Is it ok for men to drink cider?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

/thread

only in the fall, and if they squeezed it

Only if you're a huge sissy

So if I go to the bar and order apple cider, do I look like a fag?

100%

elaborate, faggot

i think so
protip: they only have cider on the menu for profiling purposes, the same reason they have an elton john record in the jukebox

why wouldn't it be?

Scrumpy.
Straight from the flagon.

But I've never seen chicks drink that shit. Who drinks it anyway?

Only Dicken's Cider.

faggots, obviously

Bitch please, I'm drinking cider right now!

elton john is amazing

would you drink it in public?

Cider is a posh man's drink, so yes!

Anyone who cares about that is not really a man though.

/thread

>Cider is a gay man's drink
ftfy

Jesus Christ is that Danzig?

I drink apple cider on new years. Shit is good mane

cider is poison...do not drink

only if you're like 60.

I know nothing about it, tasted it for the first time tonight. I liked it but it does taste like a chick's drink.

yeah, ikr

>I liked it but it does taste like a chick's drink.
You like it but it tastes like a chicks' drink? Does that mean you can't drink it? Not very manly of you.

Men do whatever the fuck they want. The rest are sissies and women.

In the form of a black velvet, yes.

Some men want to suck cock and they suck cock. Is that manly of them?

Woodchucks ftw

Checkmate.

No but really, the point is that anyone who decides not to do something because of the opinions of others is a pussy. Drinking cider is often seen as a non-manly thing to do and those drinking it are ridiculed which is.. ridiculous in itself, but letting them decide your actions by conforming to the norm just because it is the norm, is simply pathetic.

>POSTING IN EPIC THREAD

Cider hard as diamonds

It's ok for men to drink whatever the fuck we want, because we're men.

That's not cider, it's water, alcohol, and flavoring. Like mike's hard lemonade or those shitty smirnoff drinks.

Then order horse cum next time you go out, faggot. See how that turns out.

Enough with the "men can't be criticized" argument, it's just not true.

Didnt know that drinks were gender specific

washing down the cum?

That would be a valid argument if cider tasted like horse cum. The taste is rarely the reason why men don't drink cider.

Of course they are. What are you, a fuckin feminist?

If they want to inevitably vomit once they're drunk because of all the sugar.

Yes.

a man wouldn't ask if it was okay.

>caring what other people think about you

Stay beta, faggots. I'll be busy not giving a fuck.

this, a man would already know cider is for faggots

What's the reason then?

Peer pressure.

and where does it originate from?

Sup Forumsros trying to keep their friends from becoming fagots

You're not answering. What makes cider faggoty if it's not the taste?

Men can be criticized, but real men don't give a fuck about criticism.

Who the fuck cares? If you're a grown ass man, drink whatever the fuck you want.

Probably from something ridiculous like women liking cider, so it can't be a real mans drink. Who knows? Can you say why men shouldn't drink cider, other than "it's a faggots drink"?

I do, but I have a good reason, apart from deliciousness.

Men drink whatever the fuck they wanna drink and don't give a fuck about other people.

/thread

This.

Ok, faggot

>a good reason
you have a vagina? or a feminine penis?

Time stamp with fist in pooper.

Gluten will literally kill me m80, Autoimmune badness.

Cider used to be THE american drink until prohibition. Fun fact: people didn't used to eat apples that much, but once prohibition happened, the first places they targeted were apples farms since most apples were grown for cider. that's why they started growing edible apples and trying to say apples were good for you. "apple a day" After prohibition ended, it just never became popular again.

so feminine penis?
just taking the piss m8,

Yea, humans should be living to 300 years old but we've been eating all this poisonous bread and milk for centuries.

I don't think that's true.

Upstate New Yorker here

Apples are good. You like apples and will buy apples. You should eat more than an apple a day. Especially New York apples
Apples and maple.

infect yourself with hookworms, i hear it cures that shit.

I bet you're happy about the gluten free fad then?
People actually give a shit now.

Sorry, Minnesota here. We made a far superior apple, the Honeycrisp.

In the same way that its ok for men to suck cock.

It doesn't, pretty sure AIDS would cure it, but then I'd have AIDS.

Ayy "Upstate" New Yorker here
>Rockland is considered upstate by cityfags
Apples are great

Nah, the fad is pissing me off, everyone who made gluten free food before has hiked the price up because trendy hipster wankers think it'll benefeit them if they don't have Coeliac/celiac or an allergy.

Is it ok for men to MAKE cider? I made a premium beer, rasberry and lime cider and old style ginger beer (alcoholic of course.)

60L of fun in my keg fridge.

Glens falls here. Our claim to fame is the meme with that kid wearing the lake George shirt. And apples.

My mum is coeliac so i know what you mean, but surely the fad has greatly increased demand, and as such supply of GF foods. Wouldn't it make it easier for you now? Now every restarunt has GF listed on the menu.

see

Well, it's autumn here in the southern hemisphere. And I squeezed the ingredients out of the packet so I'll take that as a yes.

But more people make gluten free food.

Peanut allergy here. People seem more aware now. I always assumed it would be more convenient these days if I couldn't have gluten, but that people would assume I was one of the fad people.

only if you're a pathetic manlet that enjoys getting knocked out on the weekends

youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw

There's more choice, but a lot of places really put prices up for things once they're labelled GF, even if they didn't have gluten in them to begin with.

Pretty much the only people who aren't dicks about it are asian food places.

thank you for making this thread

Oh, Celiac is way more convenient than peanut allergy, it's not like I need to carry around an epi-pen and fear for my life every time I bite into a new food.

I just can't drink beer. First world problems.

It's not that big of a deal really. I've had a peanut allergy since my mom was pregnant, I haven't had a reaction since then. I'm 23. I don't know what I'm missing.