Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
My gf just broke up with me but she wants to be best friends. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be friends with benefits then? Win/Win for you OP
fuck her, fuck some other bitches, just have a good time

this if possible

if not, then you have to decide if you can be friends with someone who just dumped you. personally I wouldnt be able to, i would need time and space to be friends again, but that's just me

That's not an option. She told me we would never be a thing again. But this has happened twice now and it fucked up twice. I dunno what to do Sup Forumsros

Guess she wans you in her orbit, eh?
just dont be a beta, if you ever want another relationship in your life ok?

Course man, I still love her though. She said we won't be a thing again but what do you think?

I take from this post that she is impulsive/ sligtly unstable

In the end love is complicated but if she sees you "wait" for her than you screwed up royally and wont take your serious, but could be wrong thou

>Doesn't want to be your gf.
>Wants the same amount of emotional attachment.
>Wants to fuck other guys and complain to you about them.

Fuck. No.

I did this, you will hate yourself and her more.

Be friends, sure. But draw a clear line and under no circumstances cross it.

The only way is to go no contact. Otherwise you'll end listening to all the new dick she is getting

Wat

Stop being so beta, don't let yourself get friendzoned.

This. Time time to move on user.

It's like being cucked and is not worth it. Just keep it cool between you guys, but don't remain 'best friends'.

Nice Satanic trips yo

tires, junk total chaos and a mothercare center in the back
I guess the government shortend the child support

Been there, done that.

Accept that it's over forever.

If you like her company and can deal with the thought that she doesn't want you as a partner, stay her friend, for now.

From the moment she finds someone else, cut your losses and drop the friendship.

Fuck off with this in every single thread.

Tell her you need time for yourself, tell her both of you need to stay away from dating for a while, be the best man and be her friend, don't get her over your head and start looking for girls when you feel better.

Rape her

It's over. Move on. No point staying attached. Even if u like being around her for now, don't continue cause it'll be better later that u didn't stay around someone toxic to your mental health

its up to you
you'll probably be hearing about all the dick she's been getting
if that doesnt bother you then by all means be best friends iwth her
otherwise focus on school or hobbies and let that heal your wounds
then one day you'll be out with friends and wont be thinking what she's doing
you'll look back later at night in bed
>"oh wow i didnt think about her tonight"
then you can start dating again
you'll probably see her again if you two have mutual friends
she wouldve had slept with a few guys since you
she'll have her heart broken by one of the guys
she'll then ask you to give it another try
thats when you remember how shitty she treated you while you gave her everything
you remember how the other girls you went out with were infinitely better than your ex
how the other girls never used you or walked all over you
how the other girls didnt treat their friends better than they treated you
you realize you didnt lose much
you realize you actually came out ahead of the break up
you found someone better
someone who not only has an amazing body but personality
someone who called your ex out on her bullshit to her face
someone who defended you to your ex and then tore her down
someone who then gave you a blowjob later that night but all you wanted to do was eat her out because of how incredible she is

anyways you'll be fine op
at times you'll feel like total shit but then realize how much better you are without her

Go to her house and pour gas on every exit. Light them all and giggle to yourself as you walk away hearing hers and her family's screams fade into the distance.

Stop talking to her asap
Move on
Take steps necessary to evolve into alpha male
Make that bitch miss you

this

Tell her no

Tell her to fuck off seriously. You'll be happier for it in the long run, maybe try to be friends way later when you don't feel anything anymore.

There is a lot of good advice in this thread. But as always, OP is going to go running back to the girl.

In a couple weeks, he will make a new thread, asking us to be his personal army.

why did you break up?

starting up my feels

get her drunk fuck her bareback 9 months from now you'll have her for 18 years or man up rape her fuck her mom fuck her friends, Tape it put on the internet profit?????

You can be normal friends with her just dont text her every day. Also talk to other chicks and date, it'll drive her crazy and if not then you still get to bang the other girl. Just don't act like you care because you'll get fucked

Fuck off her life for a bit, get over her completely, then you can think about being friends again.
Don't orbit around her if you still love her, she has nothing to lose but you can get badly hurt over and over again.

