When did you realize your dreams would never come true

when did you realize your dreams would never come true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still hang on to the tiniest bit of hope; but it's a raisin of the fruit it once was.

When the girl im with turned into a selfish bitch whilst at the same time her younger sister grew into a tight, young fucktoy with 32D tits and an ass to die for :(
Shes still a virgin aswell...

Maybe don't set your sights on being an astronaut. I know you're only 13 but it's time you learned the truth: you can't be anything you want. Get some realistic dreams, kid.

well, the estimates for the singularity are still within my predicted lifetime so the dream continues.

when i discovered my dick

I knew my dreams were dead the moment my marriage fell apart. you see at one point I actually believed the whole fall in love, get married, happy for the rest of your life bullshit. Jesus fucking Christ I was a moron.

I get the feeling you are the kind of person that only ever talks about how his marriage failed and life is shit.
You must be fun at parties

Aim low and you'll always be impressed with yourself

i actually wanted to be a dolphin

You probably divorced for a stupid reason like most people these days. Did she forget to make dinner? Did you argue about finances? You likely sprung for divorce at the first sign of trouble like a little bitch. Kill yourself.

When I realised I wasn't smart enough to br an astronaut

I've been married twice. First wife was a jobless dumbass who I couldn't talk to because she was so stupid.

Second wife has my child and another on the way. She has some issue where she is losing her hair and I am getting less and less attracted to her.

What do I do.

>first wife was a jobless dumbass
And you married her. Who is the real dumbass in this scenario?

>Second wife has my child and another on the way
Gee, maybe don't break up the family and traumatize your children? Man the fuck up you pussy. You sound like a shit dad.

Start masturbating to bald chick. Develop a fetish. Cum buckets fucking your bald fuck wife.

The moment i started coming to Sup Forums

when i learned im nothing more than a wage slave doomed forever

nigga please, if you still have faith in humanity you need to lurk more.

wrong. my discussion with very few about my marriage are that it didn't work out. that's all

I was like 18, still shit's not bad im happy :)

great advice. thanks cockmunch.

No problem. I hope you mature a little and think critically before you pop the question next. Your actions do have consequences that need to be considered.

when you were born

December 2012. My hope and faith in God and Christ all were dealt fatal blows. Now I wait for my parents to die so I can an hero.

"You can be anything you want in life user"

/ only like 5 castles in existence

You should do it now. Why wait? You'll all end up in the same nowhere. It would be better than where you are now

I'm sure you can afford a cheap handgun. that's all you need

Obviously you should go buy some hookers

Raisins still rot.

Raisins are fucking the bomb tho

Me too pal, me too.

convince urself that the life ur living is the one u want...

at age 15, sadly

Don't worry kid, it'll get better when you turn 16

Freshman year of high school.
I started living for the day instead of my future.
I personally really enjoy knowing that we all die eventually and nothing i do matters.
I can do whatever the fuck i want without any consequence that killing myself wont stop.

Sounds like your dreams are about to come true nig

If you can do whatever you want, why don't you make your life worth living? Go on an adventure. Get some money, invest it. Learn a trade.

Or could it just be that you understand how worthless you are, and are too much of a lazy fuckwit to do anything useful with your life?

>why don't you make your life worth living
Then you'd have something to lose.

But was it really something to lose? You've gained something, at least for a little while. You die without doing anything and you've lost a lot of chances.

Probably best to just kill yourself now and get it out of the way.

last thursday

If you have multiple potential "dreams", and decide on new ones depending on your situation, that will never happen.

See, you are using words like “worth” and "useful". This leads me to believe you don't understand how this man, and myself, think.

Life is what you make of it while at the same time being completely pointless. The only worth can come from each individual and their own actions because these are the only things they can control.

If going browsing the Internet makes him happy, well, that's what makes life worth living. Not everyone aspires to be anything and those who don't but force themselves to be something they're not feel emptier than those who simply do what they enjoy.

See, you're using words. This leads me to believe you don't understand how to kill yourself.

Life is completely pointless. The only worth can come from killing yourself.

kill yourself

When I saw my first acnekun video.
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

>pussy

When I found out that squirting is just piss

Freshman year of highschool, when I became a redpill.

graduated high school...

>large portion of users of the Sup Forums board

When I was born with cerebral palsy

>suck my dick?

oh god this

>sick my duck

>no thanks

Never really had any real dream

aren't you supposed to be playing overwatch?

>duck sucks sick dick
thank, no?

They all kinda did

Funny how shit works out

When I was 17-18 I think.
I'm 31 now and nothing I ever wanted happened in my life. I'm just slowly waiting to die now.

>Though I would not deduce that you are Rolf
>though wrong niga

10+ years
just enjoying the ride

I feel like you suffer from bitch nigga syndrome

It is really to late tho

Should of got it as a kid

My life can be shit for the rest of it

I came
I saw
I Shredded

End of the trying honestly

No?

just now

Go play overwatch.

Watch out your edges almost cut me

We've got another potential! So sir, why don't YOU kill yourself today? A quick bullet to the head is all it takes~

Bullets not your style? Live in a pussy country, or would it wake the kids do you think? Rope's your best friend! Just make sure it's strong enough to hold one of your girth.

No way.
I can never be with her. Even if i left my bitch gf if never have a chance with her now because she only sees me as sisters bf.
I can never be with her but i havr to be around her so often :(

I don't own it, m80. You can gift it to me though ;^)

The moment I started making them...

Oh come on, you knew it longer than that.

It isnt

Thanks user i feel so inspired now!!!!!!! Hehehehe

>dream is to marry a redhead, pale skin with freckles, green eyes and religious (Christian)

end up married a petite, chubby Asian with pale but yellowish skin, big brown eyes and big boobs for an Asian, who can cook, has ambitions and makes more money than I do.

my dreams will never come true

sounds like you upgraded to me.

when i was a kid
Wanted to shred

Shredness achieved

I feel like you guys are cowards

Sacrificed my health

Feet aint right

But I got it

Didnt hit the big leagues but I did what I wanted and have the best memories

I feel like childhood conviction is the only way

Without resisting conforming you wont make it

Most will look back and be upset

Very bad

>petite
>chubby
Pick one you ungrateful faggot

last sunday. Kinda just wanted to not do anything after that.

WE CAN HAVE BOTH
> chubby midget

Son that is gibberish. What are you talking about?
Also:
*too
(*though)
*should've

There is no such thing as failure, only delayed success.

I dont ever know
really

It is gibberish

Ha!

Love this place

I spout non sense and people talk to me

Fun times

Is this a Gatsby thread??

i once did acid and realized all my dreams are certainly possible.

stop feeling sorry for yourself you faggot

when my family started dying

the day you kill yourself dumb fuck boy bitch happy even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

when i was born

Doesn't the drop have to be a some minimum distance? Other wise you are just choking yourself. And anyways, what the hell is wrong with you telling people to kill themselves?

Well my dream just came true earlier after school I got to finger my best friend(A she of course)I will upload the thread number in a moment here

I never let the dreams die

Just a few goals, "target experiences" and enjoying the ride

No need to be so glum chum

I finger my butt some times

its fun

When I stopped fighting to make them come true.

:

At about 12.
Had a real good feeling that being alive was a joke and figured my dreams are just as good as any others, but so are shit stains. It's a pity too, it never gave me time to get false sense of hope to aspire to be or do things. Its a lotto from birth and my numbers were obvious shit.

Tomorrow.
Today they still might.

I had hopes up until I was 23 even if my depression started with 18 and anxiety siince I was born.

I'm 31 now. And my life sucks.