Poland proved today that we stopped being the USA's bitch once and for all

Poland proved today that we stopped being the USA's bitch once and for all.

WARSAW—Poland’s Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that Roman Polanski can’t be handed over to the U.S.

wsj.com/articles/roman-polanski-extradition-request-rejected-by-poland-1481022267

>Protecting a pedophile

you do realize that you're protecting a french pedophile right

>Catholicucks will defend this and they probably eat human flesh.

Catholics wanted to give him out to the US. Read the article.

Not handling a pedo kike

>POLAN(D)SKI
>French
KYS KYS KYS

Based Catholics they don't bow to kike pedos

>What is pizzagate
>What is your media and police doing

Our right-wing catholic government appealed to the court of cassation of last court judgement that banned extradition of Polański. They wanted to see him in prison because they claimed that there can't be tolerance for pedophiles, even if they are famous directors. But our courts are full of Poles of Jewish roots who act according to tribal solidarity, that's why they made it impossible to extradict him to the USA

>courts
government you mean?

Courts are especially infested with judges of communist heritage. A lot of them have Jewish roots and they pass their judge-profession from one genertation to another, so it is like family-business.

Every lawyer family does that, I know fuckloads of them and they pass it sure, but a lot of them aren't jews as genetical, they're just bad people who scam.

I know one retired judge, he lives 4 streets from my apartment and you can see menorah behind window of his villa.

I know like 4-5 lawyers, all are christians and most of them scammed their kids into the work.

>all are christians

How do you know? Do you see them in church?

Officially all of them are Poles, because they write nationality "Polish" during census, but it doesn't mean that they are not aware of their Jewish heritage. We have few million of such people in Poland.

Wow, Poland, you sure showed us by providing sanctuary to a pedophile fleeing justice.

>Poland proved today that we stopped being the USA's bitch once and for all.

Yet you still cry like little bitches for America's protection (via NATO).

>Yet you still cry like little bitches for America's protection (via NATO).

No, we don't. We had lately a protest in village Redzikowo, because Americans installed there new base, and locals are afraid that Russian rockets will fall on them because of it.

You are coming here without our permission, and we have nothing to say.

Well I'm not a jew and I got some of them in my family so...

>12 persons
>protest

baltic states and ukraine cry for your protection, so maybe you should go there... we already have too many american soldiers here desu

This village has only 300 citizens. How many people would you like to see? Thousands?

>WARSAW—Poland’s Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that Roman Polanski can’t be handed over to the U.S.
>giving up a renowned citizen
nope even P*S shitters wouldn't do that

it's less than 4% of the village

Dude, people have their own lives, even in villages. Not everybody is willing to waste time of futile protest. What is your problem?!

of/on

I don't have any problem, I actually think the problem is in that village

*ephebophile

Dear Americans, please note -
Sup Forums attracts the dummest countryman of mine. I live with a hope that at least some of them are Russian trolls with proxy. Overwhelming majority of Polish ppl like US very much. Polansky wasn't expelled cause our law says he shouldn't be. That's it. Only an idiot would look at it as a declaration of anything. Peace.

This I don't get how all these Poles here hate on the US when in reality it's perceived very positively.

I am a Pole and i shit&piss on jewanglos. They are only using as a toy in their game with Russia. Fuck them and their nigger-soldiers, seriously. We should better mantain good relations with Germans and China. First country sustains our economy, second one will become soon our second biggest trade partner.

>warsaw
how are we supposed to pronounce this

This. Germans also plan to create their own nukes and defence system now. We should join it and shit on jewSA's NATO and overpriced murrican weponry. Germany has all needed military technologies.

Your mom should take away your computer.

Barusaba

Is there any country that isnt hated by polaks?

USA isxl jew-anglo scheiss. As a Pole you know pretty well how traitorous Jewish mentality is. Anglo is even more perfidious. They want to use Poland as their bargain card in game with Russia. If they finally achieve their "deal" with the Russian kike, they will leave us like you leave an used condom. Germans invest and invested here heavy billions euro and are pumping billions of donations into our infrastructure. It is the best evidence that they dont want bad for us and try to join their prosperity with ours. We ahould trust them, not the fucking jew-anglo murrifat cockroach.

Perfidious Albion had such a saying: "Britain has no eternal enemies and eternal allies. The only eternal thing is British interest". We should use the anglo-morality against them now and kick out all these murrican US army nigeer-latino subhumans from our country, turn completely to Germany and intensify trade relations with China. Perspectovely we could gake a part in huge eurasian trade zone between Germany, Russia and China, with new currency and new opportunities. I dont want even one Pole to die for Anglos and Jews. Too many of us died for them during WW2. Enough.

Jesus' Kingdom in Heaven

Vatican

Republic of Fiji

I dont even know where it is located on map thats why i dont hate it

> PiS
> kicking out Americans from Poland

I would like to see it xD
They would maybe do it if Germans had enough balls to do the same, but since they dislike Germans, that's fat chance.

You dirty polacks will hand over the guy running kickasstorrrents but you won't hand over a fucking pedophile. Great priorities you got there Poland. Literally gas yourselves.

>the guy running kickasstorrrents

The kickass Torrent owner was an Ukrainian, not a Polish citizen, and he wasn't one of our famous directors.

Do you guys actually know anything about the case, aside from that it's about a supposed pedophile?

I wouldn't want to protect such person either but apparently it's not as clear cut.

Stop being such a pussy. If jew-anglos give us nuclear weapon and donate our military spendings, then OK, we can play a role of their bargain-pusher with Russia. If they fail to do it, they can fuck themselves. You must understand that presence of American soldiers on our territory paradoxically reduces our safety. They may want to create a provocation and launch rocket in direction of Kaliningrad - we are dying here in thousands, their military companies make collosal money on our suffering, Russia gets weakened because of the military conflict, gets softer in negotiations, then they do deal with Russia over our heads the way they want, and we are left here with dead bodies, destroyed country and blood flowing down the streets.

do deal/make deal

But why had you bliat arrested him?

All I can say Roman is that nobody escapes Trump's icepick.

Trump is an extension of the Jewish anus, he would never touch our kosher Roman

kys kraut cock sucking cucks

>It is the best evidence that they dont want bad for us and try to join their prosperity with ours. We ahould trust them
LMAO

Germ agent detected.