My girlfriend broke up with me. I broke my leg. I'm going to be homeless in 2 weeks. And I've lost everything...

My girlfriend broke up with me. I broke my leg. I'm going to be homeless in 2 weeks. And I've lost everything. What's the best way to kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/q0xedtix5j8laim/Sup
steamcommunity.com/id/goldvisa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suicide by cop

dont

rest your neck on a train track minutes before it comes, nearly instant and painless.

FIND SOMETHING BIG AND JUMP OFF OF IT

How
Why.
There's one nearby. I might do that
There's nothing high around here

because u only have one life tard. do some crazy shit or whatnot if you really want to die. I mean dont get yourself killed but check off your bucketlist. But dont hurt anyone else in the process,

Get a cop to shoot you. Not that hard unless you live outside of U.S. if you do, just jump off of something really big.

The only thing on my bucket list is insanely expensive.
Cops around here only carry tasers and I don't live near anything high enough to kill me

well then say what it is

And get shit for it? I'll pass

Take out a fucking loan! You're gonna be dead!

just say it brah

It would also require a bunch of paperwork that could take years.
How about I just say that I'm a trap and want surgery

In that case, the train idea is a good one. Just make sure the conductor doesn't see you in time to stop the train.

Trains here only run at night so I'm ok

If you're so bent on doing it years don't mean shit.

Years means everything if I don't have years

Shoot yourself on a livestream. You'll get internet publicity for months, plus it will be relatively quick and painless.

I don't own a gun.

Nothing means anything if you're trying to die dude.

Take a whole script of benzos or opiates and wash them down with a bottle of vodka. Smoke a bowl and lie in bed and drift off.

Means a lot actually
I have half a bottle of oxy and half a bottle of vicodin

Buy one on credit dumbass, you're killing yourself.

Think I'm just going to drown myself in the bathtub

All I'm saying is you're not gonna do it. It's not even that you won't, it's that you don't want to.

You have no idea

If you're scared a year is going to deter you from doing it, you truly don't.

I'm not scared. I just don't see the point in wasting time

Time is a human construct. In terms of the universe time can go fuck itself.

Don't do it bro, just don't.

This.

How about fucking don't.
Go on Craigslist and look for rooms for rent. Find somewhere cheap.
On two occasions I found housing there within a week, it's entirely doable.
Your destiny is not to end yourself, you are worth so much more than that.

It's a construct working against me
No reason not to. I've lost everything
Right. And who in today's society wants a sociopathic tranny living with them

Not every country in the world is a shithole where crazies and morons can purchase firearms you dumbfuck

Nigga I lived with an insane turkish woman and an insanely overweight woman who probably wasn't right in the head.
People are more accepting than you think, and they might be terrible but it's a hell of a lot better than being homeless.

Hanging. Requires only rope or a strong electrical cord and something to tie it to. If you're feeling violent, try for long fall. If not, short. Makes you pass out pretty quickly and doesn't particularly hurt. Just be sure it's stable or you might wake up retarded instead.

So you're willing to waste your life, but not your time? What are you doing in this very instance of time?

Are you seriously a trap? You're still alive senpai, all those leafs who lost everything on the Canadian fire aren't killing themselves. You are in the land of the gibsmedat, at least roam around as a homeless weed degenerate in SF or something. You can turn it around.

Do you have a car? get those flexible pipe thingys you find behind a drying machine and re-route the fucker from your muffler to your window

Carbon monoxide suffocates you. By the time you know it, you'll be far asleep. Painless

Large bore shotgun to the temple. If done right, it should be instant and painless. Saw of the stock and barrel so it's easier to hold. If I were take myself out, that's what I'd use.

If you can get ahold of a gas cylinder somehow, carbon monoxide poisoning is also not a bad way to go. It does the same thing more or less as cyanide, biochemically speaking. You can also just use hypoxia with nitrogen gas cylinders (or gas from a gas oven; iirc Sylvia Plath did this) but it's harder to do correctly.... Also, don't just use a car exhaust pipe. Doesn't work very well.

I hate people
Yes
Yes. I'm a trap. I'm nowhere near SF

>u only have one life tard

u dont know that, faggot

I don't recommend being homeless in SF. It is pretty horrifying.

I am somewhat confused about how to behave in these threads tbh. On the other hand, I feel obligated to make people get how much their life is worth. On the other hand, if the mouth breather wants to die so badly and is such an ungrateful little shit, then I just want to fucking let him.
And then there's the fact that most of the fucks who want to kill themselves actually have it better than I do, which just lets me think of them as pathetic for giving up.

Do you have a Steam account?

The question was literal, like right now, what are you doing?

Are you somewhat healthy, can you donate your organs? Get SSI you faggot...

Put in in your mouth instead. Just get the angle right. People have survived gunshots to the temple before. It's not pretty. Also: if you are using a shotgun, use a slug, not a normal shotgun shell. Or at least use buckshot. Don't use small diameter birdshot.

