Ask an ex-coke dealer anything

Ask an ex-coke dealer anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hK0_nyTC_TM
youtube.com/watch?v=KKcOEWqkw8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two beads of mass m are positioned at the top of a frictionless hoop of mass M and
radius R, which stands vertically on the ground. The beads are given tiny kicks,
and they slide down the hoop, one to the right and one to the left, as shown. What
is the smallest value of m/M for which the hoop will rise up off the ground at some
time during the motion?

are you biggie smalls?

are you now a pepsi dealer?

/thread

Stopped at "two beads"
Yes
I don't drink soda. It's bad for you.

tips on getting hard while high as fuck?

You ever suck a dick for coke?

when did you switch to pepsi?

Why do you bring extra people when I'm gettning a quarter

Are you that well known rapper, two pack?

What's heavier? Two grams of coke or two grams of feathers?

Dat money niiiice right

Those ppl are so boring tho

I had no problem. Had myself a cookie fiend cutie 3.14 who fucked like an animal
I don't drink soda
No, because I always had a supply
What
Yes

2 gramz of DEEZ NUUTZ a nuts bOYAAHHHH

>cookie fiend
* coke fiend

shiitttttt......im completely useless

Pretty sure anyone knows that

>I don't drink soda
oh...gotcha...you don't use the product...
>wink

MOST MONEY MADE IN ONE DAY?

Of course he uses the product. He's on b

Every time I be bought a quarter theres been a crazy Mexican. Just wonderobf why you bring him along.

how much did you dick get sucked ... on and on with this line of shit ... best, hotest, sisters, twins blah blah all that shit

I'll guess probably about a band if he was lower mid level

I don't drink soda because it's bad for you. It ruins stomach lining and tooth enamel.
I always had my buddy Ian with me. He's a limey.

>I don't drink soda because it's bad for you. It ruins stomach lining and tooth enamel.
but you sell it to others

Yeah you always wanna have 1 guy watching your back

how much a g?

do you know this man?
youtube.com/watch?v=hK0_nyTC_TM

One guy bought an entire ounce off me for 2K. This was my most because I mostly made my money off eightball and dime bags
I had a steady gf at the time. The previously mentioned cookie fiend cutie 3.14, so, unless it was by her, not often.

Who the fuck cares nigga. You don't sell dope to get good karma

60 a gram

If you're buying grams you deserve that price

I literally do not drink soda what is so hard to understand about that?

>Who the fuck cares nigga. You don't sell dope to get good karma
you said you sold coke...now you switched to pepsi...who the fuck said anything about dope?

here is about 100 per gram 80 at best, but thats using canadian dollars

Did health reasons stop you from dealing?

youtube.com/watch?v=KKcOEWqkw8k

"coakland"

No, my girl overdosed. Not on my shit, on someone else's. It made me realize I shouldn't have gotten into it in the first place.
Also my dad. He sold drugs, killed himself. Of course, my dads were awful people.

it costs about NZ$400-500/gram here in New Zealand and about AUD$200-300 in Australia.

Meth is cheap as shit but I just prefer coke.
I wish there were some alternatives.

>my dads were awful people

I think sipping on Cola has eaten your brain a lil bit.

lol faggot

you were never part of the game

get out and shut the fuck up

_

Coke is way better than meth.
Tried meth once when I was sixteen, it fucked me up good. Then my dads got into selling coke and heroin, tried coke and I loved it. I was productive, it made me feel good, it got me everywhere in life--until it didn't.
No, I had two dads. Real criminal folks, one was into illegal weapons and black market shit, the other was into money laundering and drugs. The latter killed himself.

Where do you see yourself headed?

College, maybe.
Kinda want to go into the medical field. Heard I can become an EMT in less than two years.

What age bracket did you start selling and stop?

I had same, heroin dealers. I don't know how I came out completely different to my younger brother (by 1yr), he was selling heroin at 13.

so right now your still dealin?

I was seventeen when I started selling. Mostly because it was available to me, and I didn't want to end up making money from a fast food shitter. I stopped last year, I'm now 22
No, I stopped last year after watching my girl OD

How much exit money did you save?

It happens. Both my parents were crack addicts. I'm selling weed and living off the government, she's going to a four year university with a full ride. She's just well rounded and learned from her parents' mistakes.

I only have 9K in the bank. The bank, meaning the stash under my mattress because I don't trust banks.

sounds like your currently at a crossroads

What do you think of the consumer? I used to do it.Dont you feel bad for at least a buch of them?

Looking into college, like I said. Maybe become an EMT or Phlebotomist. Community college is what I can afford, and personally, I don't want to be tied down to a four year.
I had some seriously beautiful people buying from me. Rich 18 year old girls who want to piss off daddy, good looking guys who just want to party, some cool limeys. Had a few 50+ year old men who just wanted to relive the 80s, though. They were pretty nasty.

Where did you sell? Like what city?

San Francisco. That's where I grew up. I live in Washington state, now, trying to outrun all my problems by moving away from them.

You don't? Fuck

You ever lived in Coffeyville kansas?

Nope. Grew up in San Francisco.