Just ate 5 tabs of acid, 4 grams of shroomies and a weed brownie, it's my first time doing acid...

Just ate 5 tabs of acid, 4 grams of shroomies and a weed brownie, it's my first time doing acid, and I've done shroomies twice before. what should I do for the next few hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J_XYTuKYJo
youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4
youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
vimeo.com/9505449
youtube.com/watch?v=RPzkYhKAjB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serious mental issues

try not to die u fucking retard

Jack it to trannies.

Go to a rooftop and scream CHECK MY DUBS

You should not tell lies to Sup Forums

look at trippy cool gifs, go for a wander outside, look at stars, talk to your table, say hello from me

You dun goofed

Why the fuck would you take those doses of psychedelics? Mixed with weed? You're gonna get seriously fucked up / someone who has A LOT of experience with drugs, especially weed and psychedelics

Set up a trip free good vibe playlist and don't fucking move or you'll be on a roller coaster headed straight for satan's asshole.

Or become fully aware of your fake digital existence and escape the matrix.

you should probably call 911

Nice bait faggot

find a friend that'll make sure you don't kill yourself, you retarded cunt

Have a friend hide some Easter eggs and try to find them later while tripping and put drugs in each egg

lol what a fucking idiot, gtfo I don't believe you.

why the fuck did you mix acid and shrooms? 5 tabs on your first go? you must be a hard fucking tripper son. you're gonna be off this planet in a few minutes, enjoy!

do dubs decide?

>dubs of truth
check'd

DUDE WEED LMAO

Pack your bag for the psych ward.

Sure lol

You sound like a liar, you also sound like a pussy who will call an ambulance thinking they're dying.

Last time I took a big dose I had the sense to have some diazepam to knock me out if shit got to rough.

buzz buzz.

a heart attack

Man get ready for a trip, it'll be a good time

Id go get some valium, probably enough to knock your dumb ass out or you're going to fry like a noob.

Not that this is even true

Play halo... Fo real nigga my best trip ever I played halo

kek

Play with water

well gtfo Sup Forums, first of all

put on some bassnectar and find some kind of object to spin around in circles

your prob gonna end up on your ass though just get the music on while you can still do person things

Yeah right. who would take 5 tabs first time and shroooms. BS

I can feel it beginning to kick in.. either that or its a placebo effect, happened the same when I took shrooms

Nigga you done fucked up you're probably dead

Already dubbed

>Mixed with weed
>A lot of experience with drugs
Just leave please, the weed wont do shit

Man, on my last trip I watched Rango, that animated movie with Johnny Depp. After seeing that they were out of water, I went to the bathroom and stared at the water flowing. Amazing.

You should expect death

Try and remind yourself that you took a drug and it'll all be okay in like 10 hours

Weed can make body feelings get really fucked or induce psychosis. You don't have experience if you don't know this shit. Not the guy you're replying to btw.

OP here. It's been about 20 minutes since I took them and I feel all tingly and strange.. kind of really happy

this is how you develop super powers

u can do it man, u should probably make some food
like make spaghetti and have onion

livestream and draw on sheets of paper while listening to song requests

>trips get

also check him check'n them dubs

He's actually already dead. Oh shit. This is my brain creating this message. Holy shit I need to get off Sup Forums. Get me out of here. I'm dead. Where am I. What is this.

>dubs
if dubs this must happen

I was talking a bath, and I put my arms together and let the water run down the middle of them, and I watched the stream, and it was full of geometrical patterns. I was just amazed how moving my hands up and down made such a drastic/smooth pattern change

As someone who has done a lot of psychedelics, if you smoke it, or eat it, it may enhance it slightly, but it won't be that much different without the weed

Well I hope you have a good set&setting. Worst case scenario, you'll get a drug induced psychosis, enter a delusional state or just have a really bad trip.
Either way, enjoy it and I hope you have a sitter :)

checked
also very true

Helps quite a lot during the mushroom come-down

go play on a bridge

So stupid it's not even a troll. No one would actually do that.

> hur dur much acid and gunshot in head

>66
>after 66
do this OP,

I don't think so.

Nobody does 5 tabs let alone shrooms on top of it first time. Bad b8 m8

OP here. I called my friend to come and tripsit, I'm starting to regret taking such high doses

> acid kicks in
> extremely paranoid
> turn on bassnectar
> fucking confusing noise
> commit suicide immediately

original request
>dubs in a row

>not smoking weed on psy's
y tho

it really aint all that much dude, ive mixed in more shit and once my homie took 6 tabs, 5g of shrooms, an mdma pill and some ketamine and became a jedi

Timestamp your eye so we see that you are actually high

Thats honestly not that bad, a little much for a first time but not a bad hippy flip, I've 3 hits and and 8th of shrooms and a couple bowls during, pretty fun stuff.

