Sup Forums I need your help to fuck my friends mom

Sup Forums I need your help to fuck my friends mom
> flirt with friends mom all the time
> call her my wife and have hugged her before
> once friends wanted to go eat fast food but i stayed and talked to his mom the whole time and she was fine with it
> friend leaves to the navy and goes to japan
> message friends mom on fb and try flirting with her all the time
> she wants me to go over to paint her shed
> tell her "oh looks like you cant afford to pay, Im sure we can work something out ;)"
> every time i flirt with her or compliment her shes always calling me a sweetheart and etc etc
> dont talk to her for a couple of months
> yesterday i liked one of her pictures and she messages me tells me to call her
> proceeds to tell me how her son and her wife were being complete assholes to her and want her out of they're lives
> sons wife is super pissed because his mom carry their baby before she did even tho she didnt know she wanted to be the first
> son treats mom like complete shit and says moms ruining his marriage
> mom tells me all this crying and telling me all the fucked up things and if she has raised him terribly for her son to just choose her 1 year fat landwhale wife over her
> tell her ima try to talk some sense into him and that if she ever wants to talk ill be there for her
> tell her I care about them and want to stay in touch
> she says "aww sweaty you're always welcome here"
> tell her after i talk some sense into him i want to go over to tell her what he said and shes fine with it
Guys I've been dying to fuck this lady shes such a fucking hot milf, how do I make this happen??

You should kill yourself you're a terrible friend

Proced like you are doing now. Dont be afraid to go that extra step.

no my friends a fucking moron and a asshole. fucking treating his mom like shit just for holding a fucking baby once

I'd say not to be too pushy when you go over. Once you show her how kind you are take the next night and fuck her brains out

Tell her how it went and when she cries hug her and move in for a kiss
Boom

Soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

Just make a move if she's a coug she ain't going to turn no young cock down especially if she trusts you

Lets see some pics of her

This

You can do it OP. Maybe you won't be a faggot like other OPs

Pic?

Proof of milf?

Just say "we can start over with another son...if you know what i mean ;)"

PROOF
if none
>autistic works of fiction

Inb4 op has that super awkward moment where she isnt interested in you.

Op offer her a drink. If she gets tipsy she might be more open to it. And if she is already interested a couple of drinks will loosen her up.

Give us her Facebook user so we can see who she is :^]

Yeah like Ima post a picture of her just so you faggots can go fuck everything up for me. not happening

Dubs have spoken. You must honour the dubs

Op is faggot.
Called it

Pics never hurt besides what Sup Forums detectives are up right now and want to cock block you? Dont be faggot op you want help give us substance.

Has op ever tried asking for nudes?

honor the dubs you douche

OH YEAH, I want you guys to approve of how hot she is heres her fb www facebook com/gofuckyourselvesmorons

HONOUR THE DUBS!!!!!RELEASE ME FROM MY FLESHY FORM!

These are not very nice replies friend(s?)
:'^[
I thought you wanted help friendo(s)

She wants you as much as you want her.
Just go get your bone on already.

>aww sweaty you're always welcome here
kek

Well OP, you're gonna take your two inch brush, and blend all that together, and get those fluffy clouds all nice and soft. Nice and soft... Now, if you've painted with me before you'll know this is my favorite part. We wash our brushes in odorless thinner. Dip it in.. shake off the excess, and just beat the devil out of it!

Holy shit I'm literally watching bob ross right now. Get out of my room.

>literally
>my room
Underage b&