So I left my car window slightly open when I went into work. I came back and found a ziploc baggie with these seeds(...

So I left my car window slightly open when I went into work. I came back and found a ziploc baggie with these seeds(?) in it. What are they? They're slightly smaller than a copper BB give or take.

cannabis seeds dumbass

Hemp seeds, man.

It's some kind of weed seeds.
I think they make rope with it.

yup, marijuana seeds.

I kind of figured that but I've never seen the actual seed before. Is there a way to find out the strain by the color and shit?

Weed 3 seeds are decent

they are magical beans, plant them and they will sprout a bean stock, there you will find a hen that lays golden eggs but you must defeat the giant first, if you choose to plant them they must be planted in your ass, its worth it fag, keep us updated..

>filename
I'm just worried I ruined someone's day if they expected to get them back or something

You found cannabis seeds in your car and you didn't toss them? Cops probably threw them in along with a GPS tracker. You're and idiot.

what you mean like they had to ditch their shit then open up your car later to get them back?

how about fuck that asshole, i'd be more worried about the some dickhead going into my car later for their seeds part.

When the cops come, I'll for sure keep everyone updated

I'm not so worried about people going through my car, the only thing worth taking is my phone charger. Hence why my window was slightly open for a cool breeze

>the only thing worth taking is my phone charger
Or, you know, your CAR.

If someone is going to steal your car a closed Window isn't slowing them down

It's just a temporary daily I bought for $300 until I find a good one on craigslist. I mean if I had a vehicle from this era, I'd be more ticked someone's throwing shit through my window or looking black near it.

It's obviously mushroom seeds. Im a drug dealer

I just thought of the fairy tale in a whole new light. shieeeeeeeeeeet.

>cannabis/hemp

>Will not cure cancer
>is addictive
>causes cancer

You fucking pot heads give a bad name to weed.

They're magic beenz