lol Greece

half of greece lives in athens

>France
wew
e
w

wtf germany????

more like lul germany give berlin back to the russians

What do you expect from a city that was split in 2 for ages and only became the capital like 20 years ago?

>if warsashit was capital of germany they'd have a higer gdp
Kek

i think you dont understand this statistic..

Germany has a load of good cities. I'd argue that aside from maybe America, it has the most cities that people have actually heard of outside of their home country.

I didn't see the per capita thing.

>Shitaly

Hahahaha, fucking poor country

GDP per city means nothing because all major corporations are headquartered in the capital.

Athenians are leeches btw.

>GDP
In portugal lisboa is pretty much only services, so they actually are a drain (and a pretty large one) on our comercial balance. Nonetheless, they have a GDP only matched by other unproductive, service-based areas, while industrial and agricultural centres are historicaly low GDP zones.
It doesn`t make much sense until you realize that HQs count as the whole thing on themselves, and those are in bigger cities for convenience.

lol Turkey

lol Greece

turks are inferior at everything

>tfw we're a fucking shithole

true
Gyros>Kebap though

topkek

you are either an albanian or romanian subhuman

leave my country you subhuman

I don't get Germany. How do they have an outright IMPROVEMENT without Berlin, regardless of how recently it became the capital? It's still a big business/travel/tourism hub city.

I am greek

its a big shithole

surprised really? every shit here is centered on fucking paris.
that's why we are unhappy as fucks, Paris and his suburbs are huge shithole full of brown shit, and the rest of the country is basically a green desert with a lot of areas to construct new things but that retarded governement prefers extend Paris.

Living on a centralized country without being a small country is so fucking retarded.

lol turkey

Captain Turkey?

when will they decentralize bro? what will it take?

nice

They can't, the two main political parties are obsessed by Paris.
there also the awful bureaucracy system who is literally like a sovietic system and the real estate lobby who make the things very difficult to buy a fucking house, the private property is the last thing who differentiate us of a communist country.

it's not like there aren't other nice cities. it's weird.

>dead islamists
I can't see anything wrong here.

it's not a question of nice cities or not, they just decided everything should happens on the Paris area.

me neither

Greeks are Europeans.
What are you?