ITT: we find out who's the most screwed up human

ITT: we find out who's the most screwed up human.
>age
>mental illnesses
>physical disabilities
>drug addiction: Y/N

>18
> Dysthymia, with Major Depressive Disorder and Body dysmorphic disorder.
>N/A
>No

>22
>None
>None
>No

I can be the cool kid now?

>11
>i can only ever quikscope or 720 noscope
>my dick is too big from fucking ur mom
> 420 blaze it everyday

>27
>no license, education past highschool
>multiple dropouts
>depression
>coward
>lives with parents
>manlet
>4inches
>gf thinks I"m god
>even she's ahead with her shitty job
>unemployed for 3 years
>don't collect welfare because of shame

None
None
Glorious chewing tobacco

Everything
Pic related

>21
>trans, depression, anxiety
>no
>yes

my drug addiction is memes

None
None
None

Can I be internet now chan

>27
>None I know of
>None
>drugs? Tobacco?

>28
>depression, just spent 5 days in psych ward
>fucked up knee from bar fight, currently have a fractured left foot from drunken bender
>alcoholism

Killed a few hajis in Afganistan, I won't say I have PTSD because I don't but I have had trouble back in civilian life.

at least you'd feel shame for collecting welfare. Too many people view it as a right or entitlement. I cry for what our society's going to become. Pic related

>24
>minor depression and anxiety sometimes but learned how to overcome it and get past it
>no disabilities
>no drugs

do all trans people have disorders? It makes me wonder whether disorders are the cause of trans or whether society's rejection of you is the cause. Or maybe both? I'm not making fun of you. Just an honest question

I ain't gonna win, but I'll boot any way.

> 27
> Doctors can't decide between depression, borderline, bipolar, avoidant, ADD, anxiety. But basically the idea of human interaction bugs me so much that I hardly even want sex cos that means dealing with another person. That and the anger and hate I have for myself is so strong that despite wanting to an hero, I feel it would be an act of self love that I do not deserve.
> None really, besides being fat (350lbs) but I'm still mobile
> I think I'm one of those freaks who doesn't experience addiction. I want to test it on harder drugs though.

PTSD panic attacks depression
MVA collapsed five of my discs l1 l2 l3 has stenosis l4 l5s1 I'm leaking spinal fluid some days I can't wear socks or pants due to pressure bruising around swollen joints.
I have been on schedule 2 painkillers for ten years I will never drive due to epilepsy and I have never had my license just an unlucky passenger in five car accidents. Last car accident we hit a patch of ice and spun out from one side to the ditch on the other missing a tractor trailer and ending up half on a snowbank and half on ice I dug for an hour before help came. The following week I was hospitalized because my spine was so swollen my knees wouldn't bend

>23
>Depersonalization, ADD, anxiety
>bad hip and back from past abuse
>nope
Life has only been getting better these past few years though. Fight the good fight Sup Forumsros

19 (20 next saturday)
Anxiety and Depression
No drugs

Am I the normiest normie here or what

A majority of people don't end up being addicts. I think it's because as humans we need something to latch on to and connect with. When we don't have enough (varies for each person) social interaction and stimulation in our lives we find something else to occupy our minds. I had minor alcoholism for a week or so when I went from busy with tons of friends to absolutely nothing in my life. Kicked it when life quickly picked up again. I wasn't celebrating or anything. I just needed some kind of stimulation to break the monotony

O for fucks sake there is no such thing as trams people it's in their fucking heads so yes they have issues.

