So/b/ have you ever been cheated on, cheated yourself, or messed around with someone who was cheating? Stories etc...

So/b/ have you ever been cheated on, cheated yourself, or messed around with someone who was cheating? Stories etc. Let it all out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yup. banged this married girl back in my 20's. ended it pretty quickly because she was a shit lay. Made up some bullshit about muh morals to get out of it, but in reality I wanted out because she was lame.

Cheated on two girls, banged a married woman. Feel bad about all of it, would do again tho.

Pic unrelated

First year in college, I was bang buddies with a girl 9 years older than me who had a fiancé. Pretty good lay and always gave me weed. Broke it off because I soon realized I could get both better sex and better weed elsewhere.

I had 3 long relationships (still in one), always "cheated" with multiple girls.
But not mentally, only phisically, so it doesn t count

Fucked one of my better friends gfs for 6 months. I've also slept with a dozen or so married women or women who had boyfriends. I lost count a long time ago.

Oh it still counts. But eh, what are you gonna do to change the past.

Yeah kinda a past girlfriend left me for a guy she liked and when she didnt get him, she came back crying for me it was so sweet to get revenge on her; guy was cool though.

>be me
>20 years old with a 22 yo girlfriend
>3 years into a relationship and suddenly girlfriend doesnt want to have sex anymore (had sex 4 times a week and now have sex 1 a month)
>ask her what is going on, she says shes just not in the mood
>situation keeps going for about 6 months untill i stop asking what is going on and start ragin about it
>same answer : " not in the mood"
>start threatening her saying i will find sex elsewhere. She goes berserker everytime i say that but doesnt change ger attitude
Cont.

Please do

Got cheated on in the past and was pissed as fuck. I wanted to kill the bitch but still loved her. Couple of years after she came back into my life and we fell in love once again ... I could not forget but managed to forgive... We are now engaged with 2 kids. I love her but I know someday I will have to get my revenge... Am I a dumb fuck? can't believe I am still with her ... I love her so much but at the same time it's hard to think I am not a dumb fuck! would take the same decision if I had to ... what the fuck is wrong with me ?

>Junior yr in high school
>got caught w weed so im grounded
>luckily parents were out of town for like a day
>go grab my phone from the drawer where they hid my shit

>SIDENOTE
yknow how if you take a girls v card she becomes like emotionally attached forever right??
I did her so dirty and fucked her sophomore yr.
never texted her after.

>SO
>she lives like 2 minutes away from me
>text her at like 11 pm for the first time in a year
>"hey wyd wanna go for a walk w me"
>she responds
>"sure, but i cant stay out too late, prom tomorrow" (her boyfriend was a senior)
>i walk to her house and she meets me
>we walk to a park and just talk, im playing it cool
>invite her to come get food at my house cause its 1 AM now
>she says yes
>grab a bottle of whiskey from my dad's liquor cabinet
>*GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG* *GLUG*
>pretty drunk by the time i get my food and we go upstairs
>netflixandchill.jpg
>Tarzan is playing, we're flirting
>i go for it, start making out
> Shes saying "noooo stop for real I have a boyfriend" "this is so wrong" etc etc but is only pulling me closer
>fuck her like crazy right there till 4 AM
>walk her back home and her mom is out front
>GOTTA BLAST
>sprint home leaving her to deal with the consequences
>turn my phone off, lock the door and pray she dont snitch
>check my phone the next day, no messages or missed calls
>everything went better than expected:)
>didnt even feel bad.

You're angry, it's understandable

I dont think I have ever been cheated on, at least as far as I know. But I have messed around with about 3 or 4 girls. Can green text the experiences if anyone wants.

go for it! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Abrn8aVQ76Q

top kek. Thats my theme song for the last broad I was with.

One broad I messed around with in college had a girlfriend haha. Shit got weird one night were she broke down and I walked her to her gfs place. haha..

Before that one, this other chick introduced me to her boyfriend. I stayed the fuck away for a couple months and then she got "friendly" again. A few months later she broke down and called it off. She came back later on but I ignored the broad.

