elbows.
REFFBALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVY1N7CVxX0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lbx8od9VhDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ironically complaining about a legitimate goal

What a gay sport.

The Refs are on our side. This EURO is ours.

Any decent GK would have punched that ball.
Get better instead of bitching

obviously refs are gonna rig it for the home country

>implying he was a bad gk
Seriously dude? Just because you barely BARELY won with 2-1 doesn't mean Romania is bad.

Play like this against Switzerland and you'd most likely get BTFO

>no knee

for what purpose?

this is the second time a german would have decapitated a person without even a yellow card

I mean,it was clearly going to be refball

The french are hosting the event,they also had the opening match,they also had to look good,so why not pit them against Romania who will either be shit (for some reason we weren't) or who can be refballed to death

Wouldn't be surprised if they bought the whole thing,for the french to win the Euros

>refball
Let's forget the fact that the referee awarded a generous penalty to Romania....
Romania played well and probably deserved a draw but there was no refballing yesterday.

>generous penalty
but is was so obvious, not calling that penalty would be korea level reffball

Romania made an awful full on french player just before that, the referee was shit

We kicked their ass 5-2 in the last world cup m8 while everyone was predicting a choking.
Keep being mad, Arjen

Romania wasn't bad, the gk's decision in that play was atrocious

Top kek, Higuain's face

Kek
>generous
Stay mad jean-pierre

The decision was good, he didn't afford to let Giroud strike on goal. Shit happens , Giroud pushed Tatarusanu and THAT happened. =( It doesn't matter , if we play like this against Albania & Switzerland we will advance.

>playing against Albania and Albania
kek

kek'd hard.

Why would I be mad? I'm not saying there wasn't a foul but similar situations happen during every game and more often than not the referee doesn't sanction them. I think Romania played well but there was clearly no refballling yesterday.

You need 4 points to advance, maybe 3 are enough if you are lucky.
That is a huge task given that switzerland and albania both are notable opposition and you basically are not allowed to lose another game.

The GK should have elbowed giroud, which he was in his right.

C'était quoi ton p'tit déj ce matin?

And Switz and Albania are also not allowed to lose another game. Today Albania will lose 1-0. We will draw Switz , then beat Albania , and France beats Albania and switz and we go trough.

I still have hope =(

>last world cup
Oh so you dont mind if I bring up Poland 3:2 France in 1982? How does being 4th feels like?

Chocolatines et café. Pourquoi?

Yeah Yeah just keep on playing like this in the tournament and you won't win the tournament, simple as that.

And also keep that cocky mentality.

>being that mad
we don't think about you pooland.

Ok.
There was no refball in the "decisive" situations but especially in the first half the ref seemed to prefer france a bit. It was better in the second one though. But as france is the hosting country a general preferance by the refs is not surprising. The same happened in brazil and in aouth africa and in a lesser degree in poland and ukraine

Mad? For what reason? Oh, I'm not the OP i just saw your post.

If france beats both switzerland and albania you are right.
At the moment it really depends on the other france games if your position is the same as at the beginnig of the tournament or bader. If france draws one game their opposition in that game has a really strong chance to get out of the groups

MAD AS FUCK
A
D

A
S

F
U
C
K

You eastern yuropoors will never learn

French here, it was obviously a foul and the goal should have been refused.

Sadly , yes. I'm counting on France to beat them...I want to see refball at it's finest.

The best 4 third ranked teams are qualified for the knockouts so one or two point may be enough.

Bawwwwww

Go eat a frog's dick, Pierre

Chouette. Que penses-tu que les joueurs pour la France bouffent le matin? Un fruit et un café pour Sagna?

Just like their inexistant penalty. There was a fault on Matuidi beforehand. But, as always, losers will always complain about refball.

Let's not forget Gyppos played like complete raging bulls and were committing shittons of uncalled fouls. Now they cry when their goalkeeper clearly couldn't catch an easy ball and cost them a goal.

Correct score is 1-0. Keep crying Sapunaru. Go back to singing shitty songs on a airplane that nobody understands

>inexistant penalty
lel LEL

there was a foul on fench player just before that, it was free kick for us!

>i don't know the football rules

If the ref had blown his whistle for the fault on Matuidi, the penalty wouldn't have existed

Lel, cheatalians talking about rigged football games. Thats rich

If not suspended Boniek and Szarmach on pitch we would've play better in 1982. Cheers.

>mad escargot because his team won
>escargot doesn't know the rules.
You're pathetic. What about Giroud's madness? He lost his control in the second half and started to play chaotic. I'm not saying we didn't play like that but have you seen our ambition? our determination and our hard work to get the ball? You complain after you won...what a fucking stupid piece of shit.