OP, read these gets
>timestamp
>check them

not to the extent of
>Weed can make body feelings get really fucked or induce psychosis.

OP, You're a fucking idiot. You are going to be in another universe, one bad thought and you'll kill yourself. Weed aswell? ROFL I'll be surprised if you can actually read this and get through the night.
>op is dead or in another galaxy

WTF is wrong with you people.

you will be fine just put on some good music, maybe trippy videos or something and relax

eh, its like, some peoples brains move faster/slower so you need different music to keep your mind occupied esp while tripping, its the point of trance but im not a fan, chill music doesnt hold my interest i need bassnectar or something fast and heavy

Lol nigga i know that feel, shrooms an Mol is a little weird, plus the K i can only imagine the shit that dude felt and saw

OP here. Do you guys have any epiphanies that you can tell me?

I like it but I wouldn't recommend it.

bro burn your house down, it will look so amazing when the colors kick in

Cid gets a bad rap, i mean its pretty potent but its really not that crazy and pot isn't shit, just keeps you mellow and maybe a little hungry during. My average trip is wake up at, take 3 or 4 hits and maybe smoke a bowl. Makes for a pretty dope day.

This is now a trippy music thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=-J_XYTuKYJo

KILL THEM ALL.
YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN.

I'd do that but I live in a apartment so yeah I wouldn't want to kill my neighbors

In my first LSD trip I realised that you can talk to a past version of you.
If I ask you now "what would you tell to a younger version of yourself?", whatever you say is something an older version of you actually told you in the past. Do you understand?

yeah, but mdma is an anxiolytic, so you dont get the anxiety associated with mush or lsd

weed gets you paranoid. especially since its getting broken down by the liver rather than getting taken in by their lungs

>Got pretty fucked up
>Became god
>Realized reality is an illusion

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4

Chill out and let the fucking journey come to you.

Oh shit that spun my mind

>le epic trolley xd

I do that all the time, if I catch a mirror at the right time during a trip I'll sit and have a conversation for a while, lets me figure some stuff out that i don't talk about to other people.

Do what I used to do. Give this a watch when you peak.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

follow up with this

youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw

top it off with a bit of this for the grand finale

vimeo.com/9505449

fuck bummer

OP here. I'm starting to get lots of feelings of happiness, like, I remembered the first time I flew a kite and when I rode my bike, this is such a beautiful feeling so far, and the colours are amazing, I have this Persian rug and it's amazing

We're all a bunch of monkeys crawling around on a rock that's flying through space.

All of human society is essentially one big act/movie/tv show, 99% of the time people are just acting out the roles society expects of them, go to work, get married, go shopping, go on vacation to hawaii, etc, with modern propagation of mass media, people see others acting out these roles in tv/movies/etc which in turn makes them conform more to the role of what they think they are supposed to be doing, add this together and you have most people, most of the time, pretending to be something they really aren't.

Money has no actual value, it's just paper and numbers on a computer screen, it is only worth anything because society collectively tells itself that it has value, all the people running the financial system understand this, don't give a shit and only want to make money for themselves.

All true religions are the same religion, god is not some separate entity but manifests himself through spiritual experiences, god's revelations to different peoples and cultures around the world led to the development of religion, 90% of the christian/muslim church bullshit is garbage but stories like the burning bush, jesus in the desert, as well as the buddha and krishna are originally factual accounts of spiritual epiphanies.

i got more if u liek

Yeah bullshit

Also, who the fuck calls them shroomies?

THEY MUST DIE

Dude, are you me? This is my shit. You stole it from by brain, why?

And it's not even an hour you took them. You will shivering in an hour wondering what all those noises are

Deja vu gives me a feeling like "see, on the right track, told you".

Sent me down mad routes thinking time runs backwards since we are masks of God, so we're omniscient, and eternal, but we have to be on a journey forward, with a beginning and an end. So here we are.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.£Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."

Thanks for sharing this. I am stoned right now and am + entertained

don't know if you pasted it twice by mistake or it's a deja vu

youtube.com/watch?v=RPzkYhKAjB8

Show me the way

Sure thing m8

You lucky fuck. I moved to mn 2 years ago and I haven't found anything but weed. Not even oil! I would love to find some trippables but anxiety keeps me from going to concerts where you find them. I tried amanita but didn't do much for me.

Pic or it never happened

T O O L