I just slept 16 hours, wtf

i just slept 16 hours, wtf

you're practicing for death

NyQuil?

congrats?

5 mg melatonin

Unexplained fatigue is often a symptom of cancer.

Are you me? Wtf I just did the exact same

I started doing this when i had my brain aneurysm, still do it every now and then. I sleep a fuck-ton

And so is your post, faggot

that picture made me cum

seriously?
how did you know you had one?

No one gives a Fuck

Depression and anxiety

Yeah, went to bed at around 10am with melatonin, just woke up at 4:30am

At least I didn't have responsibilities today

I call that.. the beginning of my weekend.

Usually go all week on 5-6 hours a night.. saturdays I just crash. 12 hours or so.

you are me bro, you are me

I didn't really know until i had a CT scan. Before i went to the doctors i had a killer headache like nothing i had felt before, slept for about 4 days then on the fourth day was my highschool registration so i figured i would go to the doctor and then to that but instead i was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery to coil it up since it was leaking which is what caused my sever headache, 3 weeks later they went in and cut it out, now i am dealing with headaches and short term memory loss though it is better now then it was.

I do the exact same shit man, except friday is my crash day

whoa dude, you're lucky you're alive. are you in college now?
>here's some tits

yea i basically just skipped friday

yeah, shit happens and yeah i am lucky just had to deal with depression along with it but shit will get better at least i can hope. and thanks!

Kleine-Levin Syndrome? I know it's a terrible debilitating condition which ruins lives but it sounds so lovely to me

i've dealt with depression for a long time bro, just stay active

I've been up for 50

maybe u should fap

I'm at 46

lets go pic for pic?

why?

Exams and I dont feel like sleeping right now.

maybe u should fap?

>kek
>zozzle
>haha
>XD

Only 50? My current record is 96. For the mathematically deficient, that's 4 days.

Never again.

i become mathematically deficient when i'm up that long, i start seeing little pink christina agulera monsters too

I came (not yet haha) here to do that. Saw this thread and thought I'd brag about my sleep deprivation.

burn

haha that pun was kekles

Bumping as this thread is dieing :/

bump

this made me laugh just now

KEK

Yeah I start visually hallucinating big time when I don't get enough sleep.