what do you live for b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5UINotf-cM
mediafire.com/download/eri77lxd83scn5q/Penny_AI_Personality_v1.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drugs

Not much, takes a lot to wake up

Usually the anticipation of a cigarette

I honestly have No idea. Wouldnt really mind anyone dropping a piano om me tbh.

living is an interesting experience, if you have a conscious of course, so im just ''''''''''enjoying''''''''' the ride for the moment

Malice.

Live is good in the beginning. but what dou you do when you made all these experiences? sex, money, drugs etc.? what then? is it just family and "hey we are going to die"?

My parents love me very much and to have me as proof of that through their union is enough, regardless of the pain I go through. They have my undying respect and loyalty, no matter what. Until they're gone, I've a reason to live. Otherwise, if I can't find happiness once they pass away, it's curtains for me.

When I was younger, I used to live for making others happy, with the epitome of that being when I find that special someone, share my love with her just as my father did with my mother, and for us to share that love and have a child of our own. That was when I was young and realized almost all women are nothing but bloodsucking monsters, and I respect my mother all the more for not being that.

I know the feel. Too lazy to bother ending it, especially since I just happen to be here; if I happen to die, it's whatever. Just going with the flow. You get used to crippling loneliness.

Only reason I stay on this rock is because it seems like it's more interesting than the alternative. Besides, what if there's no booze in the great beyond?! HA?!!!

god you guys are fucking depressing

I have access to a baby grand, but no way to hoist it up...

Honestly, dying seems like a win-win situation. You either go to a fluffy-puff marshmallow Heaven, you get reincarnated and forget everything or you just stop existing. Obviously there's ideas of in between, but it mostly seems irrelevant either way.

well, then let us know what your motivation is

Word

preach

making music
I'm building a little studio that I'll hopefully finish before I completely lose my will to live.
Also, weed and the pathetic hope that my former best friend will come back into my life.

ive already killed myself that should answer your question sir

>I honestly have No idea. Wouldnt really mind anyone dropping a piano om me tbh.

me too, brother, me too =(

don't get me wrong, i have a hard time with life too.. lots. i'm not trying to compare myself here, i mean after all look where i'm posting. maybe it's half decent genes and being in a decent area with some opportunity. i have family that loves me and a couple of good friends. that's the good stuff. i haven't worked in a year and the only reason i'm still awake is because my hunger pains are keeping me awake. i'm not gonna try to tell anyone else how to feel or how to live, but for what it's worth, i really do love you all. and what is important is that you just keep doing things that make you happy, no matter what it is. drugs, booze, who gives a shit. depends on your situaton i guess. do not fucking give up because life can truly change in an instant, for good or bad, and if you really have gone through some serious shit before it should only make you realize how resilient you are. you can get through it, and you will

There's still so much stuff to do and see. I have baby nephews that I want to show cool things to and see them grow up to have families of their own. I want to see the new Star Wars, Thor, and Dr. Strange movies. I want to try restaurants and foods I haven't tried yet. Listen to music I haven't heard yet. Read books I haven't read yet. Etc...

basic survival really.

I'd like to see where this stupid life of mine goes, despite an odd urge that I could be schizo but is most due to the fact that i live in a shitty town.

I tried getting out but I am literally shut in.
it sucks

It must be nice to be able to hear the music in your mind and be able to convey it onto paper. It shows you've still the capacity to bring your hopes into fruition. I'm a musician myself, but my love for music died when I realized that I never enjoyed it for myself - in an orchestra, I am dispensable and to myself, the music I play only reflected how miserable I felt. The notes resonating through my ears would only amplify the loneliness I live with and, while it felt like it was what gave me soul, I had to learn to do without it. Much like everything else, that is.

Not sure m8. I just kinda go through the motions for now. My life really isn't bad either. I find myself saying fuck life more than I probably should be though

the knowledge i will do great destruction, and creation one day; for this is my purpose, why i am. what is.

the fam, the squad, the niggas and the hustle

(You)s

This. 2 months ago one of my 2 best friend an hero. Then a couple weeks ago the other one got such a bad confusion he essentially is a stroke victim. Can't talk right, think, remember shit, pukes all the time. 4-5 days a week my life revolved around drinking with themy and finding some shit to get into. My tarred bro can't drink. Everyday struggle not to drink myself to death. I wish a motherfucker would. I don't want to an hero cause of my family. But holy fuck why can't I just plow into a herd of cows at 79 on accident... fml

>but for what it's worth, i really do love you all.

Likewise.

