Hey Sup Forums, drunk Irishman here. Ask me anything

Hey Sup Forums, drunk Irishman here. Ask me anything.
FAQ: From Dublin. Can speak Irish. In college.

Which college?

Doxxable, One of the 5 unis in Dublin.

Fair enough. I'm the same. Whatchu studying?

Pharmacology. How about yourself? Exams done? orr stilll ongoing?

Nioce, just finished my final year in psychology. Started them earlier this week and they're finished next week! Stressful times man, how's yours?

I start next week... Not looking forward to maths. Bio, chem, and physics will be grand. How's maynooth been treating ya!? ;)

Haha there's more than one college in Ireland that has psychology. Good guess though! Yeah man maths was never my strong point, a lotta statistics in my course...

Fucked that up on my phone

I just assumed since it's the most popular for that module.
Whatya drinking tonight?

Statistics sucks arse, but you gotta be thankful for not doing calculus. It's killing me slowly.

Ran out of Orchard Thieves earlier so I just have a few bulmers left, think I might head to sleep and save them for after my last exam. Yknow, being a cheap student and shit. Good luck man!

It's 03:28 got to bed

@683014604
Hey Retard thats the flag of Mexico

Have you ever turned red while shouting OY at someone?

Gavin?
Feck off?
Feck off.

holy shit you're a faggot

Have you ever been caught in a Leprechaun trap? What do they do with you?

wow get out

Ohman, I was caught in last week. I just gave him a fiver and he let me go.

Have you ever sat in a Guiness sauna?

Nope, is that a thing?

Have you ever been mistaken for fire itself?

I'm not ginger

Have you ever stomped protestants to riverdance?

Have you ever turned red while shouting OY at someone?

Every Thursday, Lad.

Have you ever healed and gained an enchantment buff at a shrine of Bono?

he has a shrine?

How do you feel knowing you're a 2nd rate country compared to the UK

roll

How does it feel to be from a place with the longest running war ever? From before the crusades lol.

Dave you irish bastard, come have a jug down maggies

say what?
at least we're betteer than England

hola amigo

Have you ever seen a black person?

Dia duitse féin!
There's load of them here, and tbqhwyf I hate them. They always get in the way.

get in the way of what?
you a cuck with regrets?

Literally in the way. The bastards don't walk quickly, stand in the way of doors, sit on pool tables.
And nope, not a cuck.

Why are black people so goddamn loud in groups? Genuinely. In my college they all do backflips and start rapping when they see each other. Then they grab their crotches, and when someone says something funny, they run away and do laps around the college? What the fuck?

I found out today that I have an Irish accent when I'm really nervous and giving a presentation (I have Irish roots, so this (maybe might) make sense. Should have had a couple of drinks beforehand.
Good choice. Do pharmacists get paid a living wage over there? It seems like, in the US, they leave their students with medical school debt without the medical school degree.

>Guiness
dafuq is Guiness?

So fucking annoying. They think they're hard, and you say one word to them and they shit themselves. Like, fuck off.
Do a voocaroo
Pharmacists (according to my mam who's an OTC seller) make 70€ anhour. So pretty good wage. Also, college is free for me.

>black people so goddamn loud in groups
Or fucking alone for that matter. I was sitting across from someone in the library who, I initially thought to be a retard, because he kept on moaning and talking to himself. I gave him a pass (because, retard). He began eating loudly and playing some sports shit (it fucking echoed in the library) so I assumed something must have been up. He stood up. Black with hoodie up. Fucking 80 degrees outside. I have never felt so rightfully racist in my life.

Can you send me some Supermacs?

>Do a voocaroo
Now that I'm not nervous I just sound like a confused Canadian (I grew up in the very upper Midwest of the US).

Do a voocaroo at leaast

Wew lad. Yeah thats me.

Feck off?

I feel like they're louder in groups because each one tries to be the loudest. I know the word nigger gets thrown around here so casually, but I never had a problem with them before starting college. The swaggy clothes, the shouting, saying things like "why you throwin shade fam", everything about them angers me so much. They're constantly just jumping around and talking over each other. So fucking uncivilised

Interestingly, there's a part in Canada that's known for having very Irish accents