

Yes. I can't help it. You astound me.

This, and that idea for the most part is pretty Nito. Otherwise try and find what makes you specifically happy in your spare time, music, creativity, drugs or fucking bitches but just don't overthink what time you may not have.

Check'd

Her socks are barely visible in that picture. I don't hate you for that, it just seems illogical that socks could be considered 'incredible' when hardly even seen. That is why it if fetishposting. I don't consider it shitposting, just illogicalposting.
Make this user donate a million dollars if he wants your socks.
Checked.

ALOLOLO HE MAD WHOA LOOKOUT WE GOT A BADASS HERE MISTER user LEGUN BEHIND HIS 7 PROXYS O SHI...FAGET