Now don't get me wrong, I love weed, but am I the only one who finds the Stoner culture to be absolutely cancerous?

Now don't get me wrong, I love weed, but am I the only one who finds the Stoner culture to be absolutely cancerous?

Listening to shitty music and looking at fucking ugly "art" under the pretence that it's "Trippy", and just acting like pretentious faggots in general?

I agree with you entirely, it feels too trashy to me, I cant stand it

Weed is nice once in awhile for some stress relief, the stoner culture "smoke weed erry day" is shit, people who do nothing but smoke act like they're better than everyone for being degenerate addicts under the guise of "enlightenment"

I feel like that's what I was trying to get across in my post when I was talking about being pretentious, thanks user.

There is a girl that is pretty cool and super sexy that I have hung with a couple times and her friend told me she likes me. But she is a FUCKING STONER like the ones you described above. I smoke maybe monthly or every 2 weeks, but idk how I would handle her being a stoner like that. idk if it would be a problem...

Who the fuck do you smoke with. I usually just game when I'm baked. And if I'm listening to music I make sure it isn't any shitty stupid stereotypical stoner songs. Arts a matter of opinion so I have no comment on that

I partially agree... The thing is that it's not the entire culture of people that smoke, it's just the most well known because it's the most advertised. The hippies of the 60s and 70s are alive and well and have passed on their culture to their kids in some cases. I have a friend whose dad still smokes and he's 60 yrs old

theres a scale of stoner culture, i agree that anybody who adheres to all the pillars of stoner culture is a cancerous fool that is no fun to be around

but the majority of actual people ive hung out with that smoke weed are cool and if they engage in one of the stereotypes, its usually fairly harmless

i think a lot of it is just age

not only do people get over a lot of these things after smoking weed for a while, its also more likely that they are fools if they are 16 year olds. 16 year olds are often fools and becoming obsessed with weed smoking is just one way these people make fools of themselves

I've probably been high for 4-5 years or my life. Now I only smoke monthly. I'm happy I don't smoke daily anymore. Looking back on it it fucked me up.

I've smoked weed for around 15 years and I no longer deny that it has a downside.
People act like its the fucking panacea for life in general.

I don't tell anyone I smoke unless I'm pretty sure about their personality. I don't like people that you can easily peg as stoners around.

tldr: Cut your fucking hair and get a job hippie.

Who the fuck cares just smoke weed faggot

I've lived in Alaska all my life and there are tons of those types of people around with nothing better to do than smoke weed all day long. I smoked every couple days or so for a few months after I graduated HS but it got boring pretty quickly doing it so often, I don't get how people justify doing it all the time and having it become part of their personality when they're just preachy faggots who can't talk about anything except weed

100%. I also hate stoner movies and those faggy fucking t-shirts, caps, wristbands....

may i ask how so?

as an artist who has never done weed but has to deal with "trippy/druggy" comments yet thinks weed should be legal, yeah, I definitely agree. nothing wrong with the product but I don't like the attention weed gets.

So true mate. I smoke every two or three months but then i take 7-10 days and I'm wasted like 0-24.

Kinda like blowing steam.

Just stop hanging out with 14yo.

I agree with all of you. Weed culture in general makes me cringe. It's like newfags came onto the scene and instantly thought smoking a lot of weed meant that life would be like a music video. This is coming from a guy who smokes a bowl every other day after work or after the gym. What makes me cringe the most is the people on YouTube with channels all about the new shit on the market. Some of the shit is cool, but the people presenting them look degenerate as fuck who need a smack of reality in the face.

I just stopped caring. All that was important to me was smoking a joint. I lost alot of good friends who didn't smoke weed.

Can I get some examples of shitty stoner bands?

ayy, i agree. and i sell and make legal weed products in WA state.

idk man....if she's cool with you not doing it all the time, it should be cool right?

Sublime

If you dont blaze the piff your a cancer faggot and your opinions are gay. Wish i could smoke a spliff in your cuck faces just to see you become the beta faggots you are when you realise your just bitching cus you cant handle your shit

Today op was not a faggot.He actually isnt Weaponized Autism at its finiest. It would be a considerable honor to have you continue your thread.I, for one upvote this post for the finest meme theme of the day.

you're a real rusemaster aren't you?

The graveyard shift at mcdonalds doesn't end for another 30 minutes, get back to work.

that makes sense. for me and my friends (as far as I know) we view it as "Hey let's hang" and we usually smoke, but even if we dont, we still have fun

I like a good bit of it but then a good bit of it is shit

Yeah same here. All this shit about "Seeing Colours" or whatever. All I ever get is light-headedness, as well as loosing my ability to keep track of time accurately.

