Sup Forums tell me why I shouldn't kill myself

Sup Forums tell me why I shouldn't kill myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ccvv9NhloI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trick question. There are no reasons not to kill yourself. There are already too many humans on the planet.

You better do it in a bath tub so it doesn't make a mess, you selfish piece of fuck

Go find your own reasons. The only reason I'm alive is to watch this entire world burn. If it doesn't well. Fuck it. Hoping to see citizens shoot up cops and what not that gets my blood pumping. Fun as fuck too.

OP go find your own meaning.

I goT nothin
Do it faggot

makes sense

There's a lot of alcohol to drink still, don't leave me alone in this venture.

Also you probably will want to try a wide range of psychedelics before you do, specifically DMT to prepare for the death experience. You just might find a new appreciation for life after dying for 10 minutes and coming back. :)

I love you

Quit navel gazing. Get a good telescope and look up for once.

Do it you cuck piece of shit neck beard fedora faggot

the image that you posted to start the thread

None of us know what happens when you die. While it's possible that heaven or reincarnation exist, we just don't know, which means that we should assume this is the only life we'll get. If you only get one chance at life, one life to live, and you decide to end it prematurely....well, you're just a flat-out retard.

It's like playing super mario bros, getting a mushroom, then getting a flower, then a fucking goomba touches you and you shrink back down to a tiny faggot, and you say "well fuck this, I'm just going to jump off that cliff because things aren't going my way right now". Except you don't get another life, it's just game over and you can never play again.

TL;DR as far as we know we only get one life, which means ending it yourself is fucking idiotic.

Do it faggot

get a job in a diary department and perv out on the racks of unsuspecting women buying there skim milk and stop being a little bitch

CHRIS BENOIT! CHRIS BENOIT!

Cause you created this thread.

until you fucked a bitch your completely disgusted with just to try it your not ready for death

There may be implications, whether you believe in it or not.

You're basically not playing out your part until the end. Who knows what could be waiting for you in the future, a purpose to your life, perhaps? On the other hand, one could say since you kill yourself, that is the purpose to your life, the impact it has on your surroundings could be the purpose to of your life.

But maybe our "journey" does not end after this life that we are currently experiencing? Maybe your actions here affect your future experiences of being? Is it worth the risk? Is your life really that bad?

BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Dubs command you to kill family with yourself...

To see that others can create threads like this one, cause there are some very often... and the more you see threads like this one, the less you want to kill yourself cause it is just absurd in a funny way and you realise you just want to have a good laugh with it all.

Because I had never been genuinely happy until I was 35 years old. I would've never thought.

can we have like a suicide show down which dramatical leads up to one of two competitors deaths?

You'll never be alone in that venture user. You've allways got me

By choosing or trying to live subconsciously we have chosen to die. Just not today. For today.. we do not choose to die.

In the end choice is irrelevant. Why not die is as purposeless as why not live. Then again if you aren't a total sociopath you wouldn't choose death to avoid hurting the ones who care enough about you to see past your inabilities. And if you were a sociopath you wouldn't care and be living in a much more different way then you are.

You are just another whiney bitch that thinks they are significant in this world. Just intelligent enough to know you're alive. Too stupid to do anything with it.

this

if reincarnation exist we wouldnt be fucking up the same shit on a daily basis

Overconfidence is the greatest enemy

What? It seems like you're saying if we were reincarnated we wouldn't fuck up the same shit on a daily basis because we would have done it before and learned from it, but part of reincarnation is not remembering your past lives, so....your point is irrelevant.

however you are right now is infinitely better than being dead. Even at the lowest points of depression, loneliness, hopelessness, it's way better than just being dead forever. At least you can feel, when you're dead there is nothing. Stay alive as long as possible, even if your life totally sucks

exactly

I'd say there are plenty of situations where I'd rather choose to be dead than alive.

trips in this depressed ass thread

Because the Universe will have to pick a new target

Kill yourself
/thread

Hell yeah user, I feel stupidly close to you and would live to hang out sometime. I've had 3 bottles of wine, 2 beers and 6 shots of gin though I feel totally normal, as though this is how I'm supposed to live.

Where you at? I'm a Floridafag and a huge psychedelic enthusiast. It's pathetic how happy your reply made me.. haven't been replied to in days by anyone; IRL or online. Fml I suppose but I'll never kill myself... someone's got to drink this booze and take these drugs.

REINCARNATION is real, energy cannot he created nor destroyed, only changed. It's a law of energy. You will come back whether you like it or not, so that begs the question: why did you come back here to this 3rd dimensional sandbox this time?

Figure it out. Test yourself. Bend your own rules and figure out Who You Really Are.