I can't take a damn thing seriously anymore, I've had friends girlfriends hit me up late at night to come over but i always said no.

>dated same girl from ages 16.5-21.5
>mistake, duh, but unrelated
>banged azn girl I worked with multiple times at age 20
>2nd girl I ever banged so shit was cash
>crippling guilt/anxiety that I'd get found out

>next summer
>visiting friend at college where everyone from my hs went
>one night stand with really hot syrian chick that never realized I existed in high school
>repeat crippling anxiety
>never get found out
>break up, it sucks, but am finally forced into growing up/maturing
>now live on my own, make decent money, starting to talk to grills, get bi-monthlyish random drunk pussy
>mfw everything went better than expected

Rolf, wrote enormous green text and pressed the back key on the keyboard
Rolf
>Short story: i cheated on her with a friend from college (fucked the girl brains out, best sex ever, cum in mouth, anal, sex in shower, everything included)
>Told girlfriend about it and she said it it was her fault because she wasnt giving me sex and shit
>Agreed.jpg
We are together untill today. I cheat on her sometimes and i always feel bad latter but always thing that if i had the chance i would do it all again

No, but if I ever come across a girlfriend who's just going to be a bitch, it's going to be viable.

I've cheated many times on many different girls. Also fucked a few girls who were cheating.

> But not mentally, only phisically

Are you a woman?

>Been in two long term relationships
>Cheated on them both
>Was married for 6 years
>Cheated on my ex-wife about a dozen times
>Felt bad after every time
>Still couldn't control myself and did it again

My ex-wife wasn't very sexual and there were long dry spells in our marriage. Also I have horrible impulse control issues that make me a piece of shit. Also have a fuckload of fetishes my ex couldn't fulfill so went out looking to fulfilling those.

After my ex I started a new relationship with a really nice girl but ended up cheating on her within two months of starting the relationship and broke it up immediately after, cos I couldn't handle the guilt.

I'm probably doomed to being alone for ever, because I'm a piece of shit who can't be faithful...

Fuck I actually forgot about a couple. Might be more like 6 or so. Bitches are shady....

Anywho. Ill start off with two not too terrible ones. I'll save the worst for last. Tbh one of these led to something pretty bad happening. Anywho..

This first one idk if it counts:
>be 17
>have computer lab with this mexican girl
>super flirty even though she has a bf
>me and her text occasionally
>one day she texts me asking me if she wants to hang out cause her and her bf broke up and she needs to take her mind off of it
>she says "we aren't going to do anything"
>sureeee
>hang out all is well, she is dressed up all nice cause she was at a quinceanera
>start feeling her up rubbing pussy
>"we weren't supposed to do anything"
>starts sucking my dick
>feels amazing but still ask her to let me fuck
>tells me i can only put it in once
>k den
>stick it in start fucking the shit out of her
>"it feels good but you have to stop, i said you can only stick it in once"
>tell her "technically I still only did stick it in once since I havent taken it out yet"
>keep fucking
>pull out to cum and blast it all ovee her dress
>"how the fuck am I supposed to explain this?"
>tell her "just tell them you spilt pina colada on yourself"
>take her home
>next day she is back with her bf

So this one I am not too sure if it counts. I mean according to her they had broken up, but I know if I was her bf in this situation I would still consider that pretty much cheating. Although while they were still together she would still come hang out with me and not tell her boyfriend, and would let me feel her up, although we never fucked again... will post my next one if anyone wants.

Cheated on my bf with two of my friends from high school

I am this guy also.

I cheated on my ex with who would become my current gf.

None of them know about it, i ditched my ex after i realized i liked my lover much more than i liked her.

I know im an asshole for it, but she didnt deserve to be with someone who didnt love her anymore anyways.

