Bros how to get pussy on tinder? Just joined. Been on two days - only three matches

Bros how to get pussy on tinder? Just joined. Been on two days - only three matches.

Other urls found in this thread:

focushumanperformance.com/learn-to-say-no-and-youll-get-hell-yes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't be ugly

This.
I got 50+ matches in one day
Too bad I'm too autistic to have sex

rofl this

I was on tinder for over a year, had like 50+ matches. Most girls just can't good hold any level of interesting conversation. Got a grand total of 2 dates out of it with no sex. uninstalled.

are there any girls in the galaxy that are moderately attractive and like to talk about the nature of reality and want me to cum on their faces?

I feel anyone on tinder has herpes. I just stay away from it. I'm scared to share cups, shake hands, or be around people. I dont want anyone else's nasty fucking herpes. Fuck that

i just got it from a guy i know im pretty sure we barley touched each other i probly got it from something he ate and of course he fucking denys it

but apparently like 1/3 of every american has it and i only got the mouth one and your not infective when you dont have open sore allegedly

fucking scary, does that stuff come out a lot? how's your life been after that?

Only ratchet girls so far from what I know.... mostly young 18-21 sluts

I straight up quit that shit. I have better luck when I meet girls outside. The dating sites where you have to pay is way get better in getting matches/dates, or so I've beard

I've beard too.....

Been on tinder for about a year...banged 4 7/10 chicks. Decent way to get puss if your ok looking and can talk to girls.

I went on tinder right?

Then, out of nowhere.. I see my high chool crush who was super religious as fuck and wanted to pursue "education" first before committing to relationships. Then I see this bitch on tinder.. So yea. Bunch of ratchet hoes. Fuck you tania. So much for being "religious", looking for dick secretly on that site. I hate females.

FML

On a side note...ive posted my ex on her b4. Will post more if someone can post 1 of her. Shes a petite blonde...posted a few dif sets of her on b.

I never actually capitalized on any of it, seeing as I got back with my ex and we've been together for a few months. While we were separated though, I made a tinder and had a few FwB setup. I made probably 20-ish matches in the first couple days. You just have to be unique and interesting. Are you a virgin, OP?

Dont be hater brah...be happy that shs likes to fuck and try and get some!

Disagree. You don't need to be "unique and interesting". If a girl finds you noticeable she'll gravitate naturally towards being with you. Just be yourself.

Not true at all. "Being yourself" is the worst possible advice for an autistic sperglord such as OP - he's literally asking for pussy, so I'm trying to be informative. Nobody is going to 'gravitate' towards you if you share that you are a NEET.

No way. I'm done with females. Last thing I need is herpes from some ultra conservative religious chick who went out to fuck like crazy after leaving her house. I'm good on that lol. She can go eat all the dick she wants. She missed her chance of being with someone stable. I wish her the best, but also fuck that bitch at the same time!

what kind of pictures do you need? i don't have facebook, pictures of my self or friends but i'm quite attractive (good face, naturally muscular)
do you think i have a chance?

If OP wanted someone to be with him, he wouldn't ask for pussy, he'd ask how to get a relationship.

This you have to lie or drown

Pictures of the outdoors, or of you at family gatherings are good. Family gatherings will hold the impression that you're a family man, and that you are more sensitive and in-touch, women like that shit. Outdoors will flaunt your athleticism and show women that you're interesting, not just a cookie-cutter type personality.

Ummm...ok. Well be a gay dude then i guess.

Obviously you're too beta for her anyway

I'm pretty sure OP isn't running around yelling blasphemies about himself. He just needs to be himself. Texting and psychically being with someone will be different for OP. Until he learns to be himself in social settings and how to communicate and have a good time with others, he'll have to slowly learn about himself and how to portray that to others. I think what you mean by being "unique and interesting" is using your social skills to relate to others; providing information about yourself others can relate to and also psychically experiencing a situation with another person enjoyably. Personally, I believe the worst thing OP can do is act in a fashion he normally would not. That might create psychological problems later on and confusion for both involved in the relationship. Being honest is the best thing you can do because you don't need to remember an act to impress someone with. You can just be yourself and have the other person accept you for how you are and not some idea of what you think you want to be. If you're a comical person stay comical, if you're serious, then stay a serious person, but lying and creating alter personas might not be as beneficial as one may think.

"Crushes" are the most beta shit in existence. Never have I had a crush - if I find a woman approachable, I'll approach her. That fucking easy.

This isn't about relationships, Sigmund, this is about pounding some teenage roastbeef until your dick cries.

I'm fine I had enough pussy in my lifetime for the moment. If more comes so be it. I'm in no rush for pussy. My last GF was great. I'm not fiending pussy like most people on this site

But you can be a gay dude yourself if that's the first thought that comes out of your head lol. I don't understand why the gay agenda. That's a subconscious thing going on for you based on your response. Not everyone fiends pussy. Some of us actually get laid and don't care that much about sex like those who don't get it. Just a protip.