He didn't blow because Matuidi was fucking nonexistent in this game.

Pay respects first, then talk about euro. Please have some dignity.

>be france
>expected winner of the tourney
>don't score against 5th world country until at least an hour in

lel if you lost you literally wasted millions of dollars just to lose to Romania

100% legit

if you deny this you're a beta bitchboy

What would France - Poland match look like?

this

That Romanian GK just needs balls to get this ball. Don't get me wrong, I was rooting for Romania, but they just lost bc of him after all.

Already paid respect to your cat
I dont get why it doesn't get a sticky

we r8kt you to celebrate Cruyff's death, stay mad

>OH HE'S HURT MIKE!

He was very inconsistent during the game,and looked very nervous,like the pressure was getting to him. I think he was tackled during that particular phase. He made more mistakes during that game than the whole qc season.

Btw how was the commentary on your side,here they were kinda shittalking those 100 million dollar black players, but at the same time they were praising that indian kid, Payet,saying how dangerous he is. Tfw they were right,that was a spectacular goal.
I liked how my team played,for the most part, they were a bit nervous against a team of mercenaries for whom the game didn't mean more than playing a game for their club team.

now if only we could get a decent striker

I am now almost certain France will not win the cup. Playing friendlies for two years straight and reliying on raw talent means they are going to get demolished when the first rate teams get a hold of them.

What group are you in, Holland?

>be Romanian goalkeeper
>Giroud is hurling himself at you
>try to catch the ball
>arms get swatted out of position, Giroud scores

instead it could have been something like this:
>be Romanian goalkeeper
>Giroud is hurling himself at you
>jump with raised knee
>punch ball away for a corner kick
>Giroud eats your kneecap

The problem is that it's almost impossible to call this foul. It happened too quickly, and even now people are dissecting the incident frame-by-frame to find out the truth. How the fuck are the referees supposed to see a potential foul here?

Instant Replay may help fix that problem. But no, Europe is too slow to modernize its ONE sport.

but they scored at the 57th minute

Romania is better than Switzerland. There is a reason they were the best defense of the qualifiers. You know that qualifiers where 23 teams + host can qualify but not Netherlands.

It's your typical premier league challenge, where reffs aren't pussies, Giroud is used to PL.
Enough of those GK who are too slow for taking decision.

it is because we have been used to face shitty teams like Netherlands in friendlies game, Romania is on another level.

It wasn't a foul, the keeper should've jumped with more determination. Still it was an unfair result, if we had better attack, no way we would lose that match.

kek

What they could try is having an official by the goal

Those guys they had yesterday were glorified spectators

Payet.

Thread over.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVY1N7CVxX0

is this a penalty?

>chocolatine

C'EST PAIN AU CHOCOLAT

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lbx8od9VhDs
>polish """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""refball""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The goalkeeper is just came to late. There is absolutely no charging of Jiroo.

Mmm... Sloths!

Why the fuck didn't the ref whistle when Koscielny straight up kicked Andone in the knee?

We are used to bragging about the referee influencing the result, and now the soccer world agrees that it was indeed a foul and that goal shouldn't have stood. But still, fucking shitty attitude from french people: calling us gypsy, saying we were shit.... Dude, there were 4 french people on the field: Lloris, Koscielny and Giroud and Griezzman. The rest are sons of african immigrants! It was not France that beat us, it was their fucking foreign legion.

I'm at least proud that Romania had only Romanians, as it should be. It's a fucking national team contest where nationals should play.
If you had only french players from french grandparents and french parents and so on, you wouldn't even beat Albania, we would fuckin rock you and you wouldn't even be able to get in Poland's half of the field.

agreed

Uh oh
Guys, the vampires ares angry, dont go out at night

>Chocolatine
>Barbare du Sud-Ouest

payet is 100% you stupid fucking turkish-ungar rape kid

>prendre un p'tit dej'
>ne pas manger des chaussons aux pommes à 17h

They both go for the ball honestly. I doubt Giroud even saw the keeper at any point though he probably knew he was coming.

That said a Ligue 1 ref would have disallowed the goal for sure kek.

The yesterday game was pretty exciting desu. Open, with plenty chances for both teams. But yeah, I have to agree - the ref was the weakest part of it.

Wouldn't work in this scenario. Goalie was in front of Girpoo there, he'd be kneeing air.

A legitimate one.
Let's not forget the fact that he did not award a free kick for when Kościelny did same as Evra in the first half.
Cheers.