Does anybody else still listen to Pop-Punk?

Does anybody else still listen to Pop-Punk?
Post your favorites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0P1WIpgKqcA
youtube.com/watch?v=ogjtm7nFSsU
youtube.com/watch?v=nsdFxgYBLhI
youtube.com/watch?v=PEz2d49XTk0
youtube.com/watch?v=u9op4sGjlm8
dropbox.com/s/47z9dz17bf5nszu/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This album is fucking great

I really like the wonder years. That's the only thing I listen to I'd consider pop punk though

I fux wit it

Not exactly pop punk but falls in the same fan base usually

Was not a fan of Neck Deep until this album, honestly, Smooth Seas is one of my all time favorite songs.

Hnnnnnggg

The Ergs! are one of my favorites.

I DONT WANNA BE AN ASSHOLE ANYMORE

The cover track is my fucking jam.
Listening now, it's been a fucking while.

This album is fantastic.

OMG a day to remember!!!!

Nice bro!

Got high for the first time on the highway going to a Frontbottoms concert in Richmond. Best concert I've gone to.

I can't get over how it all sounds like the SAME song. I know it's such a rehashed complaint, it just kills me.

Did you fall asleep in the front seat?

Heh

i think this is kind of obscure at this point

OP here and I approve this message

MUCH better album than Charmer. Also from Scranton so points there.

Nah, I'm too tall

Song from the upcoming album, looking forward to it
youtu.be/0P1WIpgKqcA

youtube.com/watch?v=ogjtm7nFSsU

because why not

youtube.com/watch?v=nsdFxgYBLhI

It's alot better than the shit coming out now BRING BACK THE 90's youtube.com/watch?v=PEz2d49XTk0 Get me my Jack and Coke and a pack of smokes and lets fucking go cunts.

of everybody to use to call back to the '90s you pick Sum41? Come on dude, not even.

Not everyone has the same taste as you do

well they fuckin' should

Modern baseball , tssf , ROAM , Such gold , knuckle puck . There is so many good pop punk bands it's ridiculous . DEFEND POP PUNK STAY POSSE BOYS .

Gnarwolves are sick as fuck and sunrise skater kids.

this post made me not sad anymore

Foo Fighters , Sum 41 , Blink 182 , Rise Against , Green Day before they went emo , The offspring that's was the 90's for me and every other random punk bands The Offspring still puts out some stuff infact I think they've gotten betteryoutube.com/watch?v=u9op4sGjlm8 Then how could I forget not so mmuch punk but for me epic band Queens of the stone age. Anyway what was your 90's ?

THIS FUCKING ALBUM

NOFX, Blink 192, NFG, Green Day, Less Than Jake, Jimmy Eat World, MxPx

Pick up your game pussies. The album Dealer by Foxing. Start off with the first two tracks. It's gold.

Tis funny. I know the lead singer of the wonder years. I love seeing these threads.

I've met him a bunch of times, mutual friends, super awesome dude.

Same, would be interesting if we have met each other through some meeting of our mutual friends. Where are you from?

Scranton, but I live in the South west now.

Gotcha. Philly here, brah.

You might now a lot my dudeskis that go to Temple lol

Haaaaa, I go to Temple big guy.

Pop punk is trash garbage music for 20-something washouts who still haven't got over high school.

fuuuuuck Sup Forums dude. Throw up a facebook status or something and see if that shit comes up on my timeline

well that's me to a T so...yeah

Lmao help me out here. There is no way I'm posting a status that makes it apparent that I frequent Sup Forums, give me a phrase to post that you'll pick up on

"The new 5 Seconds of summer single is a banger"

I actually lol'd. Okay, posted it. Did you move to you SW for school?

nah, military

Does your name begin with M, T, or D? I know ya brah

lol I don't see your post, tough break

it does not

I love sum 41 but they are in no way "90's" their debut EP was released in 2000 for fucks sake

Well, it looks like we almost knew each other. I wonder how many mutual friends we'd have on Facebook. you're from Scranton? I know a couple dudes from that shithole

how many dudes do you know that moved to the south west for the Army?

would your initials be too much to ask for on here?

I knew of one that definitely went that direction. Thought another went there, not sure, heard it briefly. Then the other, I have no idea where the fuck he went.

I don't really care. JW. Just try not to kill and/or rape me.

Nothin on my friends list, trying to check my buddy's pages that go to temple

I'm PAW if you find me hit me up lol

Sum 41 is trash

PAW is your initials? Found a P, with a Polish-ass last name. That you? 17 mutual.

No, not super uncommon last name, two Ts where there should be 1 in the actual word

Fuck yes Tigers Jaw is the shit so is Title Fight

shit, yeah those are my initials, but no not polish

Fuck dude, not lookin too good. I've been scrolling for awhile, it's all just 13-17 mutual friend people. But none matching the initials. I'll keep going

Uh oh, think I found ya. Sent you a request.

The picture is me smoking, trying to give away enough but not too much lol

I got nothin man lol

Thank The Academy. Underground UK pop-punk which I kinda wanna keep sekret but hey

Fuck, not you then. Shit man. The list is limitless, it's making me go insane

9251 dropbox.com/s/47z9dz17bf5nszu/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

What's your profile picuture?

Me petting a horse holding a guitar

fuck that's cool. do you have your school listed for your education?

I try to be hip. Nah jk, the situation was Just perfect. My girlfriend is getting pissed and thinks I'm being shady because of this lmao. Yeah it is, it may even say what I'm going for

10/10

What about giving the name of one of your buddies that goes here? I probably won't kill him/her/them.

lotta fuck JWs no horses or guitars
and it is shady, but we've gone to far at this point, no turning back

Any JWs crouching next to a cat? Very true, im in this until we reach the Final Solution.

the only pop punk I tolerate

foxing is in no way in the entire world pop punk. foxing is emo with very slight post rock influences. not a genre junky but those aren't even really related

JW crouching next to a cat? no. but there is a different inital like, laying on a cat.

Similar shit, man. Someone posted Moose Blood. Moose Blood is just as "pop punk" as Foxing is.

LIEEE TO MEEE

It's definitely crouching. Forgot I changed it. I also forgot my Facebook was private, only to an extent. I made everything entirely public now. Forgot I made shit private so no one from this program I applied for could look me up.

I'm going to lose sleep over this, throw like three As in the beginning of your name

This is killing me, we can't let this opportunity escape us. What do you mean 3 A's in front of my name? I'm too autistic to comprehend

NVM bad idea. I'm so fucking determined right now. Did you post that status exactly how I typed it?

I posted it, copy and pasted, but I deleted it. I'll repost it, though. Right now

ive seen knuckle puck here but how can anyone be forgetting state champs?

fuckin secrets; all you are is history; losing myself;

those 3 songs are a must have in my poppunk playlist

We gotta hurry before this shit 404s too

fuck dude, download kik, lemme make one real quick

Doing it now. You gonna send me nudes or something?

probably, why not.

FindPhillyDude is my name

Mine is ohfuckpal, I'll add you

yuh