Beta detected

There's no reason to be friends with a girl if you aren't fucking her. Wake up already!

This

I think OP left us man

/thread

Not this, this guy's basically still an orbiter in my book.

OP, here's what you:

> Cut off contact
> Delete her number
> Unfriend her on Facebook
> However, explain in a civil manner that you cannot just be friends and it would be best to cease all contact. Be straight about this.

I had an ex pull this same line on me. Do you really want to pretend you're all friends as you meet her with her new guy? She'll get a thrill out of that, knowing you secretly want her. If you cut off all contact it doesn't matter if you see her in public; you have effectively said "If you don't care for me, then I don't care for you".

That was the emotionally difficult part. Now it is time to focus on yourself:

> To be comfortable in your next relationship, you have to enjoy being single.
> Have sex with who you want, go where you want (because, as fun as a gf can be, you have no dates to make, or anything to commit to)

Protip:
> Start hitting the gym - 5X5 routine
> Take zinc supplements
> This will do you a world of good
> More testosterone produced - you'll feel healthier and more energetic
> Builds muscle (when you're eating the correct diet - research)
> You will, in time, begin to get a hotter calibre of girl. You won't be scoring lingerie models 6 months after lifting, but it does work.
> And finally that girl who dumped you, the one who thinks so little of you that she expects you to be her orbiter whilst she fucks someone else, will see you with a much higher tier girl on your arm in the future; What a sweeter way of saying "Fuck you"

OP, do you value her friendship?
The fact that you ask us of all people seems to point to no, but its possible.

Consider the good and the bad of a friendship, including the friends you share.

Consider also you may have to see her with another guy. And think about her with another guy. Who will be fucking her.

fuck that OP you deserve better she knows youre a great guy but wants to be a slut.

IMO make her miss you and dont look back.

this

I don't really wanna wait though, do I have to wait for her to make us a thing again?

Alright satan, I'll try.

I'm considering it, but I dunno yet

I'm trying, but I don't want it to be that way

I just turned my phone off and said "I've gotta go"

I don't want to believe this, but I guess I should

Jesus christ man, that hit me really hard

I would, but the punishment would be pretty big.

I'm trying that atm

lol alright

I'm feeling pretty shitty right now and I told a mate but he just laughed

Bollocks, I'm here for genuine help. I'm not some beta faggot

She said that I was messing up too much or some shit like that.

Yeh, I've started talking to girls again

Yeh, I'm not. She keeps messaging me saying "Don't go forever"

Fuck off faggot, suck your dads dick

Exactly

Sorry, i'm here

I've done most of it and I already go to a gym. Thanks though man.

I guess, but she keeps saying we'll never get together so I told her to not talk to me anymore then she got all upset about it

I dunno, she didn't talk to any other guys and apparently I did some pretty shitty stuff which I don't recall. But I'm ignoring her right now

>She said that I was messing up too much or some shit like that.

I don't believe it. tell me more. either you're lying about this for attention, you're keeping it secret it from your fam, she's a cunt and just wanted to be done with you, or you're half-a-tard and probably shouldn't be in a relationship.

I dunno if you were in the thread yesterday I made about making a joke and she got mad, apparently that was just the tip of the ice-berg. She had a pretty huge argument with me last night and said stuff like me being insensitive and stuff like that

She sounds like a bitch tbh.
What are her redeeming factors?

nah man, i wasn't there. this is my first time on 4chins in months. I was on my exes fb, got feels and decided to get on here and found this.

