Can someone please explain why they are voting for this person?

Can someone please explain why they are voting for this person?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-megadonors-koch-222825
wsj.com/articles/charles-kochs-warning-1462400425
infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-lawsuit-idUSKCN0XX2CR
therightstuff.biz/2016/05/05/an-open-letter-to-bernie-supporters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they not know that the Koch brothers have said they may back her instead of Trump?

Do they not know that the e-mail thing isn't going to go anywhere?

I just think it'd be progressive of us as a country to elect a woman.

She wants to make america whole again

better pic

I would like the U.S to still exist in 4 years when she gets primaried from the left and then kicked to the curb.

Not but this whole election is rigged so that she'll win anyway

I'm not*

We should't elect a woman for the sake of electing a woman. There will be a woman president soon. What's important is the right president. And the right president right now is Bernie Sanders.

Cause shes the only sane candiate left

>Top GOP officials are warming to the party's presumptive nominee, but the donor class remains unconvinced he will provide a "return on investment"

>In interviews with more than a dozen major GOP funders, not one on Wednesday would commit to donating to Trump.

>Representatives of Charles and David Koch, the billionaire industrialists who helped to bankroll the rise of the tea party, warned the brothers could back Hillary Clinton.

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-megadonors-koch-222825

>Saying amid the GOP primaries that it’s “possible” he could support Hillary was a Kochian shot across the bow of the manic Republicans.

wsj.com/articles/charles-kochs-warning-1462400425

>Exclusive: Koch-Soros Insiders Attempt to Take Over Trump Campaign

>Establishment in last ditch effort to co-opt New York billionaire

>Yesterday it was revealed that Steven Mnuchin would become the Trump campaign’s national finance chair. Mnuchin was an Investment Professional with Soros Fund Management LLC and spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs. He also has innumerable other affiliations with establishment financial institutions and corporations.

>A press release was posted on the official Trump campaign website today confirming that appointment.

>Questions are swirling as to whether the move was engineered by Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, who himself has close ties with and has worked for the Koch brothers, having overseen the New Hampshire chapter of Americans for Prosperity, the advocacy group founded by the Koch brothers.

infowars.com/exclusive-koch-soros-insiders-attempt-to-take-over-trump-campaign/

Why would you vote for Trump? Not bait legitimate question.

you are so fucking blind. keep spreading those cheeks wide for the establishment, faggot. i'm sure the billionaires give 2 shits about you.

Its b8, fool. Considering the demographics and trolls on Sup Forums no one would vote Hillary

I'm still voting Hillary, come election night

Is this thread the new version of the Childlike Empress?

Hillary is not sane

she's not trump

Because he will make America great again and will make all of us rich. And the wall of course.

too bad he lost, huh?

>When
It comes down to Trump vs Hillary you would be retarded not to vote for Hillary over Trump

Because I am a leech libtard worthless dumbass with my hand out looking to steal all I can from the productive class.

/bread

Yes we should you fucking misogynist. Now is our chance to show the world we're number one in social progression. We've already had a POC now we need proper gender representation.

You'd have to be retarded to vote for him. He is so far disconnected from the average person in his billionaire bubble he won't think twice about running the country to ruin while he runs his long con, whatever that is.

you dont really have any idea how governments run, do you Trigglypuff?

I support Hillary because I think America is finally ready to elect our first incarcerated President.

Why vote at all. Votes mean nothing
Electoral college picks the pres.
Illusion of choice

I'm still waiting for Hillary to pull her trump card out, historically trump has been pretty close to the Clintons and we know that trump had a phone call with them shortly before he started running for office.

And he's the best thing that could have possibly happened for her, he's pretty much erased every political opponent on the republican side and by keeping up his extremist racial rhetoric he's driving people in flocks to vote for Hillary because they're voting for 'anything but trump'.

I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls out sooner or later and leaves Hillary as the only major political canidate left

look everyone, its an anarchist
>inb4 taxation is theft

Lest we forget

I could buy that.

