Post the most common traditions done in your country

post the most common traditions done in your country.

this is called ''trichane'' or dog spinning in with you spin a dog from a 10-15 meters high and you drop it in the river

>"Historically the ritual was performed in many other parts of Bulgaria as well and although the exact practice varied regionally, e.g. whipping or beating the dogs instead of spinning them, it was performed on the same date and with the same goal. Reports of this type of ritual can be found as early as 1869"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_tossing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_throwing
youtube.com/watch?v=PFdjBy5S8k8
youtube.com/watch?v=5X6hA76LryY
youtube.com/watch?v=MCLtl-nanTc
youtube.com/watch?v=fahHi6zhk2M
youtube.com/watch?v=vC-GSDYZXjA
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This level of subhumanity

You're just out-of-place south americans

wtf everyone kills stray dogs in Finland as well

prettty cool actually

Does it kill the dog?

slavs are useless sub-humans

Yeah okay Mahmoud.

You muslims really love dogs don't you?

*chases cheese down steep hill*

korean detected

I am a Greek

wtf you stupid faggot why do you do that to a dog? what a fuckin waste of food we couldve had a fresh curry out of that

>Fox tossing (German: Fuchsprellen) was a popular competitive blood sport in parts of Europe in the 17th and 18th centuries, which involved throwing live foxes and other animals high into the air. It was practiced by members of the aristocracy in an enclosed patch of ground or in a courtyard, using slings with a person on each end to catapult the fox upwards. It was particularly popular for mixed couples, though it was hazardous for both the tossed animals and the people launching them. Sometimes the terrified animals would turn on the participants, and the outcome for the tossed animals was usually fatal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_tossing

You could still eat it.

What do dogs even taste like? Are they better than cats?

Subhuman turk rape babies

>The result was often fatal for the tossed animal. Augustus II the Strong, the King of Poland and Elector of Saxony, held a famous tossing contest in Dresden at which 647 foxes, 533 hares, 34 badgers and 21 wildcats were tossed and killed. Augustus himself participated, reportedly demonstrating his strength by holding the end of his sling by just one finger, with two of the strongest men in his court on the other end.
kek

It's 50/50 chance that your grandgrandpa was a soviet soldier. So you are 50/50 sub-sub-human.

I am a Greek

you sure are subhumans

WHAT THE FUCK

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
AGAIN!

>Cock throwing, also known as cock-shying or throwing at cocks, was a blood sport widely practised in England until the late 18th century. A rooster was tied to a post, and people took turns throwing coksteles (special weighted sticks) at the bird until it died.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cock_throwing

fucking subhumas everyone of you!

>europeans
>having souls

lmao

At least chickens are dumb they probably didnt know what was happening

What the fuck is wrong with you all

This is the civilised kind of tradition, risking your own life falling down a hill after some cheese. Not spinning a fucking dog at high speed using a rope. Fucking weird spasticated Eurotrash.

>All this faux outrage about ancient traditions

Stop virtue signalling, you're on Sup Forums not tumblr

Yeah, killing niggers in Africa for fun back in colonial era was also a kind of a civilised tradition.

stupid brits

Why you so mad tho.

>respecting foreign traditions

Neck yourself, you subhuman troglodytes

Fuck off Rankaisija

You still do it as well though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFdjBy5S8k8

>Hare coursing sadly remains a legal blood sport in Ireland. Hares are netted from the wild and forced to run for their lives in front of muzzled greyhounds.

English traditions

>Dance in a circle with sticks and handkerchiefs
>brew ale
>arrange flowers
>play cricket in the sun

German Traditions

>SVINGING DOGS AROUND VIF A ROPE
>THROWING FOXES INTO ZE AIR SO THEY FALL TO THE GROUND AND BREAK THEIR LEGS THEN CLUB THEM TO DEATH

>Hares
>Even remotely close to dogs
Yeah, No.

>Run for their lives
>From muzzled greyhounds

How's that work? Are they similar to rabbits in that they die when scared?

They just get ripped to shreds by dogs paws and crushed by the muzzles.

Also, it could be far worse

>Since 1993, Irish Coursing Club rules have made it compulsory for the greyhounds to be muzzled while they chase the hare. After the coursing event, the hares are transported back to where they were netted and re-released into the wild.

>ITT: Dogladies get butthurt
Lmao.

>English traditions

I like that "running down the hill" thing rich people used to play there.
Everybody at the fancy gathering would go running down a really steep hill together full blast.
People would die and shit.

You like dags?

