That feels when you spent all your money on beers and junk food, and only have change to feed you for a week

That feels when you spent all your money on beers and junk food, and only have change to feed you for a week.

Poorfags report in with ideas stat!

Get a job.

top ramen

Die, just, die. You would help society by doing it.

Suck dick

Six quid lad, rollin in it ha

Ive got a tenner til next monday, need to buy, electric, food, gas and weed

gonna sell some shit on the front because itll be nice tomorrow, hopefully get a bit

Few quid there m8.
Rice, pasta, bread.
Just salt the rice and pasta (assuming you have salt) and you're good to go.
Bland, but filling.

/thread

that's like 80 bucks in america right now. move to kansas.

10lb bag of rice and lentils or beans, find as much spices and sauces in your kitchen that you can

Kek im in the same boat and I work split from wife left with nothing have to spend all my cash on new flat and things for it live on eggs and toast till I can get it done

Pancake mix is cheap here in the u.s.
About 4$ gets you box of mix and cheap bottle of imitation maple syrup. I have lived on this for 5 days at a time

>move to zimbabwe
>trade your spare change for the local currency
>instantly become a trillionaire

That's what she said
I'll get carbs then. Thx man.
Damn doood! U got a real challenge on ur hands. I suggest raiding people recycling for bottles & cans. I did that once. Works a treat.

Cant afford the airfair kek

Don't be a fucking retard.

>get aids
>get worms
>get shot by child soldier
>get eaten by scary fucking animals
>profit???

Eat ate friends' homes, have them invite you over for dinner a few times.

>split from wife

You beautiful man. How i wish i had that freedom, i wouldn't be feckin broke thats for sure....Although i may be....what with all those dutch prozzies

Dubs don't tell porky pies

Post an object up your ass/a timestamp/a PayPal and I'll give you 20usd

Hahahahaha hahaha Frank and pancakes. Genius!

>need
>weed
I stopped reading right there

Almost all cities have a food bank.
No questions asked.

U got me there. I done goofed.

You just made a few incredibly retarded financial decisions.

Witnessed

Noodles and rice bruv

Also maybe learn how to fish?

Lol I got no friends IRL

Neckbeard over 9000

Replied to the wrong user, nigger.

>have them invite you over for dinner

>ring ring
>hello

>invite me over for dinner asshole i'm broke.

> split from wife wish I took the tv
Yea I went to bed and when I woke up to go to work she was gone after 7 years all getting better now but still cant afford prozzys 40 bucks for half hour....
> rather have a wank

1) find a store with a cheap container or something. lunch box, a bag, whatever. make sure they have self check out.
2) fill container, head to self checkout
3) return container the next day

get a job

Um.... But don't certain products have those microchip things in them?

Yea I chose furniture carpet and a tv over food because I didn't fancy living in a empty council shithole im still alive and got what I need and I aint dead
> winning

tv dinners or really any food from wal-mart is easy too steal. even if lp sees you its not important rnough especially if its under $25

When you have money again buy 3 or 4 packets of rice and "hide" them (eat when you are in this situations)

You're the type of person I'm glad I never will be.

Self raising flour 55p
Sugar 1kg 70p
Pasta 33p
bread 17p
rice 1kg 45p
Mince 2.50
Eggs 15 1.25

Quick shopping list from tesco, its missing butter, get walkin round town and look for thrown change, should be able to scrape a quid together from that.

You can make cakes, biscuits, mince meals, burgers, quite a lot of shit with those basics.

£5.95 total cost

dried beans, rice and a dried fruit (apricots are best for potassium, A and C)
spend any extra on nuts or cans of condensed milk

>winning

Sup Aussie bro... Go to coles, but a fuckton of indomie noodles.

I would but every place I go they say "you got no experience, gtfo!" Plus I'm unfit as fuck, and there are literally thousands of unemployed in my area applying for the same positions. I mean, wtf chance I got?

>spend any extra

niggas got twelve scents.

shit man, thats cold, no letter

>tbh ive wanted to just leave like that, but i'd leave a letter explaining so she doesnt top herself

Aaaaaay that's pretty neat. I'll have to do that come Friday.

Go to Woolies:

1kg rolled oats $1.10
2L long life milk $2
Loaf of bread $1
Jar of peanut butter $2.50
Dozen eggs $3
Woolworths select pasta sauce $2.15 per jar
Home brand spaghetti $1.50 per packet.

There's a week's worth of (OK but not very good food). See if you can dig up a few more bits of shrapnel.

I have $13,000 to last me until next fortnight. Ideas?

>airfair
you dont deserve it

That dried fruit idea is cool. I'll try to get some.

>Get on dole
>start growing weed
>sell aformentioned weed
>profit

Employed with a nice home..
> ok mate if you say so

buy low, sell high.

That shit's tasty nig, but Coles/woolies brand noodles are waaaay cheaper.

Not a drug taking btard tho...

1. Go to hotel
2. eat continental breakfast
3. ???
4. SUSTENANCE!!!

I'm a richfag i guess compared to some of you.