I was for a couple days, in the height... It was quite nice tbh, just weed smoking and liberals giving us meals.

I was abused all my life. Made a friend kill himself. I've been raped. I was homeless last year. I've had it hard.
Yes
I'm laying in bed crying.
Most of my organs are shot.

Just don't, you can come live with me. As long as you don't kill yourself in my house.

And how would I know that it's safe

I feel the same. Sup Forums is just garbage, it literally harms my soul.

Don't kill yourself just go to prison you will,have free food

Not like I'm a serial killer dude,

What is your first name? So some of us can remember

Everyone's innocent until proven guilty. Over this interfaced telepathy, I trust that user's are being genuine when making threads like this. Even if not, any lurkers reading can learn and develop into semi decent husks of meat and bones.

All you can do is hope your uplifting someone worth uplifting.

Negro you're trying to take your life and care about safety. I wouldn't do it, it's probably someone trying to torture you. Seek government help bro.

I'd rather not.
I don't know that
Elizabeth

Cool, so you have time. First take a moment to understand with every nerve in your body. How does the bed make you feel?

Depends on who you find I guess. As with anything in life.

Make a PayPal bread. I'd happily help you with a bit of rent. Don't off yourself just yet op, keep stronk.

Dude knock back the oxy and vico
Quick and with that many opiates absolutely painless

How about you do something that would make you proud of yourself, like going back to being straight and finding a job and live in a motel or whatever. You don't realize what kind of opportunity you have. You can do anything you want, whether that be a shit load of drugs or race motor bikes or something. In 5 years you would laugh it off that you thought about ending it all over something so trivial

Well, your choice. If anything I should be thinking of safety I'm not exactly a strong person

I'm never ganna dance again

Mostly white homeless stoners, avoid tenderloin as it's filled with crackheads.

Is it because your feet are guilty and they have no rythm?

Horrible. Because I'm next to her and I still love her.
I don't have a PayPal. I used to use my brothers.
I'm thinking about it
I doubt I'll ever be happy.
I'm not either. As I said before, I'm a trap and ive been on hormones for forever

You want to Kys but are concerned for safety? Which means you don't actually want to Kys. Get some help

Can I have it? I can make good use of it. Or you could just add me and we can talk this shit out lol. I'm a very open-minded person and I don't judge.

Alright, based on this feeling, how far are you willing to go to get away from her? The challenge, without killing yourself.

I'm a girl, I've been on hormones since birth.

Accident during the circumcision?

If I'm offered a chance, I'll be concerned about it. Otherwise I really don't give a shit.
I'm not giving up my steam account. But I'll add you if you want to.
I still love her
Congrats

Do you feel you should? Is there any resentment towards her after what she's done?

9963 dropbox.com/s/q0xedtix5j8laim/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

Just get out there and break a leg OP.

If your homeless you don't have any obligations - financial freedom.

You're dying so you don't need to fear anything - spiritual freedom

No girlfriend - free to meet your true soulmate

You feel guilty for the sins you've committed - your heart can be free from evil

Man up and do something awesome before your natural life runs out and stop bitch posting on Sup Forumsitch boards

Removing the head or destroying the brain. -Shaun of the Dead

No. I hold no resentment

Eh not really I meant it as in I'm a natural girl, born with a vagina

steamcommunity.com/id/goldvisa/

Do a shit ton of drugs

Very nice name. Well Elizabeth if you are concern about safety, then don't do it you can turn this around. Seek help from the government, make use of what's available, you never know what could happen, I'm sorry i can't help out more i would if i could

You know what, nevermind. Op your problems are nothing compared to what others suffer through. I hope when you kill yourself you laugh in the faces of soldiers who jump on grenades and live to tell the stories and are constantly haunted by their own existence yet still find a way to get up in the morning

How do you see this playing out when you wake up? Try to keep dead off the mind.

I doubt I could get help from the government
More crying. And more trying to find better methods to kill myself.

If you don't listen to this advice then you're a fucking idiot

I also hate people, just fucking do it. Live your damn life, be an adult and put up with people who will almost certainly hate

It gets better man my girl and I got drunk last night and she punched me in the jaw so I tried to pistol whip her in the face but ended up slamming holes in the door 6 times I have no money no car and barely have a job but I'm fuckin chuggin along man.

Also, take this from a person who thinks about killing themselves on a daily basis but doesn't because I have shit to take care of.
Don't be a weak pussy, get your life together and pull through the shut and despair.

You don't know if unless you try

Well, let's try this, what memory of happiness can you remember the most? Think back as best you can, and dig thoroughly.

its all relative buddy

You've came this far already user. Might as well finish the race. When you get knocked down you can always get back up. luv u

"because i dont actually want to kill myself." such strong