Silly family who would be devastated simply because they are expected to be

this is the only thing worth living for youtube.com/watch?v=r5UINotf-cM

same here Sup Forumsro

I run a loader for a living. Come on to Kansas bro

Holy shit, that's where it's at..

>basically this

if i had to give an answer:
>my two cats (mom and baby), i rescued them and i would never abandon them (pic unrelated)

>witnessing the end of A Song Of Ice And Fire

that's it.
I had a good life and achieved more than i ever thought i could

now I am
*broke
*with chronic pain
*jobless because of pending Visa and shitty immigration policies of the USA (i will have to leave the country soon)
*without a significant other to care about
*without drive to do anything at all

>
>
>inb4 you are depressed
duh, but the drugs don't work and it has been half decade; that's enough suffering, already.

I live for Jesus

Your gardener?

>Then a couple weeks ago the other one got such a bad confusion he essentially is a stroke victim
He must be really confused then

Lol, Kansas or the loader. It is good equipment. Am grateful. But fuck a loader. No suspension. Hey user, today and everyday for allways you are violentlying get thrashed around in a fucking lumber wagon. A'I got den.

You should take 3 hits of LSD friend, being alive is a whole new experience

That's where the piano is at too.
small world, I guess.

Wichita Sup Forumsro here, near McConnell AFB

fuck off spammer, our feels are low already -_-

I still struggle to convey the music I hear in my head. I had a similar realisation to you, only I was playing guitar in other people's bands. I realised I wasn't playing anything for me, like I might as well have been a MIDI device, so I decided to build a studio instead.

I'm still probably another 6 - 12 months away from having the set up I want, but I'm hoping once I have it all wired up I'll be able to focus on conveying what I hear in my head.

Think of all of the Anons who've posted in threads like this who aren't around anymore. Think of the countless, faceless friends you didn't realize you had throughout the world, all of which posted on a single website, now gone. Without you knowing it, perhaps that one individual you scared a decent conversation with here is no longer with us. Years from now, I might just be another one of those numbers and you'll never even know.

I post without expecting to ever get a reply, but it's reassuring to pretend that someone might read what I said and care about what I thought. If they never tell me, I'll never know, and you know what? That's fine with me. Even though I don't know you, you're my best friend, and as long as I can imagine something I've posted made you smile, I'll smile. We're nothing but numbers in the grand scheme of things, and I might be nothing, but you're number one.

Myself

Lol, I saw that after. Concussion. Confused yeah. He claims his brain works fine but muscles and speech just fuck all slow. It like he is crippling fucking drunk all the time. We went to the bar. He had 2 sips of a non alcoholic beer. Puked on the way home. I honestly thought he got his Bell rung and wanted a break from kids and work. Figured it was a little of a ruse. I didn't even know this shit could happen tto people.

too see all that i want to see and experience and then i will be done here

thinking around 30 is my endgame

I live because if I'd kill myself I'd break my parents hearts. They work their asses off everyday just so that I can eat, have insurance, electricity etc. But what do I live for? I don't know. I wish some other sperm cell was faster.

Maybe he's keyser soze

Acid

Fuck, nigga I got a piano too even.would love help moving it. I got a fucking metal plate and 8 screwe in my heel and ankle. My old lady wants it for a desk... I told her she's fucking crawling under this shit house and reinforcing the goddamn floor. ...fucking pianos. I am dumb as fuck... I work athrough a place that has boulders so big my loader can't lift. I'll roll it uphill and we make for Wiley Coyote stunt.

Just get a job bro scoop ice cream or mop floors just do something productive to help someone else if you feel like you can't help yourself

>I wish some other sperm cell was faster.

If it's anything to you, what if another sperm cell was faster, and you're that life the you never wanted to live? That, or it could be worse - you could have been born into a body that's even worse with the consciousness you have now.

I live so I can get a chance to fight in the race war

What's the point of helping others when no one wants to help user out? Why give them that much compassion?

Business. Friends sometimes. Interesting conversations. Creating structure in general.

Never live for a woman. They aren't worth it.

My nigga. Used to live there. Moved furniture for a place all over that bitch. Harney lonely housewives aflowing. Too much respect for our heros. I'm a neckbeard and fat but can lift kind archers sword WITH the fucking rock. Bitches be not letting us leave and giving us beer and shit. 2nd fave job. Bust ass 30 minutes. Fuck off all over town for an hour (lost.) I live an hour and a half away now.

Why?