Although I have heard that a lot of it's effects are "Learned" so to speak, so maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

I can only think of one song i like from them.

Opinions on the Grateful Dead?

Rusemaster? Fuck no, im a nigger obv.

Anyone play runescape?

don't do it.

Used too, thinkin about getting back into once I get my laptop fixed

If anything, I smile a lot.

smoke everyday. but it's like two hit bowl. I also hate the stoner culture.

I wouldn't. Stoners tend to be walking daddy issues

You play 07?

Spokane? Or SeaTac area?

those things you described are also very tied to liberals/hipsters. think of those snooty know it all's who live in portland

anyone here actually dated a stoner? while not being a stoner? girl or guy.

What moron is telling you that you see colors?

Unless you take a hallucinogen there's nothing "trippy" about weed. It's just a downer higher.

sounds like half the people at my school

Weed helps me with several mental disorders I have; I'll smoke til I die.

Yeah well I smoke now and before I dated her but didn't at the time because of sports

Oldschool or Rs3?

I say go for it. you can always pump and dump if it doesn't work out anyway.

Nigga I'm in seattle.

I played from like 06-13 I haven't played the 07 re-release

personally i'm not huge into the stoner culture tho it is entertaining once in a while. MMJ patient here. consume due to cannabis having less side effects than pain pills (which i have a mild allergy to)

Ayy lmao, a yuppie from Seattle.

Supposedly there are some very mildly hallucinogenic effects with weed, but I think I read something saying that unless you're actually aware of the effect it doesn't occur, could very well be placebo

osrs is basically runescape at it's prime if you ask me. the game has all the good functions with none of the bullshit mechanics from dungeoneering and summons

I'm a stoner who dated a nonstoner girl. She tried multiple times to try and get me to quit. Which you might think would end with the two of us breaking up. But instead she actually started smoking with me, the problem being a year into her becoming a stoner the weed high just wasn't enough for her... Long story short she does molly nearly every weekend now. I'm all about the raver culture, but she goes too hard... and her day after comedowns just get worse and worse, and yet she continue to do more every weekend. We ended up breaking up over a stupid fight that involved me not wanting to pay for her molly when she was short on money one weekend.

I smoke and have smoked for 15 years, but I'm a pretty strict follower of the life-style of go fuck yourself, so I wouldn't rub it in any faces.

I've declared myself a "stoner" for about 10 years now. I've gone through phases of waking with a bong and smoking a bong every couple hours, going through WAY too much weed essentially. To cutting it out of my life for a few months to get a better job. To now, smoking when I get home from work, maybe 2 medium sized bowls while I play vidya games over the night.

But never ever have I been one to gloat about it, or think I know more than anyone else about it, or to judge others for how much they smoke.

I could really care less how much anyone smokes, let them do their thing, just don't think you've got a PhD in marijuana cause you know how to pack and rip a bong every hour.

I agree with OP in that gloating about smoking weed is about as retarded as gloating about doing anything that doesn't get you further in life.

transplant from the midwest.

>fuck your mother then have a snack in the shower with your dad.

I agree. The culture is just ridiculous, I can't stand hanging out with stoners, they usually start talking bullshit, pseudoscience and conspiracies.
I like smoking weed once in a while though, I have phases where I smoke daily for a week or two, but then stop entirely for a few months. It helps me tickle my creativity and I feel like it can do good if you don't abuse it.

It is placebo. If you want to see shit eat some shrooms. Go big or go home and take acid for all I care. Weed is just a plain high and that's why I love it

it's a placebo i promise you. weed is psychoactive as is every drug, but it exhibits no hallucinogenic effects. the only effect it has is a spike it dopamine released to the brain. this causes symptoms such as losing track of time, feeling good about everything, etc. unless the shit you are getting is laced with DMT or something else, you will not hallucinate in the slightest.

I like to smoke while playing Elite: Dangerous. It's just a really relaxing game with a lot of pretty visual, and the MJ really helps accentuate that. Just plot a route to a random star somewhere and see where the wind (Or vacuum, I guess) takes you.

hahahaha. shrooms and acid are childsplay compared to DMT. shit will fuck your mind up and leave it like a one-night-stand

It is without a doubt, I quit because I didn't like what it was turning into

I think people are just getting anxious or panicked from getting "too high" and its the panic attack that's actually causing the hallucinations.

I know I've been there.

wow aren't you a bad influence user, she sounds dumb though

do you mean back in 07 or currently? right now it's still pretty good i think

Used to play 07, quit since I got like 10M bank. Nice stack tho'

So what's your point? Kill all jews?

>That's hot
Please kys

Genuine Question. Is smoking weed really non-addictive or is that just a myth the Hippies pedal? Since it releases dopamine it should be addictive right?

she does know that molly can kill you if you take it too often right?