I started planning out a dexter kill room so my family wouldn't have anything to clean up. Good times, thanks Lexapro and your withdrawal symptoms. Fucking poison.

Backpack deep into the woods and do it. Go a few days out so you have time to think about it. Don't go when it's raining and miserable. If you go far enough and don't tell anyone where you are you'll just be a lost hiker

Dude fuck Big Pharma, I was on Fluoxetine and planned out an entire school shooting strategically after years of playing the original Ghost Recon games, had it all figured out.

Dark times.

Quit the pills and either smoke weed or be sober and meditate or something, those pills put DARK thoughts in the mind. Research has even shown almost every shooting the killer was on pills from the pharmacy. Don't continue thid, you're better than that.

No idea. Thought I had skin cancer because of a dark mark on my skin that itched. Went to doc today and found out it's just a mole. I was surprised to find myself disappointed. I hate life, but my body has a natural aversion to harming itself that I can't overcome. I often wish someone would just come and shoot me in the face. That's never going to happen. This would have been an easy way out, and nobody would have called me a coward.

Because if you do, you won't get to see tomorrow
And if you don't, then you will have the chance of being alive yesterday, today, forever, until the end.

Because this fegit
youtube.com/watch?v=8ccvv9NhloI

There's no reason you shouldn't. In the grand scheme of things your life is meaningless, the only thing you can do is make the most of it. What that means depends on you. Some people like to fuck everything that moves and get fucked up, others enjoy the idea of a quiet life shared with a few friends and family. Hell, if you're looking for a reason to live adopt a pet or get into bonsai or gardening in general so you have something that relies on you to live

I replaced the Lexapro with weed and was able to work out the problems on my own.. yeah hippie shit i know. but whatever.

I had a bunch of panic attacks to start but forced myself through them. Still feel weird being a stoner but at least I'm not duct taping plastic sheeting to my office walls.

Surprisingly I'm still able to hold together a job that nets 130k+.

Edit: captcha confirms

You have to many reasons to kill yourself, you just need to find a reason to live, ask yourself, why do you even get up in the morning, or bother sleeping until the next day, why do you think you where born, when did you realize you where anything, and what do you see yourself next week, next month, in a year, in the next decade, what do you think the world will be, and where will you be in that world you see.
If you wanna kill yourself for a shit reason, at least live a little before you do it, do something for yourself, something that will make you feel as though your won't die without having done something you were satisfied with.
Fuck every and any doubt you have about yourself, and think, why do I eat, why do I take a shit or a piss when I need to, why am I even asking fegits on Sup Forums wether or not I should take my own life, and what do I think anyway, not anyone else, but me, myself, who am I to decide what I want, once you figure that out your can worry about being a cocksucking fegit later, until then, fuck off with this gay thread m8
>after I finished typing all this, I realized, "man im a feg". Guess its time for me to go to bed, night anons.

You know here's a thought anons, if life truly is meaningless, then what is death even good for anyway?

night, nice post ;)

life isn't meaningless, death begets life begets death
its a cycle, cant continue for ever without new life

because you wont escape, your karma is way before you were born and will continue after you die, except worse if you make it worse, the only way to extinguish karma is fasting and prayer, then you can leave for good and not come back

search on youtube for 'near death experience' and watch a few

Gotta find a reason. I go from one reason to the next. Last year I didn't kill myself so I could play fallout 4, then I didn't kill myself so I could vote for Trump in the primary, now I'm not killing myself so I can vote for Trump in November. I think about killing myself every minute of every day but getting drunk and having that one reason not to is what keeps me from it. You have to try and find just one thing even if it's silly

>kill myself
>myself
>selfish fuck

Hey i'm not one to call it hippie shit, my whole room is decked out in Buddhist and hippie tapestries because it's the only thing that helped me. The more you research Buddhism/Karma/Lucid dreams/DMT/Third Eye meditation/Yoga/"Be Here Now" by Ram Dass/Consciousness

The more you begin to unfurl just how connected you are absolutely everything you experience in your reality.

YouTube 'Steel Panther'

Real music exists which will pull you from your troubles. Steel Panther is love, Steel Panther is life.

wtf is this shit

user, if you don't have the motivation to live, by all means. Kill yourself. I don't mean that you should, but if you lack the fundamental drive to thrive, you shouldn't be alive.
However, if you wanna be a normal person and just put up with a lot of shit, then don't do it. I'm calling that you probably won't though.

Fuck you. You fucks that would rather a person live in constant pain because you'd be sad if they left or you'd have to clean up a mess are the selfish ones. If the guy was missing a leg, would never heal, and caused constant physical pain, would your selfish ass still demand he stay around so you can be best buds? The only difference is the pain isn't so obvious.