1) don't be an ugly cunt. Be tall and muscular.

2)find a way to post photos that make you look unintentionally sexy. Ie I took a photo with my dog that also showed off what good shape I'm in.

3) don't say anything sexual in chat. Talk to the girls like human beings.

4) after 5-15 messages before the convoy dies off ask the girl for coffee or a drink.

5) on the date be a completely non sexual gentleman but make sure you kiss the girl at some point.

Settle down brutha...you said you were done with females. Assumed you meant you prefer dudes...got no problem if thats what you like. All good.

I have a college degree and fully paid house. Can I ask what type of beta you are? Assumptions over the internet. Well I can assume you're probably unemployed, no car, if you do have a car it's probably a toyota camry and have less than $1,000 to your name? I mean really? Beta? I would really like to see your wallet my dude. Pay some mortgage money and own a house and we can talk about who is "beta" with your macho-man bullshit. I get pussy just fine. The question is do you? Let alone the lack of money/car/house you probably don't have. I'm probably talking to a kid for all I know. What year were you born? If past 1990 don't respond honestly. You are a beta baby millennial with no roots in this world yet. Go outside and work a job.

I got no hate bro at all I was only trying to understand your side of the story. I did not intend to come off as passive aggresive. My wording does come off strong I won't deny that at all.

>my parent provided everything for me, the post

I come from hispanic parents who had to work for a living. Jealous much? I worked for my life. Again. I would like to see that "fat" wallet full of money you don't have. Give me your email I'll invite you over my house and show you what life is like then you own a real house boy.

Make this your tinder pic and put in your description:

Hi, I like to troll cam whores and spit on ants.

Haha...this fuckin guy...

>No college degree or money in bank to afford a house down payment

That's you in a nutshell. How does it feel living in an apartment? You still with mommy and daddy?

what are you even

post your profile, censor name if you're beta

working and making money more than I even need at the moment? owning a house? you tell me. its not rocket science.

on Sup Forums. you should always censor name. what kind of logic do you have user?

oh no, someone knows my name therefore something bad will happen!!!111

Well your ass can get robbed then

YOUR BETTER OFF LOOKING UP FEMALE NAMES ON FACEBOOK AND CHATTING WITH THEM. HOOK UP WITH GIRLS IN YOUR AREA. YOU CAN DO BETTER ON FACEBOOK THAN TIGGER.

and the thousands of people who know my name in real life couldn't do the same? you can't rob someone with a fucking name, I can't go into a bank, say my name is John Smith and walk out with money

well if you give us your facebook one can tell all your family members how you are posting pictures of your sister/brother on a website and a bunch of other fun shit to do as well!

try it out, we can meet the whole family and all your friends at once, maybe even find an address and tax information if your parents own a house! Maybe call the IRS just in case your parents missed payments on their house? Fun stuff! You should try it. you must be new here

there's always ways to rob you besides stealing your physical items. we can rob your sanity and peace of mind. try it out and see! why haven't you posted your facebook yet?

yeah the key is indeed to look nice
received multiple propositions of having sex, turned them all down though as people are filthy creatures

herpes infected filthy creatures********

and you could pick any random name and do the exact same thing, only massive beta males would be intimidated by all this shit

My name's James Rodgers, I was born in 1997 and live in Australia. Fucking kids won't do shit

no, this shit is just creepy, dont do that

it works though, who cares if it's creepy? Some girls are into creepy.

possibly, yeah
i dont live in america though and i suppose its less common here

Anyone can lie genius. How about giving your real information? You are obviously digressing from the discussion. Real tangible information like a facebook/address. We have our ways to dox if that's you or not. It's not rocket science for those of us who are expert trolls for lulz.

>1997
>Fucking kids
AHAHAHAHA

AND YOU THINK PEOPLE HAVE THEIR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND ADDRESS IN THEIR TINDER PROFILE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!?!?!

please, why the offensive language? this is a place of peace and kindness.

>got 50+ matches in one day
>yfw only come here to pretend you're popular

personally i wouldnt like to get involved with girls who like creepy
whats more your fb account exposes a lot of facts about you, enough for a crazy brokenhearted bitch to mess with your life whereas your tinder profile helps you to stay more or less anonymous

Here's a starter, if one is really bored. we use scripts for things like that. here's a simple link that pops up just by right clicking your stuff

face shit /public/James-Rodgers

now just find eveyrone born in 1997 and the rest is fun times. how about a timestamp? make it more interesting for any of those trying to dox you and everyone related to you

one doesn't need to use scripts though and just dig manually through stuff if you're bored. script kiddies are always welcomed though to scan through data text, makes it a lot easier

you are one retarded stupid faggot kid. no one is talking about tinder and addresses you stupid fucking little kid. brain dead faggot. missing a few brain cells I see.

>post your profile, censor name if you're beta
>Real tangible information like a facebook/address

this

facebook has no personal information unless you supply it. she really can't use it for anything. cool story though, but it sounds like an excuse. maybe you are secretly afraid of girls and make excuses to find ways to avoid relationships. It's worth thinking about.