Show tits hoe

This one is pretty short and sweet:

>be about 19
>start talking to this girl i had some classes with my senior year
>we talked a bit and was always kind flirty but nothing came of it
>she tells me about how cute she thought I was
>we decide to hang out
>start making out in my car
>take her back to my place
>finger fuck the shit out of her
>she starts having second thoughts and regrets
>we stop

She had a boyfriend while we were doing this. But I guess she wasn't only cheating on him with me, but was fucking around with some 3rd guy, of whom she actually had feelings with and started dating shortly after and currently has kids with.

Tits or gtfo.

Senior year of high school, gf made out with another dude and let him fingerbang her. I immidiately dumped her. We got back together 2 months later. We both lost our virginity to each other (both 18) like two weeks later. I still have the pillowcase with her virginity blood, just dont know where its at. My buddy also had a nose bleed in his sleep on a matching pillowcase.

You got thinks mixed up

You actually fucked your buddy, gf is the one who nose bleed on your pillowcase.

Another one (these are all different females btw)

>17
>this girl I had been fucking around with calls pretty late and asks me if I can take her friend to her bfs house in the next town over
>tell her sure
>pick her up and head out
>she is asking shit about if I want to date her friend and how we would make a cute couple
>we get to her bfs town, she calls a couple of times and he doesn't answer
>"i guess he is asleep, i am so sorry about making you come here for nothing, i really owe you"
>offers to give me head
>i accept
>after a little bit of her sucking my cock decide to fuck
>as soon as i slide in her phone goes off
>its her bf
>so here I am balls deep in this guys girlfriend while she is talking to him on the phone
>she whispers for me to continue
>start thrusting again while she talks to him
>she finally gets off the phone and asks if after I cum if ill take her over to his house for a bit
>just stop cause im not even close to cumming and dont want the guy to get suspicious
>head over to his house
>first thing they do when they see each other is full on tongue kiss
>laugh internally

So we stayed at his house for a little bit and before we left the guy comes up to me and tells me how much he appreciates me taking his gf to his house and gives me $40 dollars for gas. Kek if only he knew

Shut the fuck up dude, no one believes your bullshit.

>im a bitter lonely virgin so everyone else must be

Cheated and got caught before marriage.. divorced in 9 months when they found out I did it again.

It ok, we believe you

Virgin detected

u got me

Blasphemous fedora detected

Yes

>around 18
>start talking to this girl who is a virgin
>start talking about having sex. Tell her we should do it
>she agrees
>her reasoning literally "because you actually asked"
>we hang out a couple of times, only get to finger her and go down on her because she is "afraid of how much it will hurt"
>really annoyed me because I would get the condom on and then she would back out
>finally on the third occasion of this I go off on her
>she finally admits that she has a boyfriend and is afraid that he will be able to tell the difference and will know she got fucked
>wtf
>explain thats not how it works and finally get to take her virginity

She was terrible at first. Like I know your first time hurts but she was dramatic about it. She ended up dumping the guy and we kept messing around. She pretty much eventually just let me do anything sexually with her that I wanted.

Yeah faggot, keep telling your bullshit, if will for sure become real...

>ITT: misogynistic patriarchy fuckbois and their typical bullshit cheating on women.

My first girlfriend, she cheated on me with someone more popular. He was an athlete that was a total douchebag. And since I was known as the "smart nerdy dude" at my school, people who found out about it were okay about it. Even my friends were okay with it! I've never felt so betrayed and everyone was on her side!

I've cheated a couple times. Never was I in an actual "committed" relationship, but I'm sure the girl(s) would be pretty hurt if they were to find out, so I count that as cheating.
I've also been the "other guy", I fooled around with an ex in high school while she was dating some other guy, a friend of mine. To this day I have no idea if he ever found it. She was way into it though, made her cum three times in a row (did not stop fingering her)
This was in hs, so shit was definitely cash.
Come to think of it, I made that same girl cheat again, the second time she was dating some girl at her college.

can i share some bi story? i just write it, it's not well crafted or funny, but is my story.

Poop

oh, well bye then.

