Cuck me b. How would you fuck my girl?

Cuck me b. How would you fuck my girl?
Also general cuck thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/u9ti5sjy1pmwaid/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd fucking shave her head of that obnoxious stupid hair.

I'd use her mouth as a fleshlight, grab her by the hair and forcefully make her eat my whole cock.
She'll have to get used to the feeling of a cock cumming in her throat

It's just temporary user.

Oh, good. I'd put her on treadmill until she's no longer over weight. Full body pic?

7960 dropbox.com/s/u9ti5sjy1pmwaid/Sup Forums.zip?dl=1

any thoughts on my girl?

I would rape her to death and then I would murder you for being such a cucked little faggot pussy bitch

Being a good girl begging for cock.

fuck her face until shes gagging on my cum

how about mine

I downloaded this.

My GF

How'd that go?

Your girl deserves more cock than you can provide, she needs a real man. She needs to be tied down and fucked until that sweet cunt is dripping with seed.

I'd suck her feminine penis better than it's ever been sucked.

> Daddy issues hair

I'd pass.

Come on anons how would you use her holes?
Such a tight body like her needs to be bred by a hung bull. I'd have her deep throat my cock until she spit dripped down to her tits, then I'd fick her tight asshole until she begged for me to cum deep inside her.

I can make seed too

With a harpoon and a net

no one want a go with mine?
-pic related-

I wouldn't. That's some grade D pussy. I'd toss that shit, shrug it off and not even notice it. You are perfect for each other. Looks disgusting.

First i would come in the door of the hotel you got. Once im iniside i turn on my gunnery sargeant hartman face and dominate both you and you wife. I'd yell out your insecurities while your wife sucks on my cock, of course there will be the occasional groaning when she deep throats me but i will promptly gain dominance of the situation and flip the pig you call a wife over and begin ramming my shaft inside her anal cavity. At this point you will be within earshot of your wife and i will command you to tell her "it will be alright" repeating every three seconds. Once i start climaxing you will begin to profusely lick your wifes untouched snatch. Not knowing my penis will be aimed at your face when i jizz. Once all is done i will demand you and your wife to shower while i poop on the sheets and make my escape.

I had a chuckle

How would you fuck my gf's pussy?

Cock tribute

Just got a remote vibrator. Taking her to the bar so she can cum in public. Already told her I want her filled with cocks... she likes the idea. What a whore

gf

With a fucking bag over her head

Nah

I wouldn't cuck you