Looks like London was conquered by muslims

Looks like London was conquered by muslims.
gg europe wp
we are under muslim control now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDqypgGjeQ
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4i6dx5/london_elects_its_first_muslim_mayor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bamp

There's nothing wrong with it you fucking racist! Just because he's a Muslim doesn't mean London or Europe was conquered by them! What's wrong with having a Muslim mayor in times and crisis where people are blaming the entire religion instead of the few extremists who commit crimes? Having a Muslim mayor is only going to rebuild the trust and confidence that the poor Muslims have lost due to the extremists. GTFO, fuck racism. Don't be such an Islamophobe.

Fuck off tumblr cunt, this fuckin shit skin shouldn't be in office and mayor of London. Bring back Boris, was a tard. But at least an English white Christian tard

damn youre a cuck wtf

this is just so fucking sad.
why do you concede like that?
europe used to rule the fucking world.
what the fuck happened? now these shitskins are invading us with their fucking zerg strategy. they are slowly gaining more and more powers by abusing our democracy system. in 20 year you will have to explain your children why their mother has to wear a burka.

Enjoying that brown cock in your mouth and anus?

Well done user.

London is going to burn

since when does a basement dwelling acne infested faggot who can't even get laid get to decide what is good for europe? muslims can't conquer europe u dumb shit, even europeans couldn't make europe "christian". Radical islam hasn't conquered fucking allepo in 4 urs, how can they conquer europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=4JDqypgGjeQ

and look how Reddit are worshipping him....

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/4i6dx5/london_elects_its_first_muslim_mayor/

>thinking islam is a race
>this logic

GTFO achmed

>implying combat is the only way to take over

>implying they arent using your own white guilt as a weapon

>implying they arent going to destroy you from within without firing a shot

And even a basement dwelling faggot can vote. you can vote. . you are a case in point

allepo is a different story.
here they are just using their mass immigration tactics to gain more and more influence. they are giving birth to much more children than whites. soon they will just vote for a muslim government and we will all live under shariah law.
just google it: 40 years ago it was completely normal for women to go swimming in a bikini. if they do it now, they gonna be stoned to death.

London will look like Detroit in 10 years

>implying it doesn't look like that now in some areas

you are stupid as fuck. No one has any "tactics" moron. People don't have children to conquer countries, they have them because they like them.

nice b8

you are an idiot..it is already well known that europe will be the majority by 2050 because they will outbreed euro's ..the avg euro has 2 children...the average muslim has 2-3 wives and up to 17-19 children, they do this even more so when they come to europe and have been caught many times on film saying this is a muslim nation now and were taking over and we will outbreed you etc

and why would any normal person give a shit who is majority in 50 years? i'd be dead as fuck by then. Also, they won't be a majority by then, chinese would be.

>Also, they won't be a majority by then, chinese would be.

back to Sup Forums kid

Welp, time to nuke London

> oh look at me mom I'm trolling Sup Forums again I'll get so many upvotes on le reddit for this