How you should approach this depends on how old you are. if you're < 25 then she's probably a selfish cunt. if you're >25 then she's still probably a selfish cunt. it's a lose-lose situation. if you can provide more insight into your relationship we may be able to help. Things like age, duration of relationship, race, background, etc

this is what im currently going through. just got over the "emotionally difficult" part. now over the past month i've been picking myself back up. it's going good so far

no one fucking cares stop being a beta ass faggot and figure out what to do on your own like a man

you know what op
if you still have feeling for her just know that she dumped you in order to be able to get other guys in her and making you feel worthless because she knows you still want to be with her

instead, man up cease to exist from her life by cutting off cantact and moving on to other things or even find a new girl

She's pretty hot. She has a really nice personality, really nice when she's not angry and made me happy I guess.

I'm 20 and she's 19. We've been together for a year, she's Indian and I'm Australian. No real background that's worth mentioning other than the fact that her dad left her

Fuck up cunt

Yeah, I thought you were young. you going to school still?

I'm in university and so is she

yeah, let that girl go man. you need to get a lot more pussy, and she's bound go take a lot of dick. they're either on track for school, or bangin' all the time. Either way, you should get new pussy.

let her go. if you "wait" for her, she wins.

Don't count on it. I was in one of these. I dated the girl for 4 years and gave her a 2nd chance when she cheated. Fuck that bitch, it's never worth it. Man up and tell her to fuck off.

move
the
fuck
on

obtain
new
pussy

enjoy
life
again

I'd really rather not think about that but you're probably right. Maybe it is time

Yeh, you're right

I don't want it to be like that, but I wish that we could still be something. Jeez man, I'm sorry. You alright?

Hahahah yeah you need to say okay we can be best friends but you need to let me have sex with you whenever I need you. Like 3 or 4 times a week is fair.

I was in the same boat, and it was y best friend. Gave that bitch a whole 'nother year from the date. Before the break-up was official she was walkin' around with some guy smelling like his cologne. fucking sluts. Even whores make money doing what these bitches do.

Nice one lads. You're on the right track.

Also OP, if she got upset by saying you weren't going to talk to her no more, just explain, in a calm manner, that it is for the best.

You've basically defied what she was wanting; a platonic friend, an orbiter. You've showed her you're better than that. No go enjoy your life without her, you'll remember these days fondly when you have a prettier, more loyal girlfriend.

Become acnekun.
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Thanks man, I dunno if I can find prettier but maybe more loyal. Thanks though

lol wtf is that?

Go live your life user. You'll never have as much freedom as you do right now. Don't obligate yourself to someone who won't do the same for you.

Install tinder and get laid. Forget ur ex, it may feel good at first to be with her cuz you are used to it, but after u get new pussy its all in the history

I kinda don't want to be with anyone else after this. What do I do?

lmfao I just went and watched the real video and it's garbage compared to that webm. whoever put the subs about anal made that shit hella funny

leave her in the dust, move on

Protip, she dosn't actually want to be friends. She just dosn't want to feel like a complete slut.

It sucks but you need to get over it, bruh. She's now dead to you. Don't ever talk to her again. Don't take any interest in anything to do with her. She is dead to you.

This

>bruh
>not black
>more ignorant than an actual nigger

Make yourself a better man improve yourself that's the best kind of revenge. Put away the negativity in your life and do positive things. She just wants you around as a crutch. Don't be used by people like that and only surround yourself with positive people op

She wants you to watch her fuck a nigger.
I am calling it right now. You drop that bitch asap op, and get yourself checked for aids.

You seem mad, friend.

Take time to heal. We all go through a period where we think we won't love again (unless the relationship prior was fucked up in some way). Just dedicate life to yourself for a while, don't think about getting with someone if you don't want to. There's no need to.

OP The only real decison nis to dissapear from her life. Its the action that will most likely allow you to heal or alternatively send her back to you. Condensing all advice in this thread that is the clear answer. It's always the answer. Emotions will often irrationally tell you that there may be a chance that if you stick she'll come back. This is a lie. I've done both and its the better decision. Both courses of action are painful but at least the one is on a path to less feels and even thicker skin against the feels. Do the right thing son. Don't be a cunt.

your the dude that got his gf mad right ? by making a joke ? sad to hear she broke up mate.

