Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
I'm dating a sjw who can't handle literally anything.
She's currently crying in the shower because I made a joke about how she doesn't like to take blame.
Wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSX74YjfVA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lock her in, and go on a camping trip for a while.

1- how hot is she
2-what was the joke kek

That's not even a sjw that's an adult child

autism

Break up with her. She clearly has the mental capacity of a 5 year old. Why the fuck would you want to date someone like that?

Stab her

Break up, you'll just hate yourself more and more with every passing day until you manage to free yourself from her.

1. Solid 8/10. Sex was great in the beginning but is stagnating a little
2. Literally something along the lines of "haha you hate taking blame for anything" I don't even remember, happened earlier when with friends, got home and she freaked out about it

Ugh, we have a lease together tho. Shit was really great in the beginning but we fight pretty constantly now...

>Buy some poptarts
>Buy a top hat
>Hire Elvis impersonator
>Buy a real sword
>Buy a replica sword
>Shuffle the two until you can no longer distinguish which is which
>Have her pick a sword
>Have Elvis impersonator pick a sword
>Demand they fight to the death while you eat poptarts and wear a top hat.

i second this

sameanon
1- get your second girl lined up before you get rid of this one
2-tell her to grow up and if she freaks out see 1
3- whats in the relationship besides pussy for u?

Sounds fantastic tbh just picked up some acid

Top Kek do this now

1. Wouldn't be hard, about to go home for the summer=loss of high school puss
2. I have, she freaks out but I usually cave. If not she come crawling back crying
3. Things were fantastic in the beginning, holding onto the hope that that may come back I guess

dump the bitch

Said fantastic twice gonna kms

sameanon
hopefully it works out for u dude either way you're going to be getting laid and if you're single you can do you

youtube.com/watch?v=bSX74YjfVA0

Blame her for crying. Than proceed to clarify to her repetitively that it is her fault that she's crying.

Dump her quick. Talk about red flags. She's not just waving one, she's wearing it. Run you fucking idiot

Always been shit at breakups. Raised by a single mom so it's not really my fault. Any advice?

Hire some guys to terrorize her, or do it yourself. Get her to become emotionally dependent on you before you take off into the night

Lmao okay Dennis. She already is tho

calm down dennis

Breaking the lease may be worth it.

you're dating a child, you should end it before you get in trouble

Goddamnit, Dennis! You and your Scorched Earth outlook. You have to work up to that! Ugh!

You may not even have to break up with her if this is the only problem you two face.

Find out why exactly she's a SJW first of all.Then once you know why, use what you know about her (her race, ideologies, ect) to convince her that she doesn't own society anything, so there's no reason to be upset when she can't fix it. Tell her that SJW ideas aren't realistic, so she should stop putting herself in situations where the only outcome is disappointment or crying in the shower or whatever.

>If not she come crawling back crying

>mom cries at you to get you to do what she wants when you're a kid
>girlfriend/wife cries at you to get what she wants when you're an adult
>daughter cries at you to get what she wants when you're a mature adult

>3. Things were fantastic in the beginning

Probably till you moved in together right? Cohabitation and marriage are a trap famalam. People can't be happy without tons of personal space to do what they want.

Not OP but it ain't that easy. My GF is pretty SJW as well and I've told her similar things. She just blows up saying someone has to start making change... blah blah

I know, that was always my personal way of thinking until things were going so great with her. I thought why not. Fucked up man

Give us her number so we can "help"

OP DON"T LISTEN TO THIS user. You need to just tell her that you realized you two aren't very compatible and that you KNOW it's best that you don't stay together. She will never change OP. People don't change. Don't torture yourself. Get rid of her.