Anxiety/Depression
N/A
No

Oh and no physical disabilities

im kind of like this guy

->or actually never mind, but i have depression probably

>27
>no driving license
>got a job

>no dropout but actually i might as well be
i keep contact with no one, and wow actually , coincidence but the "10 year reunion" is right this day 2016.05.07.-- i wont go

>it would feel awkward, nothing to talk about, etc, anxious

>i guess i could have done better in school
>average grades
>no further education [i guess i could someday]
>live with mother [altho i pay 80% of the stuff]
>no gf
>depression, anxiety? im not diagnosed, i was at the psychiatry a few times, but i dont feel like going back
>more like being anxious a lot of the time
>i got random mood swings, etc,etc,, i tried my moms anti-depressants, they did help somewhat
>well thats all i guess in general

you got a shitty lottery ticket there. I'm actually empathizing with you.

Who is that? She's hot.

>19
>none diagnosed, pretty sure I have some sort of anxiety disorder and possibly depression. Nothing major though.
>fat, nothing real though
>none

I get that part for sure. Thing is my social dynamic hasn't really changed. I have certainly drank enough that I should be an alcoholic, but I have never felt that I need a drink or need a smoke. Hell the closest thing I have to an addiction may be videogames, but even then I wouldn't say I need game time.

>15
>None unless you accept Anger Issues
>One Testicle
>No

I would recommend moving out of your mom's place and maybe to a new area. Jumping head first into something new has a tendency of kick starting healthy behaviors at least it does for me.

No 28
No disability
No psych
No addiction
Married happy 1 child on $100,000 per annum,
Fuck you autistic life's not hear unless your this guy

> 22
> Bipolar II, Body dispmorphic
> none, prime athlete
> yes

Its bad. Pain drove me insane. It never stops. My thigh has a mass of dead muscle.

Spent 6 weeks in a psych ward last year
Diagnosed with treatment resistant major depression, generalized anxiety disorder, personality disorder with narcissistic and avoidant traits
No physical problems
Smoke weed, never drink

> 21
> paranoid schizophrenia
> yes, I am wheelchair-bound
> no, drugs are for fags

>18
>social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>n/a
>n

350lbs at 27 and you think you don't experience addiction.......

oh man, i get nervous thinking about that these autistic kiddos are the average trump supporter. Falling everything they’ve tried, blaming everyone but themselves, betas, sad betas.

>18
>depression (just started taking meds) and mild autism
>none
>I've tried weed and alcohol but never been addicted to anything

>35
>I fuck anything, I feel aroused by anything I want
>9inch dick that prevents me from fucking anything
>Y

>21
>Dysthymia for about the last 5-7 years and social anxiety
>no disabilities
>no drugs

I have seen some shit
Male prostitute
Depress
Suicidal
Gf is also prostitute
Hep c HPV herpes maybe HIV
Heroin iv
Meth iv
I fuck fat girls trannies men
I am legend

> 36
> borderline personality disorder and antisocial tendency
> I get blisters pretty easy if I have to get up
> chainsmokes

My caloric intake is probably not the best, you're right, but it's all the times I don't eat that fuck with my metabolism. I lost a good chunk of weight doing a ketogenic diet with my former roomie and I ate WAY more fuckin food than I do now. If anything it is my laziness and possibly depression. The most I move is during my job in retail and even then some days it is hard for me to want to move. The classic motivation destroyed and all that fun shit with depression.

> 25
> clean
> growing a small tail I think
> N

>mild autism
kek

hmmm ye i think about stuff like that

like i thought about going to that "high-school reunion"

like ooh yee this will be the turning point in my life [like in the movies] nooow everything gona change, now i gona confront that bully, talk to that girl, etc etc

but a more realistic scenario would probably look like something like, go there, awkward handshakes, feel out of place as fuck, stay there a little, go away silently, then every would just wonder what the fuck that guy was doing here..

or something, what makes it worse, is its not even the whole year from 10 years ago, just a class, that is 23 ppl,, cant even just get into the crowd,, cause there is none...