I have no FB and want to use tinder.
How can I fake FB?

If you don't fully know what the conversation is about why are you green texting useless comments?

"oh no, someone knows my name therefore something bad will happen!!!111"

No one has posted their facebook link yet. We're still waiting. Let user show you what we can do with a little bit of real information.

>Thinking you can't call someone a child when you are an adult
ok kid

put fake information? i mean really

Did that once.
Was flagged as fake.

>Still misses why he is beta, just lists a bunch of irrelevant things he has

>hispanic parents

ah you overdid the troll with that one
Still. 8.5/10

if you were born in 1997 you belong in a daycare center. barely out of high school, meaning no job, no money, no degree? you barely got started in real life. you ain't no adult until you pay rent/mortgage own a car and move out and stop mooching off your parents for money. you a kid 100% legal or not. come back in 7 years after you finish college and actually worked and made real money. paid taxes. etc.

Rate this dick/ass

it has your friends list, for example
yeah maybe im a little paranoid about this but its not that im afraid of girls being one myself, so your analysis is pretty pointless here

Originally, I told OP to quit being a little bitch and post his tinder profile and some spastic told him to sensor his name. My point stands that if he posted his name you can't do shit, even if you had a facebook profile you can't do jack

here's mine, knock yourself out:
/profile.php?id=100005757586185

Don't swipe everyone right

kek
i don't know what is more funny: you making fun of his spelling error, or you spending the time to download and post a hagrid picture to point that out

why would an adult want to spend their precious time on Sup Forums though

do you work or even make money? like a real adult? pay taxes? based on that crappy meme of a pic I can tell you are a gamma. beta's have more credibility than a unemployed green texting tard like yourself. just saying. you own no car and own no house. why are you even responding to this user? he's obivously way above your league you stupid fucking kid lol. i mean really. not everyone is a broke taco bell inspiring future worker scum like yourself

just saying. you prob got a little dick too. why so insecure? he probably left the thread by now you fucking faggot retard

because we grew up on this site and there's actually people who aren't 12 year old speglords.

>there's actually people who aren't 12 year old speglords
that's a lie and you know it

you do realize someone can ironically report you for pizza and a bunch of other things? I'm just suggesting you be careful when spouting that stuff around online. just because its private doesnt mean law enforcement can't obtain a search warrant. that's if user wants to take it that far. you should be careful playing with people you don't know.

Not everyone is a schizophrenic on this site from my experience. Maybe you should visit threads that aren't full of wierdos like tranny/fur/gore etc. You'll see what you want to see. That's all on you.

Lol the 'mouth herpes' is called cold sores man up it's not a big fucking deal user

new copypasta. the cringe detector is off the roof

Yes they are a big fucking deal. Cold sores can kill children. Also they are disgusting as well. Treat them and keep away from people if you have them surface.

nobody is going to do that and who gives a flying fuck if they do, the police aren't going to take anyone seriously when they call and are like "hey this dude named ___ has cp and stuff, I have no idea where he lives or any proof but that's that"

70% of people have the virus that causes them and only newborns can actually be harmed by them, not children over the age of 1

cringe what? i have a job too and have money.. you going to cringe some of us aren't unemployed like you?

you're probably copy pasting because you are unemployed and trying to feel better about yourself. not everyone is poor like you. realize that soon. taco bell is hiring go apply.

You don't have to download images to post them on Sup Forums. Just copy and paste the image location.

Going to a store. You rub your nasty infected herpes mouth with your hand and touch doorknob. A mother comes and touches doorknob and infects her child? It's not only you user. Also statistics are bullshit. Provide some logical citations that prove 70% of 350 million people in USA have herpes. A few medical sources would do from established governmental medical research.

Again, provide citations when you are quoting facts out of thin air if you're going to counter argue. Just a protip of you want credibility during a conversation.

focushumanperformance.com/learn-to-say-no-and-youll-get-hell-yes/

This is actually you yes, I hope it is, the writing reads just as terrible as it is here.

You are digressing once again. All assumptions are based when someone actually knows who you are. You digress from the conversation and fail to remain coherent. You do not make sense in your argument. Do you really want to test the FBI and their child protective services? They will come knocking with valid information.

>IMPLYING
the cringe is you going full apeshit how "successful" you are and how "everyone except me" is a loser.
>listen boys i got a job! you filthy neckbeards obey my orders!

>keep away from people if you have them surface.

Yeah no, pretty sure I'd get laughed at/fired if I called in sick everytime I had a cold sore. I put a plaster on it and don't kiss any young babies, I don't whinge about it when it's unbelievably common and basically harmless

you googled an image and found a website from 2011. you should be proud of yourself for how smart you are correlating two incoherent pieces of garbage together. you did graduate school right?

By the way he was writing it seemed almost plausible he would be stupid and arrogant enough to post an actual pic of himself, flaunting his huge ego.