Gf just left me for a nigger while i was out of the country. dumping nudes, also dump nudes of ur ex's pleass

gf just left me for a nigger while i was out of the country. dumping nudes, also dump nudes of ur ex's pleass

im sad af Sup Forumsros cheer me up with some of ur ex's tits

sorry man, doesn't sound fun for anyone

Is the op of this girl still around?

Wish i had this girl, but still hot
Op isnt a faggot today as well

"girl"

I am sorry sir. Sadly however, I am a Nigger but be that as it may, I pray thee not take offense to mine request of you Dumping your girl friend's nudes, please.

this one is so hot. more face or full body? seems pretty thin to have tits that huge...

she was a bit chubby and thick but in the right places ill be dumping more

Go back to picking cotton nigger, you'll get your nudes when you have picked your weight on cotton!

OP, that blows for you; your contribs are great, tho

not your GF then is she?

How does one, pick cotton. Honestly if the pay was right I'd have no problem picking anything so as long as I could provide for myself and my family. Nothing wrong with a bit of hard work under God's glorious sun. Sure, we his creations are anything but glorious, but maybe if I sweated and ached enough, it'd blight out some of the evils I committed against such a loving God who gives us the warming smile of his celestial light.
But to get a chance with Ms Lady, i'd gladly pick several times her lovely weight in cotton.

contribooting

My ex gf. Miss tittyfucking and blowing huge loads on those tits

Been cheated on before user. Shit sucks hard. Sorry to hear Sup Forumsro

You done nigger, you free.

Op here just got on my phone to dump the rest

Just saved a bunch of her pics, OP. Gonna drop a few loads to the cunt's fantastic tits.

In return...

fingers crossed from some full body shots

Thank you. Truth is we're all here because we're not free, at least I'm not free. Working nearly twelve hours a day in a dead end job five days a week. But there's something magical about doing your utmost for your family even though you know that one day you'll burn out and probably die or get sick or simply have a nervous break down. I want to marry a plump woman, but babies in her and slave for the rest of my life for her and the kids. Then die having put my kids through college and leave a sizable sum for the missus to enjoy her golden years if she's able. A man's supposed to subject themselves for their families like Christ did for the church, even up to offering his life on the church's behalf. That's what it means to be a man, to work as hard for your family until you can't because you're either retired or dead; hoping for a reward from your maker.

Out thow nigger havith a massive dong?

*put

Any plump ladies want to marry some guy off of Sup Forums?

Sadly, only 7.2-.5 inches. Not big at all, sorry.

either you're trolling, in which case 10/10 effort, or you are a sad, sad soul

Ass

Would you work for these plump titties?

My whore of an ex. Dem dubs decide if they want bra off.

I'm gonna miss these beautiful tits

curse thee and thow shall remain only halfith of a true nigger

How's it feel? Knowing she's gagging on a niggers pearl necklace?

She left me for the smelliest ugliest nigger I'm pretty sad Sup Forums I miss her

thats not a bad pussy actualy. quite tidy if i must say sir

feels bad man atleast he's not some ghetto nigger he's just some hippy jamaican guy i used to know that smells like shit

she's cute. moar with her face?

It's alright, same shit happened to me about a year ago

You'll get over her.

Dude it will go away I promise. She's hot but if you can pull her you can definitely pull hotter. White chicks who date black dudes definitely get a lot of shit for it from friends, family etc. Unless the dude is super cool. If he's actually a nigger though you'll be seeing her in a few weeks when that dude is done with her and then you'll have the pleasure of turning her down.

Also my girlfriends weird and awesome tits.

Don't trust her if she want you back. You will end with a whore and a little monkey if you do.

why thank you sir

Life's sad. Nothing wrong with that. It's better to leave something for your family than to be here for yourself and die alone.

Of course I would. Moar of those thank you.

Tis cool. Most women are only 6" deep so at the very least I can go nearly balls deep, if only nearly.

Oh my fuck dude, that nigger. I do kinda feel bad for you but I'm a bit more jealous that you had such a thicc bitch. But serious if pulled that bitch you could do it again

hmm . yes.
applause to you and well beings to that nice little ham sandwich

OP?

I fucking hate niggers

bump

how was the old honeyjar?

She blaze it? Most women i know in the past, (when i had a lot of green stuf) just where: "Oh you want to go to some park"; then "oh! a little will do nothing"; after that comes "you are so funny blabla my bf blabla" and then me: "yeah come to may place, i have more, beer, food, etc".

Sorry annon, bitches don't buy, just exchange (generally).

But they know what they are doing, they know you want to fuck them, just that. But pot to pot, just another dick in the hole (for them), and another girl down there (for me, but not now, i'm a grow up men).

fantastic best ive ever had

yusssssss

>newfag

yeah her and i are huge stoners we were dating for a year amd i know that is exactly wjat happened

Post them on facebook

ur girl is a whore lol

call em like i see em

not mine anymore

Any wembs?

dont be a bitch and post em already

Well op at least you got it before it turned into a deadbeats babymama.

why did you delete this user?

Op here I'm banging this niggerbitch that lives down the street now until I find some better pussy this is what I'm working with

Anyone have that girl that was posted earlier who's facebook was found from a baptism cert on the wall?

Here's some OC

why delete?
post moar please user!

Moar?

This guy.
He's right.
Know it sucks but try not to waste too much time thinking about her and get back out there Sup Forumsro

that's some fucking fantastic OC. moar!

I wanna see the pic of your gf you fap to most

ph5711796cb4af9

Well, nothing we can do to recover this, she is just another slut (sorry annon), think about it, just look for another one, allways remember there is people that uses their brains more than others.. That girl with beutifull big tits can't. Do you work? Study? There is girls around you that will do better than her i bet.

Thanks user, she had a pretty fantastic body

She's thick af and has an amazing ass but the pussy smells awful as should be expected with black girls

not bad, for a rebound especially. how's she look without the clothes?

>pretty fantastic body
understatement. moar! what's the face like?

ik its not hard for me to find another girl i just cant picture myself dating anyone other than her

I'm not really down with sharing that just yet but she had a face to match.

Here's a good shot of her tits for your fapping pleasure.