HAPPENING NORTH CAROLINA BEING INVADED

HAPPENING NORTH CAROLINA BEING INVADED

>According to sources on the ground Chinese soldiers have been patrolling the streets of North Carolina after quickly taking Wilmington

>President Obama is urging citizens to stay in their homes, it is unknown if the soldiers are hostile to civilians.

>The Chinese have not listed any demands, theories have been floated around from Donald Trump receiving the Republican nomination to a long planned attack being the reason

>It is unknown what tactical advantage is offered by invading North Carolina, but the US is weary, trying to figure out why North Carolina was invaded

>President Obama has drawn a line which, according to him, "...crossing this line will result in a full scale recapture and invasion of the Chinese homeland. We cannot allow ourselves to be bullied by the Chinese, and we will recapture North Carolina."

cnn.com/2016/05/06/happeningnow/China-Beginning-The-Invasion-Of-North-Carolina-US-Responds-With-Strict-Warnings-And-Red-Line/

>mfw I live in South Carolina

Looks like you chose the right state faggot.

>mfw i live in Chile

Holy shit

Source doesn't work
2/10 made me reply

Damn... looks like we need ANOTHER wall.

the cnn link is broken.

I live in NC. Would love this to be true. Would love to fight chinks

>China invades homeland
>US responds with "strict warnings"

Yeah, nah.

No it's not, reload

wn fome

>Obama doing something about it
nice meme

Why North Carolina ? Why not a western state such as California. It is harder for the Chines Navy to invade a eastern state than a western state.

>OP creates unbelievable story
>Provides fake link
>"guys it's real"

wena po aca haciendo historia

chinese hackers obviously

Who gives a shit, it's North Carolina?

le same. just got done with the pineville festival thing

Dickhead

OP IS A FAGGOT
IT'S HAPPENING HERE

naa q chinos, los chilenos nos hacemos mierda solos

OP IS A FAGGOT
IT'S HAPPENING HERE

TE VOY A SACAR LA CRESTA WEON CULIAO

>Catalog
cringed the fuck out

Didn't mean to greentext catalog, don't even know where that came from.

Cringed? You that sensitive huh.

shaa el wn bélico

G8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

FALTO DE RESPETO

I live in NC, this would be the worst place to invade. Our local walmart has it's entire back section just a wall of literally hundreds of guns. They wouldn't make it 5 miles before pickup trucks full of rednecks started streaming down to kill them

To a grown ass man masturbating to a cartoon bunny from a movie for children? Yeah.

You're not very smart are you.

>mfw live in Militiagan

Wilmington is in Delaware, you degenerate retard.

checked
>theres only one Wilmington, and its in Ohio

Sup Forumsro
Come on
Just go with it
Don't even hold on
The ride isn't stoping
Just, you know, relax...
Go nut to the bunny. You will feel much better.

We're jerking off to butthurt and the lulz. Your tears are my sustenance, fucking delicious.

#PepsiWouldFuggTheBunny

Is there something in the movie that made you guys want to nut to the bunny? Or do you just think she's attractive?

would capture, rape, and then eviscerate

I haven't seem it.
Until this thread I never really thought about it.
But cum on... Dem eyes doe main.
She cute
Don't be such a square.

why would china invade a no-name place literally on the other side of the planet? like they would literally have to send ships along the west coast, down the panama canal and then start an invasion with the longest possible supply chain in the history of the planet

Eastern NC has to have one of the largest per capita private gun ownership rates in the entire country...

>this gonna be good

I'm not even a furfag, I'm just doing this Pepsi x Judy thing because the dubs decided on it. But I get why they would fap to 2d shit, because it's really just as inaccessible to the "3d" sluts you see on pics too.

>so what's the fucking difference
...Is what's their motivation behind fapping to an imaginary bunny

mfw I live in North Carolina

Which bathroom will the Chinese use though?

my furfag of a friend posted the judy hopps shit. i hope he gets cancer

Live there... Nothing is happening.

topkek

Pepsi x Judy isn't a furfag campaign. We're subverting the furfaggotry as well as Pepsi, Coke, etc. It was a furfag who was trolling when he posted Judy and got dubs, trying to ruin our raid here: But OP was not a faggot and neither were anons and they ran with it.

ITT: faggots

save for op. he's fun

Thanks OP. I was wishing you were serious, I just picked up 1000 rounds of .223 and was hoping to use it.

>KKKmarchonwilmington.jpg
88 get

>NORTH CAROLINA
and nothing of value was lost

same. give me a reason to grab sks and go inna woods

Man, they were just the workers from Panda Express, sheeit

so NC fags, could you and your neighbors hold a line against a platoon of angry chinamen?

Well shit. Looks like I need to obey my chinese overlords now

Fuck no

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oh.. If not only bait.. Oh God! I'd love to see them burn.

At least do your homework faggot. No one would want Wilmington because Lejeune is 45 minutes away and jets from Cherry Point would get there in 10 minutes. 3/10, I replied.

>Wilmington

The Chinese probably aren't going to successfully slog their way through miles of swamp and eagle-eyed country people with large caliber rifles

Everyone get your disguises.

Fun a idea

Our navy can be challenged

Giggles ensue

No one will ever touch our beaches

Period

Our subs and boats will neutralize that shit

We got birds up and fish swimming

Aint no stopping us