Good news everyone

Good news everyone

Trump said himself he would happily destroy the US economy

cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html

This will be shit for my countries economy as well but at least the Americans will vote in someone who will do to the US something the Soviets failed to do.

Vote Trump, destroy the US, save the world in the long run.

Economy is fucked either way.

Here in Latin America everyone hates Trump

having a bad economy is different that collapsing the economy and defaulting on the dollar.

a bad economy is still functioning

if he defaults the dollar i'm sorry but your money becomes worthless and the US becomes a welfare state.

and your only other choice is Shillery

Americans have a choice between a bought out feminist and a person who said him self he would collapse the US economy because he doesn't understand you can't apply private industry to an entire economy.

When i'm watching TV and hearing about the American refugees being denied entry to other countries ad their welfare state falls apart, I will be laughing my ass off as I learn to speak Chinese.

Meh. I'm a libertarian. Economy collapsing is doing me a favor. I'll be here eating from my stockpile of food, working my garden, watching everyone revolt.

hope you don't like the internet, your country won't have it for very long if Trump wins.

Good point.

for someone who thinks they understand how things work you are conveiently forgeting that China's economy will tank (more so than it is already).

china's economy is very closely tied with murican economy.

good thing he's not gonna be the us treasurer....fuckin moron...

"I would borrow, knowing that if the economy crashed, you could make a deal," Trump said. "And if the economy was good, it was good. So therefore, you can't lose."

oh yeah I really want a shithead like this in charge of the country

Jesus Christ this has gotten out of hand now. I was fine with his dumb theatrics, but this fucking retard is going to collapse the global economy now.

>watchinig

faggot you'd be raped and left for dead in 3 days if anarchy broke out
and fuck yeah they'd take your stockpiles

Not me.

Viva Trump ยก

See what happens when you put someone with a bunch of failed businesses in the spotlight?

They trip themselves up like Trump did

Yes but the dollar is the global standard right now.

Chinas economy tanks it causes the global economy to lul and it sucks for a few years.

The US defaults the dollar the global economy collapses, the US becomes a welfare state and no one will be able to help them as their economies will also be damaged.

If you use the US dollar and have US money, if they default your money becomes worthless, hope you don't mind being insta poor or a refugee or both.

Calm down. The media creates paranoia. Don't take the bait.

>"hey guys let's make Trump president it will be funny hue hue hue hue"

>"Oh no hes going to destroy our economy guys we must stop him it's not funny anymore"

This is the path you chose, enjoy it.

It's about to collapse anyways. He wants to make it happen a bit faster so that it's not as bad.

Good work, shill.

Good economy is overrated.

>Trump said himself he would happily destroy the US economy

Is that what he said, or is that what some "journalist" said?

I doubt neither you nor the communist Jew who wrote this opinion piece have even the faintest understanding of how money is created and the nature of government debt.

Furthermore you (and this ass-clown communist) have even less of a clue how the US government works. The president has absolutely no power to levy taxes, borrow money, or spend money.