Why do slowvakians and reeks hate cats tbqh?

Why do slowvakians and reeks hate cats tbqh?

You are a romanian subhuman.

Fuck off Greeknigger

>Go to romania
>Horde of sick, starving cats at every corner
I own a cat it is nice, healthy, clean and well fed, i do not win this statistic, so what.

what kind of immigrant are you?

Greece ate their cat

Because they're faggots.

Dogs are best

kys pula

Greeks do not eat cats.

There are not rats or mice anymore. Nobody needs a cat.

I had 4 cats and 4 dogs in my 3 room apartment desu

cats are for fucking retards

dog is the only animal that man should ever emotionally bond with
if you have any feelings for a cat, then you are a weak beta subhuman

I wonder how a person becomes as edgy and mentally ill as you are right now. Were you abused as a child? Neglected?

or a woman

>bonding with pathetic omnivore instead of apex predator is weakness
>bonding with a thing that literally licks your feet for a bone
Lmao, beta mentality.

My Greek mother said to me that only gay men have cats.

millions of humans would likc my foot for this piece of paper

oh who would think Nethergays would come to defend furry fucking cancers.

you cant even get dubs to support your claims and here you are thinking your arguments are relevant
>ball of furr that has trouble not sleeping 23 hours a day
vs
>ex-wolf, the nightmare of medieval Europe

"Humans", you mean.
Lmao
>apex predator, ideal killing machine
or
>degraded wolf that bows down to humans

>bows down to humans
must suck for subhumans like you..
now I know where the hate stems for, it all made a fucking circle you arab monkey.

Well, I for sure know where your hate of cats come from. Your mum for sure kept lots of them and loved them more than she loved you, and your only "friend" was some dirty stray dog that was only after food that you gave it. Lmao.

My family never kept a cat, because they too knew its a habit of lower castes to do something like that.

Sorry for your inconvenient genetics and place of birth you damn waste.

Sure, m8, sure.
Just don't cry, I'm sure mommy will feed you with leftovers from what her cats eat.

Too bad that my cat food leftovers would be considered the kings dinner in Azerbashit.

Dinner is dinner m8, as long as it gets you.
Also, don't hate your mum, she isn't guilty of that you are less precious to her than a cat.

You are not making much of a point here. You should take shitposting lessons from Canada or Australia, because this is just pathetic.
You cant repeat the same thing over and over and expect me to raise a voice to it every time.

In last 3 messages you wrote the same thing, why do you even waste your time writing it? You could just quote yourself you dumb monkey.
But oh well I guess your cognitive abilities arent up to par with a real human bean.

Here, here, little guy, don't cry. Don't worry, you'll find happiness and food other than cat leftovers someday.

Thanks

You welcome, my slavic friend.

germanic*

Ok, you welcome my germ friend.

Cats are miracles of the universe.

I like cats