Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/47z9dz17bf5nszu/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because it is not necessary to define it

/thread

A lack of belief in gods.

Ta-daaah. Done.

i wouldn't define it that way because it could be interpreted to mean that if there were evidence of a god, one still wouldn't believe.

a more careful (but perhaps not definitive) definition would be: a lack of belief in that for which there is no evidence.

fag

>guaranteed replies

Anybody got that one picture of this chick, but it has a different face.

Rolling

Wrong one.

Why do you post the cuck and athiest bait posts in the same order every time?

wut. how can "a lack of belief in gods" be interpreted? this is as general as it gets.

I wish spiderman could come and save this thread.

It's a belief, dude. It doesn't require strict proof one way or the other. If you're uncertain as to whether there is/are a god/gods, then you're looking for agnosticism. Remember as well that you can be absolutely certain of something, right up until you're proven wrong, at which point it is perfectly acceptable to change your mind.

I'm an atheist myself, but I'm perfectly fine with the thought that I may be wrong. I don't think I am, but I could be, and if I'm given proof that contradicts my position, I'll accept it and become a theist.

Being an Atheist doesn't mean you would believe if there was evidence.

Regardless if you would believe if there was evidence, you are an atheist if you don't believe currently

>Everyone working to wear down this bait
Am I dead?

wtf is this...

no belief in a god... wtf.

6204 dropbox.com/s/47z9dz17bf5nszu/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

good enough. and chekd

No belief in a what?

why can't you retards just let these threads die with no replies? the fact that you shitpost in them lets OP win.

You can be an atheist despite evidence for a God in the same way you can be religious despite evidence there isn't a God.

Atheism, noun - disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

I'm a fucking Christian and I know this post is b8 and childish.

Because Christians are so ingrained in their fantasy world, the concept of reality baffles them. You can explain it 20 different ways and they'll still get confused and write you off as a blind fool who's lost his way in the land of Oz.

Not understanding the following 4 terms:

Theist
Atheist
Gnostic
Agnostic

Theism is the -claim- a god exists, atheism is the regection of that claim. There is nothing involving factual information in either.

Gnosticism vs Agnosticism is where you are claiming to "know" or not.

All atheists who aren't just edgelords will tell you they would fall under "Agnostic Atheist"

This means they do not believe the claims of theism, but they also admit they don't know 100%

Could a god exist? Do we have any scientific evidence for one? Not at this time.

>if there were evidence of a god, one still wouldn't believe.
That's called ignorance.

well done, somebody give that man a cookie