Ask yourself some questions.
>Do YOU still care about her? She does not about you, this "best friends" bullshit is just to feed her ego.
>Can you manage being "best friends" with someone who just ripped your heart out(considering you cared about her)
>How deep are your feelings?
>Do you want to get back with her? If yes, then no, fuck her, DO NOT GET BACK WITH HER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. She'll dump you again. Unless she's begging you, like realy serious and actually WORKS for getting you back. Words do not mean SHIT.
>Can you handle her new relationship considering her breaking up with you? There will be one sooner than you think

I am in your place right now...i did the exact oposite of what I told you and now I kinda feel like shit about me. Don't repeat my mistakes Sup Forumsro

In my homecountry we have a word for people like you OP. The word is ''Tøffel'' and means slipper. Why do i call you a slipper, well thats because that girl wears you everywhere, steps on you, treats you like shit and you can't do shit about it. leave her OP, or else you will forever be a beta faggot.
Also, leaving her makes life better, and if she were to find a new boyfriend, you wouldn't have to watch her make out with that guy, and thinking about the thought that she is fucking another dude

He's rite you kno, OP don't be a slipper.

OP there's nothing worse than being a fucking slipper.

I want to

I dunno, I still have feelings for her man

Nah, she hates niggers. She's an Indian

Yeh, we aren't talking anymore

I'm not talking to her anymore, I hope she does but I highly doubt it

OP, you can't really be friends with an ex. It just doesn't work and it's too much of a pain in the ass for everyone involved.

Move on. Tell her no thanks and then just ignore her. Either she comes crawling back or she fucks off entirely.

OP is a slipper

This

Immediately go out and have a blast with your mates and plaster it all over facebook - she'll find it through friends as you've unfriended her. Nothing is less appealing to a woman than a simpering man waiting for her to look his way. Make the bitch wonder what she lost. When she comes crawling back tell her you're having a blast and you'll call her when you're done.

user, I suggest fucking one of her acquaintances. Not a friend because they'll be too well informed of the breakup. Make sure she is hotter, make sure it is within a week from now.

If you can't find someone like that with in a week, hit the bars/pubs and find one, make sure that it's with in the first week though. Hotter is good, hotter and younger is best.

>Will drive her crazy thinking she made a mistake
>When she comes crawling back you say "No"
>Be Alpha as fuck

Yeh that's me. Thanks man. I guess it was for the best though

Thanks man, this makes a lot of sense. I'll consider it all

I wasn't going to be her friend. I messaged her saying "If we aren't ever going to be anything, there isn't any point of being friends"

Yeh I agree, thanks man

you're fucking children - get out there and fuck bitches until you're 30 and then think of this 'serious relationship' bollocks.

Good you're doing Gods work. But it's gonna get so much harder trust. Think that pang of pain you felt looking at her facebook was intense? Wait my son. Fucking delicious waves of near unbearableness are coming your way. Put a playist of adele and linkin park on repeat and sadly masturbate to the fading memories of the good times you had. Don't worry though it will get better and the sad state you're in will eventually disgust you so you wont go back. I hope I dono I'm still waiting for my next tasty soul crush I'm fucking excited to degenerate.

Consider moving interstate before the false rape/beating accusations start.

Great, then you are no slipper, also check'em

Don't be a slipper!

I'm going to add, OP, that you make sure this ends as amicably as possible. It's nice and all to fuck her over for breaking up with you, maybe making her hate you, but the long-term consequence of that can sometimes blow up in your face, and sometimes in unexpected ways.

NEW MEME ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched this movie last night - she was a fucking disaster. Her and the joking nigger ruined a great franchise. Plus the terrible plot, which was basically the originally movie. So glad I torrented it

ITT OP was convinced not to be a slipper.

I'll try going out tomorrow with some mates

Fuck you, not all people get married at 30 years old you fag

She's an Indian, she doesn't care about that stuff

Thanks man

Yeh, I tried I guess. Although she was pretty mad

Thanks guys