What's on my sack /b? It's fucking itchy as shit and it looks like yellow shits inside

What's on my sack /b? It's fucking itchy as shit and it looks like yellow shits inside.

It's not herpes and I had this get worst over a period of two weeks. Three we're on my penis shaft too

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/z9jwo4hvujjvhry/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sebaceous Cysts

>A painless lump over the scrotal skin is very likely to be sebaceous cyst. It is also called epidermal cyst. These cysts are common in younger age group.

>Skin that bears hair is kept soft by the oil (sebum) secreted by sebaceous glands. These glands open into the hair follicles.

>When the ducts draining the glands gets blocked, they become distended by their own secretions. Eventually, enough sebum accumulates to form a smooth, firm nodule in the skin. This painless cystic swelling is called a sebaceous cyst.

Completely benign. They will pop but take a lot of force since they're mostly filled with a compressed solidous instead of slimy puss. If they continue to itch it could be jock itch.

could also be chigger bites. they love the sexy bits

theyre not herpes, it's fine. they might be some kind of cyst or maybe ingrown pubic hair

This guy knows his shit. Have you been wearing shorts and walking in tall grass or in the woods. Probably chiggers

My brother had the same. It's cancer

Rolling for 666

fordyce fordyce fordyce
fordyce fordyce fordyce

probably chigger bites.

My condolences...

the only way I know how to cure chigger bite itch involves a butterknife and blowtorch

>fuck that itch
>but can deal with the pain

Wash your balls!

Here's a close up.. It's super fucking itchy, they were red and inflamed as fuck then flattened out and looks like dried yellow shit is inside

When I get bit by chiggers I scratch that shit raw, put lime and salt on and take some tequila shots

Hair. welcome to being 12...

And the one on my Dick.

yeah that's chiggers. your best bet is to just scratch them till they bleed and get infected. better than that fucking itch

Wow. I get those bumps and I'm a girl.

I've had one of these before, it went away after like 2 months.

If they itch then there chigger bites if they are don't scratch it will get worse

do you have any other sites on your body around the waste line, under knees, around sockline of the foot?

I think the bumps get noticeable when you shave your pubes.

Here is when it got really fucking bad

Hpv bro. Get that shit checked and treated. Most common std out ther . But its treatable or will go away on its own in a yr or so

4779 dropbox.com/s/z9jwo4hvujjvhry/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

Dude. Its fucking warts. Are you retarded?