Spend $10,000 on food, give it all to homeless people in your city. Film it, put endearing video on YT, double yo money.

Spend the $3000 on coke to keep you going

Its all good pissed off for about a month then you wake up and realise everything is great freedom is something I forgot about during marriage

Nice shiny get! They worth anything or are they just chocolate coins?

enjoy 2 weeks of ramen.
the secret is in the seasoning.
the problem is herbs and spices are expensive : /

Wanna buy a 50p new pence, 1969, Oct?

That's how I got the money in the first place. Made 80% on one investment last month but ASX is flat at the moment.

Steal them or grow your own..growingvis dirt cheap and can be done in a small area

pancake mix, rice, beans, oatmeal, peanut butter, eat breakfast at hotels

$17.47 an ounce right now what if i wake up and each coin is at $1,000 an ounce?

Thx for the tips bro. I'll try to dig up some silvers.

2 packs of hot dogs - 89 cents each
bag of rice - $1. something
jar of salsa - $1.49
loaf of bread - 85 cents
cheap eats for 2 or 3 days

Do this but at Aldi.

Good scheme. Sorta like supply & demand in Offworld Trading CO. Game. Genius!

Yea il give u 40p for it since its preowned

Fancy meal for a fancy lady

Top notch scran that is fella if jesus lived off bread and water why cant we.
> jesus wasn't real bible is a book of lies

just buy bouillon cubes and eat them whole, daily dose of of sodium

>Six quid lad, rollin in it ha
>
>Ive got a tenner til next monday, need to buy, electric, food, gas and weed
>
>gonna sell some shit on the front because itll be nice tomorrow, hopefully get a bit

I bet you are a dole dossing chav cunt aren't you? Wearing fake addidas from bescott market with your Staffordshire Bull terrier dog

Go on, tell us the next one

I think you spelt adidas wrong fella

Are you my bf? Would go to a bar than get groceries.

Go to usa
Buy gallons of milk
Like 100 gallons of milk
Make raft from milk jugs
Go to yurop
Sell gallons of milk in yurop in milk gallon shop
Us gallon>yurop gallon
Make dank yurop cash
Make other raft from trash, like dead cats
Float to usa
Buy us gallons of milk with yurop money
Milk raft back
Sell gallons again
Open gallon of milk store in yurop with yurop cash from milk
Sell gallons rafting across atlantic
Start pirate ship
Steal other milk
Put in us gallon jugs
Sell illegal milk
Profit

Nobody measures milk in yurop

>Staffordshire Bull terrier
don't shit on mans best friend just because niggers like to give shit a bad name.

glock is a superior firearm, niggers also give this a bad name.

>
>I would but every place I go they say "you got no experience, gtfo!" Plus I'm unfit as fuck, and there are literally thousands of unemployed in my area applying for the same positions. I mean, wtf chance I got?

Should've paid attention in school instead of bullying the other kids, you poor kids are all the same, always pick on the other children whose parents actually have jobs, not like your dad whose an alcoholism and your mom is faking a bad back so she can stay on the dole and smoke 2000 sovereign a day.

Lol he sounds like fun but stupid bastard. Cut from the same vine.

Winning reply here

Hahahahaha u smart. U loyal...

Start selling weed. Save up, start with an ounce. Find someone that will give you a good deal then rip off highschoolers and dumb college kids. Work your way up an eventually you'll be making extra money, slowly albeit, make new friends, and hopefully find someone that can hook you up with a better job.

I guess you don't have to sell drugs and just skip to networking, but where's the fun in that?

>your dad whose an alcoholism

i hope this replaces an alcohol.

>
>>Staffordshire Bull terrier
>don't shit on mans best friend just because niggers like to give shit a bad name.
>
>glock is a superior firearm, niggers also give this a bad name.

Haha! So it's true then. Do you have one of those little stupid purses on a string to match your charity shop tracksuit you little faggot?

I never bullied anyone in my life nigger. I'm the friendliest guy you'll meet. I just spent way too much time playing PlayStation instead of studying. Oh the futility of hindsight.

At least he got more food than OP

i hope you don't suck at life as bad as you suck at this, jesus christ you are dumb. don't reply, i'm done here good luck.

I feel like I'm going to be you in a few years. I should stop playing vidya but fuck finals I just got a new GPU. Should I just kill myself now?
>there's no way to not sound rude asking that

How do richfags get rich? Veterinarians seem to be rolling in it. Is study really the only way to tons of dosh?

>
>I never bullied anyone in my life nigger. I'm the friendliest guy you'll meet. I just spent way too much time playing PlayStation instead of studying. Oh the futility of hindsight.

Except calling everyone a nigger, of which I am not. But don't have a problem with, unlike you apparently

Put coins in a metal tin, put on your worst and most ripped up clothes, and get yourself to smell and look like shit. Go out into the street and rattle coins in tin and act homeless. You practically are starving anyways, shouldn't make a difference.

>How do richfags get rich? Veterinarians seem to be rolling in it. Is study really the only way to tons of dosh?
Unless you want to suck. Dick like your daddy down at the docks