Euro /riot/ general

EUROPE UNITED AGAINST ENGLAND EDITION

Theme: youtu.be/a-JrXqYsXQw?t=46s

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NpB3eCHjTL4?t=12s
youtu.be/CSn07j3SfSY
theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/10/england-fans-violence-marseille-police-european-championship
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

press F for orange lad

aka kamikaze guy

youtu.be/NpB3eCHjTL4?t=12s

What a bunch of fucking degenerates. Wasting the party for everyone in a country that has face several terror attacks and who's security forces have much more important things to do than dealing with a bunch of idiots messing around while everyone else is enjoying the tournament in a good spirit.

Our medias are all over it today, let's just hope they'll get all beaten and England expelled from the tournament.

>I wish i was home, just drinking a beer and watching the game

>It's a sports tournament decides Britain and the rest of Europes future episode

NO, WE PLAY WITH THEM TODAY.

WHO ARE YAA

>Tracktor Boy on Tour

MORE LIKE INGURLAND VS THE JFS
THIS WORLD IS OURS

INGURLAND

I do find it embarassing desu

I always wonder where these guys are at our home games where our atmosphere is absolutely shite.

Probably banned, probably Millwall fans

shureley the dailymail will find ENGLANDS BRAVEST LAD

>full training kit wearing socks with sandals

chat shit get banged

There's a shit load of lads heading to Marseille today, the ones that were involved in the fighting were just the early birds. It's about to get tasty once we claim Marseille as sovereign British territory

Thread theme

youtu.be/CSn07j3SfSY

Whats even the point of blurring the eyes?

>buy an expensive ticket and fly to another country only to riot and get arrested so you can't watch the game
why

lets hope that the french don't surrender instantly

lmao poor lad

arrested by the fashion police

The Russians threw him into the mediterranean

>english flag on the police bid

Fucking 2 days and we've infiltrated their ranks already and made them change their uniform

So proud! Based Lads

>Some stupid hooligans represent all English fans

That's like saying all French people are cheese eating surrender monkeys.

kek

who's this semen demon?

All England lads should jump in the back of lorry's heading for Calais, when the rapefugees open the doors *BAM* get banged.

BUT ONLY BLACK PEOPLE RIOT!
ONLY BLACK PEOPLE CHIMP OUT!

We have English fans come over for the cricket all the time and they never act up

french police surrendering to EBL

REMOVE ANGLO remove anglo
fuk the queen

Niggers riot.

This is only banter from the lads nothing serious.

Someone post the picture with all the bald grotesque english guys with Shrek in the middle with an England tattoo

who is russia, who is england?

brave russians zerg 6v1 orange man and steal flags from empty bars

are english really proud of their "fans" acting like degenerates niggers in every football tournaments?

We always riot when there's a bit of sun, alcohol and an England game coming up. It's a staple of English culture

this is for the bantz
no weapons, just your fists and songs

gee maybe cause a ticket to australia costs 800 dollars or more while you can get to france with booze for 50 pounds e.g. less than a premier league match

england is orange guy friendo

Pls respond

Yeah these guys are just working class scumbags desu

Cricket/ Rugby fans (as you'd expect) often come from better backgrounds and have more money and sense so try not to act like cunts and get arrested.

In general football fans are the biggest cunts in the sport world

>wearing a crusader uniform in a muslim country

lel, here he is again

english bellys banned since 1998

No its embarassing as fuck, but as said

Its just a football fan thing. Poorfags being scum

Are there not any tear gas in Inugland?

did he go over there by himself or something? haha

>English """"""""""men""""""""""

Its just banter pierre, dont french people like to have a few beers with the lads and a throw some chairs about for a giggle?

only poshcunts watch cricket

Cricket fans are just middle class lads looking for some friendly banter.

>His face when the French can't handle the banter

So far all other country's fans have been pretty cool tho.

We know better than to mess with Australian's tbf

the just wave their fancy sticks

>Disgusting subhuman slavs go 10v1 and stamp and kick like girls

that's what I said "football" tournament. Your rugby fans are top lads.

We are used to riots, but political ones, and at least we only do it at home. We don't go abroad to what is supposed to be a cheerful event to waste it by messing around.

look at
im shure he had help

>skinny little teenage manlet
>needs six people on him
If ISIS are watching this they'll be fancying their chances

Yeah our football fans are cunts, no doubt. We never have this at our home games though, as I suspect these guys are banned

>implying it aren't angry locals because he disturbed the friday prayer, look at their clothes m8

i doubt the Anti-terror cops would mind a one on one against him

Look at de bois.

they don't look like firms so i doubt they are banned, more like drunk normals outside the uk

why*

At this point I find it funny. Especially as it's France they're destroying one plastic chair at a time

How do I achieve these aesthetics?

french girls are disgusted

It's all to do with away fan mentality, taking over someone else's turf. You don't get this on the continent because they barely have any away fans. If we hosted the WC I can guarantee they'd be barely any trouble like this

classy as fuck

I have an English mate who told me that sport in England is based on class. He went to a middle class school and apparently the thought of them playing football was abhorrent. He never went near it.

Is it not like that in other euro countries? Not that it's relevant but it's also not like in Aus. In Aus, football is something kids do, then when you get to high school you switch to AFL (unless you're a wog or weirdly good at it)

Agent 47 should really learn to wear a wig.

KEK he looks so fragile

I wonder how many times he has been raped in cells last night

she was arrested before british feelings were hurt

Look at those fat thighs, theyve got that messed up shape too.
Good for a night, not much use for anything else

>It's a literally every other fanbase and police force round on England fans and then blame them for trouble tournament

She'll be fine bitch in prison

we don't have posh sports so everybodes watches football

Are yuros just too genetically inferior to handle the bants?

I guess it also has a lot to do with the fact that as foreigners, they don't risk much messing around abroad, apart from being beaten and expelled from the country. They won't go to jail.

theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/10/england-fans-violence-marseille-police-european-championship

>Between clashes with the police, fans sang: “Fuck off Europe, we’re all voting out.” They also sang anti-IRA and anti-German songs before singing: “Sit down if you hate the French.”

Brings a tear to your eye, lads. Dog bless

Not necessarily. No one plays AFL at all where i'm from and everywhere has sunday leagues that people play.

Nah, its just chavy cunts wanting to fight some JF's. Most people hate and generally condemn them.

>Singing anti-terrorism songs is a bad thing in the Algerian territory

The JFs are mad at our superiority. The whole world is ABE. Notice the sheer amount of threads devoted to England. They're obsessed and jealous. It's like when a bully tries to bully someone but it actually means they secretly love them. Like Helga from Hey Arnold.

the lack of banter in continental europe is truely disgusting

This desu. When British police started cracking down on hooliganism in the UK, fans just started taking it to euro away games instead. Look at the Liverpool scum in Basel, they'd met try anything like that in London for example cos they'd get a banning order straight away and a serious conviction

>That guy is the video screaming 'calm down' while he's irate as fuck

lel

it's embarassing. if only this was the qatar world cup. the arabs might do england a favour and execute all of those reprobates and make our country a tiny bit less scummy.

>Between clashes with the police, fans sang: “Fuck off Europe, we’re all voting out.” They also sang anti-IRA and anti-German songs before singing: “Sit down if you hate the French.”