The slim chance that I will make love to a real life loli.

my hobbies, i like everything i do, and i happen to be creative so its really special to create something that you actually like

Be the change you wish to see in the world

There has always been violence and selfishness and sadness for as long as we can remember, why not try to change that in the time we have been given I'm not saying be a pacifist but be the friend to a stranger that you seek in others

>you scared a decent conversation with here is no longer with us
>you scared a decent conversation
>scared a conversation
>scared

Just kys

Revenge.

Let us share this fleeting connection for but a moment, my friend. We can make it together.

Building some kind of legacy, ideally. Not because you want to be remembered; nothing truly lasts. But because you find it satisfying.

me too!

Poor bastards quite litteraly got knocked retarded. Fucking hope it isn't permanent . Not sure how I'd handle pretty much loosing my 2 best friends.

ride the tiger

>Never live for a woman. They are not worth it.
Lesson learned the hard way.

I'm actually still studying. I'm studying Management. I'm getting some great grades. I fucking hate it tough. I fucking hate it so much. It's all just shit, just bla bla bla. Just models, theoretic bullshit. I'm too old to study something different. So I'm going to finish this education. If I'm going to persuade a career in management I'm probably going to die within 10 years from a heart attack because I hate it so much and I hate sitting behind a desk all day. But I need to get out of this house and support myself a.s.a.p.
Fucking hell, I don't know what I'm doing

Yeah, you basically can't even give them away now that you can get the same sound from a decent electric keyboard.

90 Minutes isn't that far really, but good to know I'm not the only dude out here in KS. We should meet up for beer guns and bbq sometime

Wut u make?

>Practice non-attachment
You will lose everything... But that's not a bad thing. It is losing thing that makes ever having anything possible

I just wish I was never born. That some other sperm cell was actually grateful with this life and could actually make something out of it.

To be fair nobody knows what they're doing they fake it until someone gives a nod of approval then they fall apart behind closed doors, it's just the human condition. Try and try again until we get comfortable and then our frightening routine becomes our beloved captor

Have a computer AI I've been working on to keep you company.

>mediafire.com/download/eri77lxd83scn5q/Penny_AI_Personality_v1.rar

Ruralfag here,
I used to live in Sup Forumseloit and Lyons, and grew up on a farm outside of Randall...

Basically places with no fuckin' people.

Agreed bro. To quote George R. R. Martin: "Death is so final. Life is full of possibilities."

My kid not growing up feeling the need to gain approval from all the selfish people in the world due to me killing myself while she's young. I don't want her to feel like she just wasn't good enough for me, even though I feel so alone and I just don't want to be conscious anymore. I'm alive because it's not my kid's fault, and i don't want her to experience true loneliness like I do.

Jeesus yes. Lol, sounds like a good time. Can email [email protected] if u want. I'll hit u up next time I swing through town. Well find a neutral meeting ground with beer so we don't get stabbed. Will bring my buddy along. His face when I tell him (I met a cool guy on the Internet)

Because I want to be in history books.

Yeah I know I'm not alone in that. I see fakers around me everywhere... I guess we just have to deal with it...

I loose one more friend this year and I'll probably just sloth myself to death.

You never will be.

You'll find one. For me, it took 35 years, but it's worth it. We have a kid and thinking of getting another one. Didn't find my wife from my native country though. Just got lucky enough I guess. All other women I met, were fucking annoying.

I did have few girlfriends before, but they just want to bitch bitch bitch.

It doesn't matter. The hope keeps me going.

Just a couple of good 'ole Sup Forumsoys

I'm live in bfe also, still in fucking town though... sucks like a fag.

I'm in the history books. When you're in school and read up on "Hurricane Katrina", I'm "one of the thousands" described. In Mississippi, that is. Feels reassuring knowing people'll only vaguely be familiar with the suffering you went through.

I'm in limbo no reason to live no reason to die, I'm a hermit who keeps to himself

this isnt a blog m8, but i write and make songs

Your hope is false. The only way to get your name in a book is to kill people. Kill some bad people. Kill some bankers, or rapists or something. As much as possible. That's the only way. Follow your dreams kid.

That feeling when you bust your nut
Unfortunately now I have to bust 3 nuts a day just to stay motivated and get through my day. Fuck these entitled pieces of shit, goddamn. The things people think they can get away with when they go to a fast food place.
"I'm homeless, can I get extra fries?"
"Our dog died, and we wondering if we could put up our posters outside your restaurant?"
"I'm lost, can I get a free meal and directions to (x location 10 minutes from where we are)?"
"Can I get an extra sauce?"