You mean cheese rolling? People still do that, and it was never the rich I don't think

Fucking subhumans

You all should be genocided

good post

No wonder bulgaria is a poverty third world country ,hope everybody in that gif gets brain cancer except for the pupper of course

Lmao, I knew irish were gypsy tier faggots, but that's hilarious.

> whaaa muhh pupper
kys anytime faggot cuckboi, you will aways be virgin and life is never gonna get better

Cannibalism.
Specially the heart... yummy.
Tupinambás one of the tribes which have done that.

WTF I hate Bulgarians now

I mean.
He's Irish.
Bulgaria is known for ?
No one knows where Azerbaijan is.

me too, let's poison their drinking water

No one knows who's your father either, but that's entirely besides the point of conversation.

wow look at that doggo go

Amateurs.

youtube.com/watch?v=5X6hA76LryY

youtube.com/watch?v=MCLtl-nanTc

youtube.com/watch?v=fahHi6zhk2M

youtube.com/watch?v=vC-GSDYZXjA

Had to do azerbaj and let auto correct fix it.
No Idea. Sorry.

Please tell me, how's that supposed to upset a member of nation which has a proverb "Better to be on knives than on tongues"?

WTF the legenda negro is real

kek

wtf i hate europe now

No need to be upset.

Thanks, cap.

>irish
>human

what the hell?

>Azerbaijan

Good to see Ireland preserving a noble British pastime.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Sister fucking is still a thing in the US.

Especially in places that voted for Trump.

Russian common tradition is to conquer some european capital every century.

We make pizzas with human flesh toppings.

H O T
O : :O
T O H

Wish I could fug my sister too

Everytime you say shit like that you convert another person to becoming a Trump supporter.

We also had bride stealing in the past.

Thank God we have nukes too.

Errrrrr... even caniballism is less immoral.

>Especially in places that voted for Trump.
1 month later still mad as the day it happened

It's not immoral if you imagine that's not her.

>>>>>>>/pol tard

Re ported

WTF I hate Finland now

during an anti-Gallican phase of British culture, was of the opinion that cock throwing arose from traditional enmity towards the French, for which the cock played an emblematic role.

Literally obsessed

lads wtf is an azerbaijan?

Sub sub human.

It's a province in Armenia. I think it's next to Russia.

They fuck goats.

>yfw we ARE the Balkan Prussia

For the last 3 centuries it has been a tradition to get succ on your on 21st birthday, do doughnuts in a rented sports car and fire an ar-15 outside the window all at the same time.

Why treat dogs like that? What the fuck is wrong with Balkan slavs?

>"We're not obsessed with France AT ALL"

>flag
>europe
that was a close one

Cmon, bro, it's done in like one village by some peasants. We found about it like 2 or 3 years ago.

Yea stop disrespecting muslims and their child rape traditions.
#RotherhamTruth

>Sister fucking is still a thing in the US.

This is funny because dogs are shit tier animals and they stink just like niggers. It's horrible when there is a dog in a room because they stink all the room, just like niggers.

edgy, do you hate your parents?

whyyyyyyyyyy

"Cat burning was a form of zoosadistic entertainment in France prior to the 1800s. In this form of entertainment, people would gather dozens of cats in a net and hoist them high into the air from a special bundle onto a bonfire"

" the assembled people "shrieked with laughter as the animals, howling with pain, were singed, roasted, and finally carbonized."

"The people collected the embers and ashes of the fire and took them home, believing that they brought good luck. The French kings often witnessed these spectacles and even lit the bonfire with their own hands."

That spinning tradition honestly looks like fun even though my heart tells me its bad.
I mean, watching something suffer in hillarious and unusual ways is probably the oldest and most primal kkind of humour known to humanity.

an armenian prank that went too far

It... isn't though? That's literally completely false, and not even in a funny way.

WTF I hate Bulgaria now

WTF I hate Finland now

WTF I hate 17th and 18th century Germany now

WTF I hate 18th century England now

So how do you like your new home, Ahmed ?

>Drowning or burning a Marzanna
Marzanna was originally a slavic goddess of death and winter.
There's a tradition, still alive today, to make an effigy of Marzanna, dress her, and then either drown her by throwing her into a river, or burn her.
It's usually done in late winter, and the purpose is to bring forth and welcome spring.

I really really really hate humans, i love dogs more then people and would probably throw my life away to kill you if i see you hurting a dog

Idk desu.

It's a big country so it variates from place to place.

Here in São Paulo we have nothing, maybe go have lunch with family on weekends, but that's countrywide and not aways we do that.