This brings up another topic of discussion, has anyone else noticed how much stoners talk about dmt? Its like you're talking about something completely different and they say ' yo you should try this shit called dmt.'

I haven't tried hallucinogens and I'm not really that interested in trying shrooms or LSD, but the stuff I've heard about DMT intrigues me

alright user, listen closely.
Addiction is psychological. Knowing that a substance CAN be addictive will help you to not get addicted if you can sustain the mentality that you cannot let that substance control your life. If you master this mentality, you can do virtually any substance and not get addicted. Source: I've done heroin, cocaine and ecstasy as well as smoked wee and done hallucinagens

I think weed and DMT just go hand in hand with each other. I'm pretty sure it was common alongside weed with the stoner culture of the 60's and 70's

I hailed from socal.

Rofl, this is kinda true tho. My "stoner" friends r always like "Yo u wanna do some dmt?" or "u wanna do some 2cb or acid?"

i dont recommend it for everyone. it will mess you up if you're not careful, but the experience is great in a good setting.

but it is a different substance. it's the most powerful hallucinogen known to man at this point.

You can become emotionally dependent on it but does not have addictive properties like withdrawal and chemical dependence

It's not physically addictive like harder drugs, but a psychological addiction is definitely possible, even caffeine can be psychologically addictive

It's definitely addictive it's just that it's qualitatively less addictive than other typical addictive things like cigarettes booze and heroin

I wouldn't call it a hippy myth since there's a real scientific truth to it which is that you won't experience any chemical dependence or withdrawal no matter how much weed you smoke

But addiction is obviously much more than withdrawal syndrome, as any heroin addict can tel you, the psychological pleasure seeking, head-change seeking mindset is a big part of addiction and weed abuse can take that form

Yeah I'm afraid of trying it. LSD seemed a bit heavy for me as well. Should I try dmt?

no. if you're interested in trying any hallucinogen try shrooms. they're safer, easier to get, and are better to start with.

I've heard this opinion before and I don't understand

Hallucinogens don't interest you, but the gnarliest, most concentrated psychedelic experience sounds like your thing?

Good points anons. All of my stoner friends are either hooked on cocaine or acid, saying they want to try dmt next. I'm fine living in ignorance of it tbh.

If you're too afraid to try LSD then DMT isn't for you... taking any sort of hallucinogen you should go into it with a positive mindset. Not an unsure and frantic mindset.

Codependence.

i love getting high but i wont pretend it doesnt make me slower. i hate it when faggots think it should be legal because "its not quite as dangerous as this or that"

how about,

it's illegal because it makes us lazy and stupid. it's not good for our country

I guess the best way to explain it would be that its described as a step above other psychedelics, like the highest tier of hallucinations. If you're gonna trip might as well go for the "best" trip you can is how I'd justify it

I'm right up there with you. Both my stoner friends keep trying to pedal LSD and shrooms on me.

I don't know why I'm so adversed to it really. It just seems a bit too much on the side of "Blackout loosing my mind stoned" rather than just "Make everything feel slightly better" side weeds on

I'm a very Kinaesthetic person, and even weed can be irritating for me at times. I tend to lose sensation in my fingers while smoking, and it frustrates me while trying to do shit.

This guy gets it.

Fuck her but don't get involved. She's basically an addict. Sure it's not as bad as heroin, but what would a heroin user do if they had no money and really wanted to score. Yeah its not a given, but the chances are high that one day she'll wanna smoke, have no money and fuck a dealer for a discount. Or you might get mad at her then she'll go smoke with her dude friend and they fuck.
Point is, someone who smokes everyday is basically an addict and may end up fucking you over

this user's right. i wouldnt try any drug without a positive mindset honestly

i disagree user. i want it to be legal because im tired of my tax money paying for a war on drugs where the DEA and the government get richer off corruption and the drug cartels make even more than they do. it's illegal because of institutionalized racism inherent in the reagan era. (you can lookup what nixon politician blatantly admitted that and who was part of the beginning of the war on drugs). in the end, it doesnt matter if they're illegal because they're here to stay as they have been for thousands of years.

This is a legitimate answer to my question. Thank you.

Fair enough

To me dmt is something that doesn't make sense to do before having tried mushrooms and acid

Breaking through is scary and if you have no experience with psychedelics, the whole thing may be too fast for you to really understand when it happens

This is completely different from mushrooms where you have a solid couple hours to get the feel of psychedelic thought space and understand the experience

The peak of the dmt experience is over in minutes but it's incredibly intense

I don't think the 'ego deaths' and complete mindset shifts are all they're worked up to be, I personally feel like I have a pretty good grip on my existence and don't need hallucinations to realize those things

We'll played, user