if i would have a few guys there sure,, but no
, actually i didnt even talk to any of them in that 10 years ,, literally

and i dont feel like i had much to talk about, tons of bad stuff happend between that 10 year, i guess wouldnt be that interested in that, huge debt after father died ..blabla

the good thing is im not the only one, who dont go,, so its less lame...pffuhh

yeee,, whatever

U guys are pathetic I am winrar

Inner City Champion 10 years running

>be 29
>have no mental illnesses
>no physical disabilities
>no drug addiction

I'm pretty fucked

I know. I'm not a complete social retard but I need some extra help in school and shit

>24
>sociopath
>deaf
>used to be addicted to crack, now just weed and sex
>been responsible for 4 abortions
>work full time as a carer
>pimped exgf out as prostitute to pay for crack
>eventually got bored, quit it but she wouldn't so I ditched her and cut off support. She's probably dead now.
>I'm probably a bad person but I try to be decent now

are you dumb

>17
>a lot of anxiety but not diagnosed
>3-4inches
>sitting in a dark room the whole day just like most of you
>coffee, gaming

>23
>Aspergers
>No
>Can't stop smoking heroin, it so hard, and I can't be helped because I'll be arrested

> been responsible for 4 abortions

So what, you stuck a coat hanger in yourself and did a strugglebortion?

>21
>not sure, but i get depress pretty easily
>underweight
>N other addiction though
I'm finding myself hard to make friends in school. Never feel like going out ro make friends. Met this girl who approach me first and now she is the one who im talking to the most. Confessed to her, but i suspect that the reason i like her is because she is the only choice i got. If that so i think i should leave her...

Not true can't find good coke since 2007 shits dead as me in 5 yrs

As in got ex pregnant four times, just easier to get her to have an abortion than skin up

meant to reply

>36
>in the last two years, my wife has gone from someone who'd get well received in a chubby thread, to ultra fat and uses a scooter to get around. It's only going to get worse because she has basically given up on walking anywhere, even though she can for the moment
>can't stand alcohol, it's the main reason for the above problem

Whats coke like? I've had a lot of crack with pipes but never tried powder.

>21
>none diagnosed, but I hate myself and pretty much think I'm worthless and a waste of space.
>asthma
>probably alcohol

Shoot up or shut up..if someone sends me 40 bones will shoot up on live feed

>18
>pic related
>none
>pic related

Lol

Nice double dubs.

Must be nice to afford all those abortions. I'd rather just deal with the condom.

Depression, Paranoia, Anxiety
I can't bend my right big toe anymore
Pot, booze, nicotine, caffeine

Not too bad.

yeah there's nothing to worry about than

Yeah I understand. The problem is though I get too used to my current situation and slip down into a comfortable spot that breeds sluggishness. I was talking to a professor about jumping on a plane in one month to go to Nepal to work on their irrigation and building codes. I'd actually be useful and it's been a while since I've done anything uncomfortable. I'll have to settle for an internship but it's boring as fuck manufacturing one. I have to take the behavioral improvement thing seriously because it's the only thing that keeps me from slipping into depression and that hole can go way too deep.

>23
>anxiety, i would say depression too but i think i'm over it
>none, i'm just scrawny as fuck
>i wouldn't call it an addiction but... coke and xanax

What makes you think that you are a waste of space? Im kind of in this situtation too

NHS, UKfag here

If you shoot up enough you instantly cum your pants

schizophrenia
obese
weed, nicotine, coffee

I know it goes against your impulsive self serving nature but playing by society's expectations is the easier road to take. Just take a moment next time to analyze the outcomes and consequences of your decisions and and assess whether you'll realistically come out ahead.

I long for Taylor Swift to chain me up, hanging naked from the ceiling with weights clamped to my nipples and spicy sauce rubbed deep into my butthole.

>winrar
/thread

God I wish we had as good of a system. Americunt here. If the damn Republican party didn't have such a hate boner for Obama, the ACA (or 'Obamacare' to cretins) would have been comparable. Instead we get all the fines for not having insurance while you have to pay $130 a month for a plan that has a $6350ish deductible.

Damn gubbermint should have just left me and my refusal to pay for shit I don't need alone.