Because the alternative is a guy who is in bed with the mafia and whose father is a member of the KKK.

I'm frightened she'll send bill to rape me if I don't vote for her.

> (OP)
>I just think it'd be progressive of us as a country to elect a woman.
That's one of the DUMBEST fucking reasons to elect her.

Oh let's not worry about how much she could fuck us over, as long as we appear progressive.

Fucking retards.

She was hot when she was younger.

Because I want to be her lewinsky.

If that is the only reason you are voting for her then you are exactly what is wrong with this fucking country.

Because people do not understand politics.

thats pretty cool tho

Because Donald trump is bad and republicans are bad and democrats are good.

Get with the times, Hitler.

Because Trump will be in prison before taking office.

He will be in court facing fraud charges after the general election:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-lawsuit-idUSKCN0XX2CR

modern democrats are just hedonist narcissists obsessed with feeling good about themselves. they've long stopped caring about consequences

Because the presidency is not a reality show and being "entertaining" isn't a qualification to vote for someone.

Also, I want to be her lewinsky.

After Sanders she is the next best thing

Because she is still better than trump

Never a better reason

I wanna rub her feet after a long debate

brainwashed by jewish media or scared of being labeled a sexist

you know those aren't recent photos, right? she looks like the crypt keeper now

well

I

Like older woman

Time is a common enemy

She is smart

Powerful

And I would rub her feet

i hate dat bitch. but dayummm! i would've smashed that ass with the force of a thousand suns back then.

Ok.

She was a Goldwater republican back then.

>brainwashed by Jewish media or scared of being called a sexist.

That was a redundant statement

>voting for shillary because you have a GILF fetish
probably the only legit reason I can accept, really

>force of a thousand suns

isnt it

A coherent piece about voting for Trump over this cunt.

therightstuff.biz/2016/05/05/an-open-letter-to-bernie-supporters/

Cos they're bourgeois cunts

There are more significant issues to deal with than subjective gender bullshit. Check your privilege you ignorant bitch

No viable alternative

As is the case with most women

Not that it matters. There's literally no reliable way for the public to tally every single vote cast. The government decides who will be president. They always do, and they probably always will.

Prove me otherwise. You won't. You can't. It's not possible to do so, because I'm right. We have the illusion that our choice matters, but it doesn't. All that matters is the illusion of choice.

These

because Trump doesn't believe the shit he says. He's pro trans rights, conditionally pro choice, and the Wall would be too expensive to be built even if Mexico were to somehow foot the bill ($20+ Billion to build and gradually more expensive to maintain). He understands that immigrants are the reason our produce is so cheap and he understands that whether we like it or not, we need them to pick our fruits and veggies because no actual American would be willing to do something so laborious for dirt cheap. Hillary is smart but too evil and self serving for Americans to feel safe at night

>because Trump doesn't believe the shit he says.

nicely memed

Clinton is the bastion of integrity and principle

If I could earn a livable wage picking apples all day I would. That's my dream job. People pay $30 to fill a big bag of apples themselves around here (upstate New York)

You're an idiot

Citation needed

>That'll show him.

People that stupid don't deserve a proper response.

Right until you said sanders

You sound like Trump.

You're kidding right?

Social progression is nice, but having the leader of the country be based off of a 'social progression' full of mistakes and horrible consquences would put women back into the ground.

Better than sounding like hillary.

40% are voting for her because they've been manipulated into thinking Sanders can't win.
50% are voting for her because the voting machines have been rigged in her favor
10% are voting for her vagina.

You forgot that everyone LOVES Bill Clinton. That generation assumes Clinton will be best.

because she represents LGBT and minorities and is going to be precedent anyways so fuck it

>Sold the US down the river tons of times for money
>dodges the supreme court and CIA
>Involved in over 20 scandals
>Totally controlled by the NWO elites

>"Sane, reasonable, the better choice"

My fucking sides.