Opinions?

>opinions?

Does Sup Forums like /fit/ girls?

>general fit girls I guess

Fit girls like that, sure, but if it gets even more "fit" from that point, it's pretty much a complete turn off.

same one

>not sure i like

You look like a fucking Auschwitz survivor. Your ironing board ass needs a big mac meal

>y do grls do dis

>y tho

flat tits and flat ass. It would be like fucking a bag of bones, not comfortable. Imagine trying to enjoy sex while being stabbed by tons of sharp little bones. When she gets on top and grinds up against you, forcing you into her cervix, try to enjoy that with a fuckload of bones stabbing you in the gut. its horrible and its not attractive

Great work! Very sexy! Would love to see more. Bikini flexing?

m...more?

Social Justice Warrior Fat ass detected

I've fucked skinny fit girls before. It's the greatest feeling in the world. all these "pointy bones" and "being stabbed" you've obviously never fucked a in shape chick before. so toss out your inflatable waifu doll and hop on the treadmill ham-planet.

skinny girls are the best in bed. they have the tightest pussies and when your cock hits the cervix its an amazing feeling.

not that you would know with your small penis

disagree. got stabbed with her stupid little bones. couldn't enjoy being ridden with the constant pain. didn't enjoy it. give me my wifes big ass any day

who the fuck likes thick, fat girls

Fucking fat nerd

who?

You damn right I do.

the women in this thread have the bodies of a 11 year old boy. NO tits or ass. who the fuck like that? pedos. you guys are basically pedophiles

your wife wears a strap on to fuck youm you fat deli-beast

i'm pretty sure you are all basement dwelling, autistic virgins. one day when you pay a skinny meth addicted prostitute to deflower you; you will then understand what i'm talking about
fucking cucks

>sorce?

MOAR

who is she?

bet her pussy's tiiiight

I like fat girls, they're fun in a different way. But I'm here for the common reason, I think, they're all tasty

now that's what I call bubble butt

went to school with her lol

dem legs and ass

I'm not into fat girls but she definitely looked better before

Bullshit. I'd fuck that tight little body

more of her?

I like them to be in shape , but not in like Bruce lee type body

I would fuck her in both pictures

But in the before one she looks like a cute woman with a little soft belly while the after she looks like zyzz

> spend countless hours daily to get fit
> ruin it with disgusting tranny fake tits
why the fuck do they do that?

No

If I wanted to fuck 12 year old boys, I'd fuck 12 year old boys.

pick one

those milk bags can not be real

Not fair

I pick this, you fucking faggot.

Gonna fucking torch your balls with a propane torch if I see your fingers crossing into my shower stall at the airport you fucking disgusting piece of shit.

Wood berry

that's life 4 you user

>nathalie

right all day every day

Y'all fukkin faggot trap furries gonna fucking burn when Trump takes the country, nigger.

i would honestly kill someone if it meant i could fuck her

I'd murder for a full-term rape to childbirth.

HAHAHA. Oh my.

wow she looks hot for a tard

Pole vaulter

oh sorry didnt mean to offend their kind

kek'd

A wild MILF appears!

Jesus she is gorgeous

Who is she?

She knows knows how to handle a pole, ifunowutimean

i like the quads

THE FUCKING NAME FAGGOT

I don't care about a flat stomach, toned legs and arms, and a nice back. But when girls start to get big forearms, shoulders or pecs they literally look like men and it makes my dick so sad. Pic related. The super obvious narcissism that accompanies these people is also a turnoff

scorpion

Canada

true dat

anyone have a link for her / more??

See needs to lay off the cardio, get a little thicker from lifting on a high carb diet for awhile. Give her that ass from squats without looking like a total cardio bunny retard.

both, fuck your grandma

But you look like a regular retard so what's the problem?

Your simply pissing in an ocean of piss buddy.

CANADA, OH CANADA!

Yumm

The only fit girls I like are the ones who fit my dick in their pussy. Fuck you op

fucking aspen rae is perfect

Like fit girls but not the overly muscular ones.
I can't imagine they go for anything other than guys who are quite well built themselves

Here's a bigger one.

thx mate