Damn. I mean I dont really care if you dont believe me or not. But do know that these sorts of things aren't impossible

>21
>just got out of a decently long relationship (2 years)
>pretty bothered about the whole ordeal
>this girl that is my age that I went to school/worked with messages me about my ex saying she saw her with another guy
>explain the situation and she tells me she is sorry
>we start talking and catching up
>she is still dating the guy she had been dating since our jr Year
>we schedule a time to hang out
>we meet up and its all normal nothing happens
>at the end we hug and say good bye
>the hug is real touchy feely
>fast forward to that night and she is texting me all sorts of nasty shit
>this girl is a freak
>couple of days later I head over to her and her guys apartment while he is working
>she gives me the tour which ends in the bedroom
>we have sex
>couple of days later I jead over again on my lunch break
>she is wearing this sexy plaid shirt and some panties
>fuck again
>about a week later she tells her boyfriend she is going out for a late jog with her friend
>i pick her up again and we fuck in my car
>this night she spills the beans as to why she is cheating
>we end up not hooking up again, but we talk on and off again for the next couple of years
>she would send nudes and stuff still
>when we first started talking my number was under her sisters name
>eventually changed it to her best friends name so her bf wouldn't get suspicious of her talking to her sister so much
>always asked her what she would do if he saw her texts to her "sister" or "friend" cause she talked pretty nasty to me
>she was smart and deleted the texts
Her "reason" for cheating was because she said he was playing WoW too much, and had been talking to some girl on the other side of the country and was afraid he was cheating on her with him
>tfw she cheats because she is afraid he might

Pic related her tit

Poop means continue

sorry, long time without coming here
so when i was 17 my girlfriend cheat on me, broke up move on, 6 months find another girl i like, too fucking good for me, too beta to do anything, we start talking and flirting, she meet my friends, come to my house and shit, never do anything because, derpy derp im so sensible and shit i can't trust no one, she start seeing my friends without me, side story, my two best friends meet eachother, one is in a relationship, the other with a fuckgirl, the second friend start falling in love with the first girl, they cheat that friend and he told me everything, more drama for me, beta to the max, 2 more months, the first friend start seeing this girl i like, she start liking him, i see everything and i agree with that, they start dating and i feel more and more abandoned, but fuck that they're happy.

Ex goes to the same school, i fucking see her trying to make me jealous, i do, i still love her and i still try to help her with study indirectly (like teaching her friends), by now some people know everything, the cheat on me, the new girl i like, the cheat on my friend, the new girl with my best friend, and that im beta as fuck.

Ex goes to the same school, i fucking see her trying to make me jealous, i do, i still love her and i still try to help her with study indirectly (like teaching her friends), by now some people know everything, the cheat on me, the new girl i like, the cheat on my friend, the new girl with my best friend, and that im beta as fuck.

Do you remember the UK drama skins? well we joke about that a lot, calling eachother with a character name, re-enacting scenes, you know, teenagers fandom shit, so my best friend and this girl are pretty much really close, i go to my other friends house to drink something before i have my extra lessons, the homeowner leave (to fuck the ex of my other friend) and left of alone (also his sister was in the house, but whatevs) we chat a bit, we fight, we drink, and in some point he start re-enacting the tony and max scene, basically tony try to be gay with max who is already gay, and he try to kiss me, i let that happen, i start to think about my ex, about the new girl, about how he also been cheating, about how everything is just to take everything you can take, so i go to the sister room, for more alcohol and we fuck in the bathroom, i don't remember everything i pass out, and wake up in my room, in my house, more drama, more shit but i don't give a fuck, not even now, i just don't care about relationship nor sex, 7 years ago and i still can trust people.

Girl I had dated for a long time broke up with me and eventually started seeing this other guy. Not long before she cheated on him with me. Fast forward I try to choke and kill her, doesn't work. Now she's married and Christan

now that i read the story, is pretty confusing, so if you need answers i can give it to you, also the second best friend is always here, maybe he'll read this.

>Married
>have cheated several times
>mostly with married women
>had long affair with much younger woman who had been my college student

Have more of her?

>been with a girl for 3 years
>she cheats on me out of nowhere
>severe depression
Feels bad man