>19
>anxiety, depression, suicidal, self harm in the past
>none
>used every kind of drug I could've

What is this

you might want to consider a divorce. your life will only get worse and she's the reason for it. You make take a bullet for her but in this case she's the one pulling the trigger. Give her an ultimatum. Tell her you want a certain quality of life and that she's not helping achieve that. She's just dragging you down.

>18
>ADHD, crippling anxiety
>grade nine dropout
>foster child don't know my real parents
>Addicted to oxy
I honestly don't know why I haven't killed myself yet

No fuckin shit. I refused insurance this year cos the fine is HALF of the cost of the premium alone. However, I am a temp at a liquor store in Idaho, and being a controlled state, means it is a government job. Hopefully within two weeks I will be a permanent employee with access to fucking sweet state benefits.

Sounds pretty shit, I hate UK but without free healthcare I'd have been pretty fucked. Did the republicans block ACA then? I'm not too familiar with American politics.

ye, i was thinking about voluntary work as well
i get that sluggishness, getting to comfortable..

i dunno, its not even i was bullied that much [well i was in grade school, but not so much in high]

more like i was just there, like there are that 31 ppl and me, of course,, i was not the most popular obviously

i just feel like,, life back then could have been better, might be in another school, fuck should i know,, but to late for that anyway,

going back now acting like we are so cool friends seems pretty lame,

and as i mentioned being anxious/depressed,, well yea,, i kinda am about that whole reunion, well not so much since im not going but thinking about going there , yea

but actually i kind of feel , a little bit, that this reunion will be a good closure for me,, i wont go, they go,, great, we are seperate now, i can start from scratch

i dont even hate them, i just dont like the fact i made no friends there, its not even specific ppl, just in general,, i dont even hate them [well some of them i do]

maybe i just write a message like : sorry i cant be there, whish you all well blablabla.. or something

well anyway, i gota go now, soo this thread will 404 before i get back 100%

but it was nice to talk about that,, i wanted to talk about that reunion , and then that thread came along, so ye,,

>15
:^)

>27
>transsexual
>none
>no

>24
>sociopath
>none
>no

Yes good. Look up to our supreme perfect Europe where everything is indeed perfect. For me: I pay 130 euro a month healthcare. And that's it. It's done! Everything gets arranged when I have a problems. Pills, ambulance, everything. I will never ever see a bill.

God bless Europe (and he probably doomed USA)

Unless there's someone there you give a shit about and want to reconnect with, just move on man. It'd just be awkward.

Omg did I mention the part where I wasn't a fat manchild sitting around feeling bad for themselves? I am legit a diseased drug addled whore is that too much fucking reality for you?

thx dude,, that sure helped a lot

i mean i was really very anxious about all of it.. well i really gota go now, but thx a lot

i hope that thing help me close it off forever

>24
>none
>none
>alcoholic and weed dependent but N for actual drug addiction

I have a masters degree and several really good friends including some beautiful chicks but I'm a pretty fucked up dude nonetheless, just gotta keep it rolling.

Your name isn't Chelsea by any chance is it?

Well from a tax payer's perspective I don't see why I owe you anything. You also don't deserve anything. The same goes for me. You get what you can earn and no one's obligated to keep your bitch ass alive.

> 33
> asthma, diabetes
> I struggle to walk so I just use a scooter. I have a lot of back issues since I was 13.
> yeah, I smoke a lot of glass

Dubs by the way. So it's true.

trans
nope
addicted to wigs maybe

>21
>depression, generalized anxiety disorder, depersonalization disorder
>None but my right arm's kinda fucky after a bad break
>Yes

I very frequently in the past would use drugs to mask the symptoms of the aforementioned mental illnesses. I still do, but it's much less frequent now, though the trend is on the rise with stress building. Working full time and going to school sucks.

>Alcoholic
> "no actual drug addiction"
k